FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Calling All Vehicle Players

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Calling All Vehicle Players
    Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

if you think mine is huge, go look at TX's LOLOLOLOL

omg ure gonna make that dude cry or freak out LMAO, Ky and a cowboy hat , lets hope he doesnt notice rofl. f*** you guys make it hard to stay away.

aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 4:04am
The guy who let me borrow this game used an aimbot on this game. He now plays this game on the 360. I watched him play ut3 on his ps3 through his computer using the keyboard and mouse. He did all the movement and his bot shot anyone that he had a line of site on including behind him. I don't know of anyone in this community who has ever been accused of aim botting in front of me. I believe everyone in this community on this site plays for fun and would never use an aimbot. My friend who gave me this game was never a hardcore gamer like me but he loves to hack into his ps3 with his computer and see what he can do. His aimbot worked in public servers and you would never know it unless you saw his bot do a 180 and headshot someone across the map with a sniper rifle. I do have a question about using a keyboard on the ps3 though. Is is possible to do a 180 with the push of a button? Or do you just have to turn your turn speed way up and get used to it? Thanks for any answer to my ?'s.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 7:19am
well im not going to get into the aimbot f***in thing again its not possible on ps3 simple as that

as far as keyboard and mouse no u cant just press a button and do a 180 that all depends on 1 how much dpi ur mouse has and if ur settings in game are good when i played my mouse settings was at 3 some ppl i played against had it down to 1-2 and if u think its impossible to do 180 headshots..go watch phantacis frag vid ...he did quite a few of those in it
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 9:45am
WoW!
What a thread. Um.....WoW!
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 9:52am
dont think ace would lie just to lie!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 9:57am
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

well im not going to get into the aimbot f***in thing again its not possible on ps3 simple as that
as far as keyboard and mouse no u cant just press a button and do a 180 that all depends on 1 how much dpi ur mouse has and if ur settings in game are good when i played my mouse settings was at 3 some ppl i played against had it down to 1-2 and if u think its impossible to do 180 headshots..go watch phantacis frag vid ...he did quite a few of those in it
rev yes it is possible you donut! you dont work for sony or epic you work on here pretending and thinking you know things when you dont! IF sony are aware that theres aimbots on ps3 then there on ps3 simple as that! why dont people pick up the phone and speak to the professionals who know what the fck they are talking about because know one here can say there not on here!
!
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 10:05am
im just saying , i know ace well, he doesnt seem the type to lie for no reason
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 4:52pm
ok first of all for you idiot mainly strider who keep thinkin that aimbot is real on the ps3...check it... heres ur little imagination growin right here..this is what happened

1:you saw/heard of a video of someone aimbotting just f***in around edittin so it looked like its legit

2: you actually believed it

3: for idiots to accuse decent fraggers of aimbottin is rediculous you..CAN NOT see through this persons eyes so you have no proof that this guy pulled off all these.. remarkable headshots you keep claiming unless uve been running around following this guy watchin his every movement not even playin the game just watchin him then shut the f*** up because its false as ive been reading on here and epic forum there are more mouse users playin vehicles get used to the fact not everybody sucks like you

4: if there were aimbot users it would have been mentioned a LEGIT video would have been recorded and posted on epic forum or to epic themselves (this is concerning ps3 only not pc obviously its been proven on pc)

so strider quit being a c*** sucker and why dont you talk to sony..record the convo and put it on here for us to hear to confirm this "aimbot" on the ps3 like you and the rest of you vehicle players (not all but those who say it exist on the ps3) believe..
wikkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wikkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 5:04pm
Does Flak still have her account on here? She could easily comment on if someone has any proof to aimbots being on PS3.
They are very anal about having solid proof for when it comes to banning people on the PC for using a bot. So if anyone could chime in for you ps3 users, it would be her!
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by wikkid

Does Flak still have her account on here? She could easily comment on if someone has any proof to aimbots being on PS3.
They are very anal about having solid proof for when it comes to banning people on the PC for using a bot. So if anyone could chime in for you ps3 users, it would be her!
thats a good alternative
wikkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wikkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 5:09pm
Yah it is but the hard part is to get her to actually comment on it Lol. Look how fast they delete aimbot threads off their forums...
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 5:11pm
quick go PM her..if you get banned from epic forum..ill..laugh..hahaha
wikkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wikkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 5:13pm
I wouldn't get banned from her and why pm her when i can just call her!!
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 12:05am
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

Crow, this has nothing to do with anyone playing this game right now. I know alot of shots are possible, I never said 180 head shots are impossible, this was about aimbots being real and I've seen one in person. I've watched this guys aimbot work at his house, It's actually fun to watch because if he gets the sniper rifle, his bot will headshot people across the map that you can't even see, if the closest person to him is behind him, his bot with turn 180 why he's going forward and shoot the player behind him, even if the player is on the other side of the map. He plays world or warcraft now and never plays ut3 anymore, he can't actually because I have his copy. But I guess I'm lying because your always right and anyone else is always wrong. Like I said before this has nothing to do with players playing this game now. I've never seen any aimbots since I started playing last September. Good thing I'm a nice guy or being called a lier would piss me off.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112