FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

TITAN MOD ON REFLECTION

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TITAN MOD ON REFLECTION
    Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 4:02am

ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 9:51am
lol pretty funny
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 9:58am
lol titan is pure trash i cant f***ing stand it

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 10:49am
Dude, where's your f***ing neck?
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 11:47am
Originally posted by BAIN

Dude, where's your f***ing neck?
Ronin's either looking at the state of his MEGA pants or CheCKing to see how fast his ars3 is rising and bracing himself for the impact with his head. T1TAN MOD = 1 DAMN OTT - I hate when im in vctf or warfare and its titan. Peeps just camp and kill till they got enough to go titan. Then they get themseleves in an elevated/favourable position and its a TITAN rocket arena.
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 12:07pm

titan mod is just hard proof that the people over at epic completely abondonned a competetive game

SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 12:36pm
What's even more lovely is when both team's get multiple titans and then, the multiple titans kill each other or manage to get killed by the other team's titan's explosions.  Pure fireworks..  Honestly though, titans obviously aren't very good for competitiveness, but they can pretty fun to mess around with, offline.  Hmm.. that's got me thinking.. time to experiment with Titans on 4-way TDM?  Do the green guys become "green giants?"
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 12:41pm
lol its wierd because the titan is overpowered as it is.. and yet someone came up with the idea "hey you know what we should do, if someone manages to kill a titan, we should make it so a f***ing redeemer goes off in his face"
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by ninefive

lol its wierd because the titan is overpowered as it is.. and yet someone came up with the idea "hey you know what we should do, if someone manages to kill a titan, we should make it so a f***ing redeemer goes off in his face"

I personally never liked that part all too much.  I mean, here you are, the guy that took down the giant and you're now still probably going to die anyways.  Personally, if I could make a few changes, but not get rid of the Titan, I'd make it to either the explosion doesn't happen, kills any of the opposing team's players (if close enough.. take that, campers hovering around the Titan) instead of the person who killed the titan, or made the explosion a random event that happens only 1 out of 10 Titan take downs.. kind of like the Relic of Vengeance.. (every now and then in my offline matches, a bot has one of these five relics, which cause them to blow up shortly after dying)
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 5:07pm
titans are overpowered well.. not really only the ground slam thats all they are VERY easy to dodge unless they pull out the shock and can be taken out by 1 person very easily unless they ground pound
 Post Reply Post Reply