Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Calling All Vehicle Players

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
Author
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Calling All Vehicle Players
    Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Looked like that, but a little more turn!  Just confused how they lock the rocket that fast with hefty ping!

maybe we were feeling the lag instead of them and were frozen in time on their screen? that has to be it. who knows, it really could of been just a serious lag issue. but that wouldnt make sense either...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by ninefive

i have to agree with lunchy.. if no names were ever mentioned you cant really take offense to it. unless of course maybe you were just playing a game with him like right before he made the thread

Agree with what Dead, I never took offense to it other then they were accusing 2 people of using it which is total BS cause it doesnt exist. Pretty well much calling them a cheater like ive been called so many times so I was defending these 2 so called AIMBOTTERS. I was comparing myself with the situation and then they turned the tables on ME, KALI, and REV just because they know were better fraggers and all of sudden they acted like we were aimbots.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

i have to agree with lunchy.. if no names were ever mentioned you cant really take offense to it. unless of course maybe you were just playing a game with him like right before he made the thread

Agree with what Dead, I never took offense to it other then they were accusing 2 people of using it which is total BS cause it doesnt exist. Pretty well much calling them a cheater like ive been called so many times so I was defending these 2 so called AIMBOTTERS. I was comparing myself with the situation and then they turned the tables on ME, KALI, and REV just because they know were better fraggers and all of sudden they acted like we were aimbots.

i didnt know what the thread consisted of and what was said, im just saying if noone named anyone or made any hints, that it seems some ppl took it more offensively then they should of.

but at the same time, if in that thread people decided to start talking sh*t and imply you are aimbots, then yes by all means flame on
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 6:43pm
i wasn't even home when that happened i wish i would of read the damn thread i wanna know who called me a damn aimbotter haha
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 6:44pm
well we f***ing told you what f***ing happened. i dont give a f*** what you say or think about it. facts are facts, and it was something ive never seen. and some f***ing avatar talking about it or saying sh*t isnt going to change that. and believe me. you guys have nothing on these guys if this is the true them. not even f***ing close, they would of made a laughing stalk out of you kali rev or anyone that night. its funny though because this have been seen by more than just lunchy and i now. i have multipe players that have encountered the same issue with these players. and they know that they are total sh*t. so get over it, something isnt right..

EnVy must be earned"
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 6:46pm
obviously they ain't total sh*t if they r owning you fools either that or you guys just suck that damn bad
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 6:50pm
yeah thats it, damn we busted...

and like i said, they would of owned anyone ive ever seen play this game. no one that i have ever encountered in this game would of been able to do sh*t or even is close to their skill then.

EnVy must be earned"
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

well we f***ing told you what f***ing happened. i dont give a f*** what you say or think about it. facts are facts, and it was something ive never seen. and some f***ing avatar talking about it or saying sh*t isnt going to change that. and believe me. you guys have nothing on these guys if this is the true them. not even f***ing close, they would of made a laughing stalk out of you kali rev or anyone that night. its funny though because this have been seen by more than just lunchy and i now. i have multipe players that have encountered the same issue with these players. and they know that they are total sh*t. so get over it, something isnt right..

envy if they were really that good... they wouldnt of been in a warfare room.

oh and my other response would of been warfare doesnt take any skill so how the hell do you know if they are good or not.

_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 6:53pm
ic so this is how bad warfare players are now go suck a dick im done here...

i knew there was some kind of hidden agenda here, swear stupid f**s are gay

EnVy must be earned"
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 6:53pm

envy if they were really that good... they wouldnt of been in a warfare room.

oh and my other response would of been warfare doesnt take any skill so how the hell do you know if they are good or not.

LMFAO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 6:56pm

ic so this is how bad warfare players are now go suck a dick im done here...

lol @ envy.. like a whole new person now that this forum exists.. its like you were to pussy to act like the real asshole you were in the other forum, i always was an asshole atleast i didnt fake it on the other forum for 6 months trying to brown nose everyone.

grab ass tournament 3
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 6:57pm
private message

just forget about it man, they'll constantly find something to complain about or assume you said something you never did. i've witnessed this myself but its not going to matter, whatever they say apparently goes and its pretty retarded. idk about you but im just about done coming on here or reading anymore threads. its always the same thing, they always make it about themselves and assume people are always making attacks at them when nobody is. they "know it all" and since they're the best, they think they know and control everything that goes on EVEN THOUGH NONE OF THEM PLAY ANYMORE... funny isnt it?

take a breather and dont worry about it, fighting them is pointless because they're hypocrits regardless. saying we're all losers even though they said they had "intense and brutal training"...say what? brutal training for a video game? LOL GTFO WITH THAT sh*t. like i said, dont bother with them, ignore their posts. they feel nobody can beat them in a verbal arguement just because nobody cared enough to win in this game to have brutal practices.. lmao

let it go man, im on your side in all of this, but they find reasons to come at you. its not worth the trouble.

EnVy must be earned"
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 6:57pm
crow get on irc you lazy f*** my god
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 6:58pm
lmfao 

EnVy must be earned"
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 7:00pm
it is private, see a name? nope... maybe i wrote that???

i dont care i just play this game and fight team stackers and call out b****es when i see em and defend my clan when no one else will. someone has to speak out. i dont have any issues with qM even if they say all of us vehicle mode players suck in terms of skill. but we all know they just talking out their asses...

EnVy must be earned"
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 7:01pm

Private Message
LAWL_SHOCKZ , AKA who the f*** are you

just forget about it man, they'll constantly find something to complain about or assume you said something you never did. i've witnessed this myself but its not going to matter, whatever they say apparently goes and its pretty retarded. idk about you but im just about done coming on here or reading anymore threads. its always the same thing, they always make it about themselves and assume people are always making attacks at them when nobody is. they "know it all" and since they're the best, they think they know and control everything that goes on EVEN THOUGH NONE OF THEM PLAY ANYMORE... funny isnt it?

take a breather and dont worry about it, fighting them is pointless because they're hypocrits regardless. saying we're all losers even though they said they had "intense and brutal training"...say what? brutal training for a video game? LOL GTFO WITH THAT sh*t. like i said, dont bother with them, ignore their posts. they feel nobody can beat them in a verbal arguement just because nobody cared enough to win in this game to have brutal practices.. lmao

let it go man, im on your side in all of this, but they find reasons to come at you. its not worth the trouble.

whats your point that shockz is a vehicle newbie who is to pussy to say anything that isnt behind peoples backs?

he starts the PM off by saying he agrees with people aimbotting... LOL

he probably didnt want your dumbass to post it, but obviously you dont care about anyone but yourself.

and as far as not playing the game, half the f***ing posts on here have nothing to do with the current state of the game.. because their isnt any clan matches or anything going on, the game died like a year ago just because some ppl waste time on here and on a game noone plays that makes them better?

lol half of the posts on here have more to do with "these top players that dont play" then anyone like shocks who noone even f***ing knows who is.

Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 7:02pm

private message

wow no one cares its not our fault no one tries to get better then people b**** when they get owned an make excuses like aimbot :)
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 7:05pm
how bout that time you guys got owned (extremely bad) in sinkhole and downtown? what was wrong there? yeah thats what i thought...excuses LOL 

EnVy must be earned"
LAWL_SHOCKZ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote LAWL_SHOCKZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 7:07pm

um actually no, i dont agree with teh aimbotting, lmao i used toget sh*t all the time in instagib for aimbotting sooo. have fun with that, secondly i barely play vehicles whatsoever, assuming you wuoldnt know since you're never on here LOL. and btw how come most of your players, yes i said most, not all come in here ASSUMING people are talking about them using aimbots when not a single person posted their names in the thread, and yes games happen but not so often because people do have lives outside of this game, something apparently YOU did not, since you had "brutal training" gtfo off this site if any of this sh*t upsets you and if you have nothing to do with this community anymore. you constantly run your mouth to clans and people that you dont even play with anymore. so how would you know if its dead? gtfo this board if all you're doing to do is sit here and run your mouth when you dont play anymore. ohmygod yes i know, you were in qM. sorry to say it but you even said its retired. so why dont YOU GIVE IT UP and let the rest of us play in peace without you constantly saying, oh they'd never beat us blah blah. guess who cares? nobody f***ing does. f***ing leave, you're wasting everyones time.

yup. i'm done.
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 7:08pm

how bout that time you guys got owned (extremely bad) in sinkhole and downtown? what was wrong there? yeah thats what i thought...excuses LOL 

who are you talking to? because that never happen to me
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 7:08pm
damn i bet they all talked on AIM/IRC all night last night thinking of ways to abuse this section and finally get away at bashing vehicle players. amirite guys?

EnVy must be earned"
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 7:08pm
haha what about that 10 - -2 in a duel on one of the smallest map. wheres ur excuse for that as in our excuse we had to play on a 300+ ping coming from u and envy remember
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by LAWL_SHOCKZ

um actually no, i dont agree with teh aimbotting, lmao i used toget sh*t all the time in instagib for aimbotting sooo. have fun with that, secondly i barely play vehicles whatsoever, assuming you wuoldnt know since you're never on here LOL. and btw how come most of your players, yes i said most, not all come in here ASSUMING people are talking about them using aimbots when not a single person posted their names in the thread, and yes games happen but not so often because people do have lives outside of this game, something apparently YOU did not, since you had "brutal training" gtfo off this site if any of this sh*t upsets you and if you have nothing to do with this community anymore. you constantly run your mouth to clans and people that you dont even play with anymore. so how would you know if its dead? gtfo this board if all you're doing to do is sit here and run your mouth when you dont play anymore. ohmygod yes i know, you were in qM. sorry to say it but you even said its retired. so why dont YOU GIVE IT UP and let the rest of us play in peace without you constantly saying, oh they'd never beat us blah blah. guess who cares? nobody f***ing does. f***ing leave, you're wasting everyones time.

lol i never said i went thru brutal training dumbass. acctually i knew how to play the game pretty much as good the day i started as when i quit, because this isnt my first time playing ut3. i said that other people had brutal training.

anyhow is your whole attempt at a comeback the fact i used the word brutal you dumb f***? lol you can change that with any word its just a random adjective you stupid sh*t lol.

and qM played a match this week, what sh*tty ass team are you in, did you guys play any matches this week? this month?

and this board is a multi gaming board dumbass
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 7:13pm

damn i bet they all talked on AIM/IRC all night last night thinking of ways to abuse this section and finally get away at bashing vehicle players. amirite guys?

envy you are so far from the truth, lol you think we are plotting against you. if you look up at my previous posts youll realize i acctually came in this thread sticking up for you and lunchy dumbass
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 7:14pm

who are you talking to? because that never happen to me
iam beat uP at warfare after they got stomped in ctf 3-0 and the most anyone scored on their team was like 3 points oh thats right heres the excuse..we dont play that mode... sh*t...we dont play warfare quit tryin to trash talk when you got stomped worse in duel ctf and tdm cause qM's match vs iam before the retirement we stomped you guys pretty bad what was one of the scores...60-13..you guys put a limit so you guys wont get so embarassed... thats right you left iam...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>