Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Calling All Vehicle Players

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Calling All Vehicle Players
    Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 3:53pm
xD
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Unreal_Venom

Originally posted by Danjel8

LOL bumrush didn't admit anything... He used something called sarcasm I think ;)
yah I just found out xD

But I am getting questions now about these Linux programs on the PS3..

Like can you still play PS3 games? and run normal XMB?
And what are the bad sides of this?

I have PC right next to the PS3 so should I even bothered with this?

you cant play pc or ps3 games on linux, it has a hypervisor on the ps3 blocking linux from accessing the graphics chip.

you cant run the normal xmb and linux at the same time

considering you already have a computer, i would suggest not installing linux on your ps3 because its really limited and slow imo, you would be better off just using your PC
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 3:56pm
Lol, JP calm down. You weren't involved in the last thread. I respect you a lot and whatever you want to play, I don't care if its the Nintendo Wii. Okay. I should have titled it differently, sorry. Damn woman don't hate on me.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 4:00pm
LOL you did involve me, you put JP on the top and you put so many "you's" but I got what you are saying, I just get antsy in the pantsy when we start getting into foot and vehicle battles, I just wish we could all get along
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 4:38pm
To me, I would think that they would create a custom character.  Then change something with the way they handle weapon aim with that character.  Only they can see the custom character, no one else would have it, so no one else could use the cheats, and it wouldn't be a server mutator applying to all on the server.  Don't ask me how it would be done or if it is even possible
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 4:59pm
venom i have linux installed and deadaim is right you cant  i installed linux ages ago when i upgraded my hdd its only 10 gbs anyways its impossible to use it it was only created for the pc thats it a ps3 cook was never made due to the fact its impossible to run it the only "hacks" a ps3 has is a eboot to launch games through the HDD a way to download ps store games from pc to ps3 but i dont think that works anymore and downgrade firmware from 1.6 to 1.5 thats all some people would consider installin linux a hack but an official linux was made for the ps3 so its not a hack other then those nothing else can be done with the ps3 you can run emulators from linux snes nes gen roms windows xp btu thats about it
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 5:15pm
I've done enough hacking to know better than to say something is impossible...with computer or computer like hardware/software pretty much anything is possible if you're willing to spend the time.

However I would say in the case of aimbot for PS3 it's highly unlikely.  Like deadaim said there is what they call a hypervisor that separates the native PS3 OS from any other linux interface from accessing it's filesystem.  As far as I know no one has been able to hack that.  There are tons of claims but never any real proof that it was done.

Last I checked about a year ago they couldn't even get imaged games (ISO's) to mount/play from the linux OS.  I'm sure eventually someone will get that to work if they haven't already but the point is if mounting an image in linux is putting together a bicycle creating an aimbot would be like building the space shuttle in comparison.  Yes the PC backend is available for reference so you'd have some clue where to look...but stuff doesn't work the same on the PS3 version I know that from playing with the custom files and settings on the PC host.  Most of the tweaks for PC are still in the PS3 config files but they don't do anything.  So even if you could somehow magically access the filesystem to mod it you'd have no idea where to go and odds are it wouldn't work anyway.

EDIT: Oh and to those that say "oh no my buddy has one"...I say BS.  If that's true have him get online and show someone...not send the file or whatever...play a match with someone like Kalibur...if he can 10/0 kali then maybe I'll believe there is an aimbot.  Hackers live to show off what they've accomplished....so until I see it in action...I say phony bologna.  ;)
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 5:33pm
mmmm bologna....
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 5:39pm
LOL crow
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 5:42pm
haha seriously though bologna with mustard=an unstoppable force
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 5:45pm
hmm ok lol. I withdraw my statement that aimbots might excist until i see 100% proof.

At least it feels better now knowing that aimbots cant be used on ps3 and don't have to worry about it ^^

I wonder what the point is in using Linux on your PS3 and why so many people are psyched about it if you cant even really hack the PS3 itself =/
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 5:45pm
well like ive said before and ill say it again. these guys lunchy and i ran into something had to be wrong. it just f***ing had to. #1 ive seen and played with them countless times and know their skill level. i also just recently played with one of them about 2 days ago. not even close to being good with their aim and were easy kills. #2 maybe they are the best players ive ever seen play this game and kali, paw, phantaci rev or anyone comes close to their skill of aim and always caught them on a bad day except for that one night. #3 this is the 3rd or 4th time now in my year and a half that ive seen this very same type of thing. one night they are sh*t, then the next they are doing 180 degree headshots from 1/4 map on serenity after killing another player with a shock rifle in front of them. countless of us went after him to kill him and we only got him once. he went on a godlike from the levi node getting impossible kills on the players that noticed this and we all went after him. next few times i see them they were total sh*t. same with these guys...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 5:54pm
maybe i was at there house playing under their account that night
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 5:57pm
That has happened to me in duels here and there....a total beast one day and then I 10/0 them the next day...and almost everytime it does I find out later that it was some top players cousin or something and they were over at their house playing.
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 5:58pm
Ok, first off, it was a question if aimboting was possible! Second, i never said i got beat by them!  I just dont understand how some one with 160plus ping, was coming out of a corner , and immideatley locking a rocket on me, and i would run back wards, making 90 degree turns around sinkhole, and having the rocet track me AROUND 90 degree turns!  Ive never seen that outside of titan mode!  I would take the orb and jump ontop of the sinkhole "fennce" that is around the node, they would shoot at the ground, and the rocket would make an immediate turn up torwards me! Just sh1t ive never seen before!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by Unreal_Venom

hmm ok lol. I withdraw my statement that aimbots might excist until i see 100% proof.

At least it feels better now knowing that aimbots cant be used on ps3 and don't have to worry about it ^^

I wonder what the point is in using Linux on your PS3 and why so many people are psyched about it if you cant even really hack the PS3 itself =/
some people dont have pcs you can order linux (its free cept shippin obviously) linux lets you get on an internet broswer easier like i said before you can play snes nes gen and other emulators on ur ps3 if you have linux that was my main purpose of gettin linux if i wanna play snes i have to options hook my laptop up two my comp or switch OS on my ps3
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 6:00pm
back when the ps3 first came out, there were videos of quake 3 linux version supposedly running on a ps3.. although there was no hardware acceleration just software emulation it was running at like 2 fps
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Ok, first off, it was a question if aimboting was possible! Second, i never said i got beat by them!  I just dont understand how some one with 160plus ping, was coming out of a corner , and immideatley locking a rocket on me, and i would run back wards, making 90 degree turns around sinkhole, and having the rocet track me AROUND 90 degree turns!  Ive never seen that outside of titan mode!  I would take the orb and jump ontop of the sinkhole "fennce" that is around the node, they would shoot at the ground, and the rocket would make an immediate turn up torwards me! Just sh1t ive never seen before!
rockets can turn pretty good ive had quiet a few rockets locked on to me ive seen what they can do as far as ping its only a number its not accurate hell when i played on WOPRS duel server it says im playin under a 160-250 ping i know it cant possibly be that high
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

I got a question.

So what in the hell ever happened to this damn AIMBOT discussion and why has everyone been so quite about it now. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this. How one thread can go 7 pages in one day before being locked was beyond pathetic.

I just gotta say you guys started pointing fingers at me, Kali, and Rev defending that maybe you guys need to practice with your aim, as in fragging skills.

Then the tables got turned from the original thread to us. You guys got so mad at us cause we told you guys there was no way possible of AIMBOTS on PS3.

Yet to today anyone has showed me any proof.

So anybody got anythang to say.
it was never about you, get over it! The only reason it got started at you, is cuz you mentioned yourselves! let it go for christ sake!
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 6:03pm
i have to agree with lunchy.. if no names were ever mentioned you cant really take offense to it. unless of course maybe you were just playing a game with him like right before he made the thread
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

rockets can turn pretty good ive had quiet a few rockets locked on to me ive seen what they can do as far as ping its only a number its not accurate hell when i played on WOPRS duel server it says im playin under a 160-250 ping i know it cant possibly be that high
  i wrote it in CAPS, 90 DEGREE turns! i have never seen a regular rocket take that kind of a turn, and still hit me! Was like a titan rocket!
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 6:07pm
umm..yes... watch the alas video watch how he locks on the rocket on heatray and as he (the other guy) turns into the sniper area it follows him right in its possible
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 6:09pm
Watch my vid against strider... I labelled it something like 'good stinger duel but I lose' Watch how much that rocket turns...

I think it probably could exist but that rocket is proof how quickly they can turn.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 6:13pm
Looked like that, but a little more turn!  Just confused how they lock the rocket that fast with hefty ping!
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 6:34pm
those rockets that were level being spammed in the tunnel then turning directly up hitting me knocking me further in the air, then another hit me for the kill. these rockets would turn at you in mid stream after being fired. they cant lock on that fast either. how the f*** do they turn corners when they arent even their and i just happen to run through after they spammed rockets from center twards the opening around the power ups on sinkhole. id run out side dodging in the center tunnel and they would just turn at me. f***ing impossible...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>