| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WHAT NEW GAME U WISH THEY RELEASE FOR PS3?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Zoltrekun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHAT NEW GAME U WISH THEY RELEASE FOR PS3?
    Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 11:16am
Zone of the Enders 3
Unreal Tournament 4
The Elder Scrolls V

MIGZ-1 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Road Rampager

Post Options Post Options   Quote MIGZ-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 11:20am
Gears of War 2 i wish this was for ps3 i love that game so much fun

J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2009 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Unreal_Venom

Originally posted by J_Rivers

Aside from Oblivion & Fallout 3, the PS3 is severely lacking in the RPG department.Perhaps a new Legend of Dragoon?
Dragon Age: Origins, will be released around December, the first MMORPG for the ps3.

Yeah man, I just checked it out on YouTube. It looks promising...
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2009 at 1:16am
I also wouldn't mind a new Dark Cloud if Level 5 develops it a bit less repetitive.

An online Contra would also be the $hit. Konami should hit this up with the quickness.
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2009 at 1:25am
I want a port of Combat from the Atari 2600 with the graphics and sound intact.  I want to run those blips and bleeps to thunder via 5.1 and see those glorious two tone graphics in 1080P.  
AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2009 at 4:04am
also a new TWISTED METAL for the ps3
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2009 at 7:45am
These were on the Amiga, Atari and some on Sega also:
Canon Fodder - absorbing, addictive but simple game where the levels  increase the difficulty
Ikari Warriors co-op
Gauntlet
Commando
Mortal combat - a decent remake plz

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 6:15am
I wish they would do a remake of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles : Turtles in Time ,.....oh wait, they are doing a remake, nevermind!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
GunJaCrew View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GunJaCrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 6:36am
Zone of the Enders 3
Unreal Tournament 4
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
FFXI 2
PSU 2
Forsaken 2
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 1:42pm
a new soul reaver or blood omen
psi-ops 2
the suffering 3
manhunt 3 fully uncensored

Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 1:58am
CASTLEVANIA!!!!
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 2:11am
Huxley
A game from the quake, unreal tournament, painkiller or timesplitter series
FFv13
XtReMe is QnL View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL

Post Options Post Options   Quote XtReMe is QnL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 2:13am
A new quake game or unreal tournament game
PSN tag: DrAsTiiK_, FaZeD_U, nGs_-FaZe-
360 tag- XtReMe is QnL
360 Clan-Quick n Lethal
QnL/X4K: Started December 18,2002
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 2:23am
did the last quake sucked ?
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 6:58pm

TS-4

UT2010

GTA 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 2:00pm
im just throwin this out there. Captain America.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 2:08pm
stop listing killer instinct 3, it would be for wii and they would completely ruin it
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 2:38pm
You guys are a trip. Need for Speed has been garbage for forever. I'm the biggest fan of need for speed and Carbon was trash, Undergrounds were trashed, Most Wanted was okay but trash to. Anybody who wants to drive damn Honda Civics and Toyota Celicas and sh*t is just pathetic. Those games are garbage. People should be wanting to drive exotics like Ferrais and Lamborghinis. The last best Need for Speed was Hot Pursuit 2 for PS2 and all the ones before that was great then they went to these damn tuners, TRASH...

Goldeneye 64 is the best game for its time and still holds a top spot for the best game 2 day. Perfect Dark to me wasn't as good.

Waiting on Gran Turismo 5 forever now. Definately the best racing series.

New Unreal Tournament with a great turn out in population. I so remember the first few months of UT3 and the state it was in, it was fun then, a lot of players, miss the good ole days.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 3:54pm
Yeah, I can understand your stance, but I've come to like Street Racer type games more than the earlier NFSs and definitely NASCAR games, but so far, all I've come to like in that sub-genre is the Undergrounds, Most Wanted (I hardly played Carbon.. as I only rented it..), and Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition (hence why I got Midnight Club: LA, though I've only played a little bit of it.)..  Oh, and maybe Burnout 3 to, though all I've ever played of it was the demo on NFS: UG2.  I've been planning on getting it for so long.  If only it could have a remake for the PS3 or whatever.. or they could just bring Takedown mode back.. (from what I heard, the newer games don't have it..)

Oh, and other reasoning for liking the Undergrounds, I loved designing the graphics on my whips.. or just each and every one of the cars in arcade.  I liked the Miata and Eclipse the most.

Oh, and if FRD ever decides that enough yes's have been submitted to them and Crytek will let them do it, TS2 HD.. (They asked their fans if they wanted to see a possible remake of the second TimeSplitters, since many consider it the best one and gave them an email to send their responses to or whatever..  They defintiely got a lot of yes's btw..)
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 5:08pm
I wish they would do a remake of:

LandStalker
Legend of Dragoon
Final Fantasy 7
Resident Evil 1, 2 & 3
Maximum Carnage
And those d@mn contra games. All of them look alike.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

I wish they would do a remake of:LandStalkerLegend of DragoonFinal Fantasy 7Resident Evil 1, 2 & 3Maximum CarnageAnd those d@mn contra games. All of them look alike.

Legend of Dragoon was an outstanding RPG! Rose was by far my favorite character!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12