FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

iAM Advertising

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAM Advertising
    Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 7:52pm

Lets get the word out about our site! Our site has grown significantly in the last 6 months, now we are almost to 500 members! but we are looking to get many more. Heres the plan:

Advertise on Epic Forums:
I know most of us have accounts on the Epic Forums. Put a link to our site in ur signature and make it visible! Refer other PS3 players to our site to become a part of our growing community.

Tell the PC players that they are more than welcome and (since ALOT of them post their own custom content on Epic) tell them that they would have their own space to advertise their custom content on our site. By doing this, we also give them more of a reason to support the PS3 community with their custom creations. We are looking to draw as many member from that site as possible! Do what you can to do so.

Advertise in Playstation HOME:
HOME is a huge marketing opportunity for our site, thousands of people pass through it every day. If you ever find youself checking out HOME, be sure to advertise our site in ur text bubbles while you are walking around. there should be a way to creat your own quick text so that you dont have to retype it every time.

Advertise in games outside of UT3:
We have done a good job of getting the word out to our UT3 Community, but we are trying to expand to other games as well, which means we will need more people from other communities to come and represent their game. WOPR has told me that he will be more than happy to create a forum for any group of people from any game. Offer them a permanent home at our site.

Whatever online game you play, let people know who we are and welcome them to our site with open arms. We are here to represent the whole PS3 community, and give everyone a place to come together and share their love for video games. Our site has many new and exciting additions on the way, the more support we can draw to our site, the better.
Do not exclude XBOX or PC players either! if you have regular contact with players on other systems, bring them here. Our site is for everyone. 

iAM Gaming: It's what we do.

PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 8:10pm
Excellent TX.  very good post.

D
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 8:14pm
Great idea bro! One problem with Home though: Too many freaks up in there. My boy went in there posing as a chick, got sent an invite, and pretty much got "E-Handled" if you catch my drift, lol! Lotta dudes in there just lookin to add some chicks on their list. It's worth a shot though.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 8:27pm

i posted up a bulletin on Myspace about this site =]

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 8:32pm

I put iamgaming.com on my Sig on the epic forums and going around making random posts, woot!

PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 8:36pm
if someone could create a clickable banner one could post on their myspace that would be helpful as well.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 8:53pm
OooOOoo good idea
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 12:01am
I tell all my R2 homies about this site.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 1:23am
awesome. hey just had an idea, is anyone good at creating levels in LBP? maybe someone might wanna consider making a map advertising the site to the LBP community
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 2:26am
Unfortunately, I fail at making levels on LBP more so than hitting moving shock combos. (Yes, I can do them a little bit, but I've never tried it against actual people.. lol.. too nervous, I guess..)  My only level sucks and is pretty much only two star worthy, though the only person that critiqued it (when I last checked) gave it a 1.. lol..

Anyways, I guess I could put the address of this site in my sig and if that level desc. thing wasn't changed with the Titan patch, I would of kept putting iamgaming address in my level description, along with UT3mod..  I do have a link to this site in my sig on KH Insider though, along TS4.net's, which is represented by text and a monkey head (TS4.net's favicon or whatever it's called..)..  As for Home, I'm considering getting on it, but still haven't.

Other games?  Well, besides UT3.. the only other online game I play is LBP.. though I've been considering taking a temporarily leave from UT3 and diving into Midnight Club: LA (and LBP.. and finishing Re: CoM), where I could advertise more.  Hmm.. to think about, I think I might consider taking a leave from everything except DM, TDM, and Instagib Dueling now... with the occasional vehicle mode match now..

I do admit though.. if you can start getting R2 and people of other games on here.. I think we can really start to grow..  Just imagine it.. ladders and clan forums for non-UT3 games on here, as well.. along with more people transferring to and fro from those games and UT3, just like with PS3 and 360 UT3.. somewhat..
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 3:08pm

I nominate GoDead LOL!!! He's good!!

GoDead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GoDead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 10:32pm
Thanx JP! I can give it a shot, if you'd like

Only 366 days til yesterday!
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 10:44pm
That would be so freakin cool!!
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

Unfortunately, I fail at making levels on LBP more so than hitting moving shock combos. (Yes, I can do them a little bit, but I've never tried it against actual people.. lol.. too nervous, I guess..)  My only level sucks and is pretty much only two star worthy, though the only person that critiqued it (when I last checked) gave it a 1.. lol..

Anyways, I guess I could put the address of this site in my sig and if that level desc. thing wasn't changed with the Titan patch, I would of kept putting iamgaming address in my level description, along with UT3mod..  I do have a link to this site in my sig on KH Insider though, along TS4.net's, which is represented by text and a monkey head (TS4.net's favicon or whatever it's called..)..  As for Home, I'm considering getting on it, but still haven't.

Other games?  Well, besides UT3.. the only other online game I play is LBP.. though I've been considering taking a temporarily leave from UT3 and diving into Midnight Club: LA (and LBP.. and finishing Re: CoM), where I could advertise more.  Hmm.. to think about, I think I might consider taking a leave from everything except DM, TDM, and Instagib Dueling now... with the occasional vehicle mode match now..

I do admit though.. if you can start getting R2 and people of other games on here.. I think we can really start to grow..  Just imagine it.. ladders and clan forums for non-UT3 games on here, as well.. along with more people transferring to and fro from those games and UT3, just like with PS3 and 360 UT3.. somewhat..
you make the most boring posts ever.... give it some damn life....
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 11:25pm
O.O
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

Originally posted by SilverJ-17

you make the most boring posts ever.... give it some damn life....

Then I guess I got the attitude to match what I'm going for as a career.. (my major is accounting btw..)  Oops.. off-topic..
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2009 at 1:23am
LBP level for iAMGaming.com - lets do it. if GoDead wants to do it, awesome. hes got some good experience.
watever works to get our site noticed
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2009 at 1:21pm
Put one in my psn forum sig for you guysSmile.  but can't remember if I'm in epic forums Embarrassed

www.iamgaming.com - where passion and pride collide
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 1:47pm
Hey everyone, I need your help!

I brought up an idea to Wopr about getting back our youtube video page to get more of your videos out to the public. It's going to look a lot better and it's going to be easier to find videos. We are going to make a seperate page for this so it won't be like a thread, one post after another.

It's in the begining stages of course because I think Wopr may have other things he needs to do but why not get started making your videos.. here is what we would like:

Frag videos of your nastiest kills
Your own montages
Tips & Tricks
Goofy stuff
Clan Matches
and anything related to this website for any game, console, PC or whatever!!!

I am also going to make a YouTube iAMgaming account to promote this website and of course this game and post all the videos you want placed. Of course anything uncensored will not be accepted or will need changed. So if you have any upcoming clan matches get it recorded and for now send it to me.

So get crackalackin'!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 1:52pm
I'm gonna try and get the FIFA 09 players interested in this site through trying to create a ladder and letting them all know its available.

I might also make another montage and give iamgaming a mention at the beginning and end of the vid.

This site is about much more than ut3...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 1:58pm
you're right.. I'll edit that post..
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 2:22pm
Damn.. I wish I had a means of getting my videos from my PS3 to Youtube.  I could really help with the funny vids. (I sometimes play a lot of random bot matches offline, just for the fun of it and experiment with mututors and custom weapons alike..  Last night, I was testing "Titans on Ice," but it wasn't as enjoyable as I thought, since Icey wasn't as enjoyable level as I thought.  I was hoping for the bots to fall off the level more, though they still had a tendency to randomly fall off the level.. or get knocked off by the titans.)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 2:33pm
I have the account set up and ready to add in some videos whenever you guys are ready! my username is iAMgamingdotcom
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 10:19pm
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 10:39pm
i've told ppl on PShome and have been gettin the word out in my other games.
EX. GTA4, NBA09, resistance2.
this is a GREAT SITE!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>