FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Calling All Vehicle Players

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Calling All Vehicle Players
    Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 4:18am
Man, im unstoppable @ Crash Commando,....well, use 2 be!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 6:39am
awesome thread btw.
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 8:02am
Hell yeah, see I just brought us all together.

Also just because MAG has vehicles doesn't mean I wouldn't play it or like it. U must understand I like vehicles, just not in Unreal because its just not Unreal to me. Sorry I'm a UT99 player, grow up on that, and you might see why I don't like vehicles in Unreal.

Its just a DM game to me, always will be in my eyes.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 8:48am
Actually I have been playing since UT99 as well and my real roots are hidden in DM.

Nothing can satisfy my addict for UT more then playing DM.

But since I have a crappy PC which I only use for downloads and browsing.
And the way my room is set up, it doesn't allow me to play with Mouse/KB. Tops I could do is buy FragFX which I dont want. (And I'm using the same controller since the day that UT was released, so I still try my best in DM)

But my only escape in being good because of all this, is playing vCTF & Warfare. But still you can see where my real roots are when I play those modes, cause outside of serious battles I only spend time killing the opposite team. (I think thats why i have the most Massacre's & Monster Kills) (Not even to mention my other other accounts)

But the real thrill of UT is indeed in DM.
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 11:11am
envy good job calling kali and phantaci the n word in the new iamgaming chat yesterday. showed your true character
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 12:49pm
So let me get this right. Aimbots do exsit?
I've read this entire thread and what I've taken from it is this, if you are sad enough and have no life you could spend time and money to implement this on pc or ps3.
Do we have anybody sad enough to do this on the ps3?
I already know ut3 was hacked to death on the pc with the use of speed bots and other tools so why not ps3?

ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Sk-iller

So let me get this right. Aimbots do exsit?
I've read this entire thread and what I've taken from it is this, if you are sad enough and have no life you could spend time and money to implement this on pc or ps3.
Do we have anybody sad enough to do this on the ps3?
I already know ut3 was hacked to death on the pc with the use of speed bots and other tools so why not ps3?

no read wopr's post, it is technically possible, but the time and effort it would take and know how its basically impossible.

they dont exist, if they existed in ut3 on the ps3 they would exist in every game on the ps3
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by WOPR-1

I've done enough hacking to know better than to say something is impossible...with computer or computer like hardware/software pretty much anything is possible if you're willing to spend the time.

However I would say in the case of aimbot for PS3 it's highly unlikely.  Like deadaim said there is what they call a hypervisor that separates the native PS3 OS from any other linux interface from accessing it's filesystem.  As far as I know no one has been able to hack that.  There are tons of claims but never any real proof that it was done.

Last I checked about a year ago they couldn't even get imaged games (ISO's) to mount/play from the linux OS.  I'm sure eventually someone will get that to work if they haven't already but the point is if mounting an image in linux is putting together a bicycle creating an aimbot would be like building the space shuttle in comparison.  Yes the PC backend is available for reference so you'd have some clue where to look...but stuff doesn't work the same on the PS3 version I know that from playing with the custom files and settings on the PC host.  Most of the tweaks for PC are still in the PS3 config files but they don't do anything.  So even if you could somehow magically access the filesystem to mod it you'd have no idea where to go and odds are it wouldn't work anyway.

EDIT: Oh and to those that say "oh no my buddy has one"...I say BS.  If that's true have him get online and show someone...not send the file or whatever...play a match with someone like Kalibur...if he can 10/0 kali then maybe I'll believe there is an aimbot.  Hackers live to show off what they've accomplished....so until I see it in action...I say phony bologna.  ;)

the part in bold and inceased size pretty much sums it up, the task would be incredible, and noone would put that kind of time and effort and headache into something that isnt for a profit
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 1:13pm
aliens exist, aimbots exist...

ill believe you once you prove its impossible. because imo nothing is impossible with computers and games =/

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 1:17pm
Its impossible to play Gears of War in a PS3 without putting something XBOX related into the PS3 System
PSN:Imaginative
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Its impossible to play Gears of War in a PS3 without putting something XBOX related into the PS3 System

lol yah but thats the same as saying its impossible for a human to fly without a Jetpack or somekind of mechanical help :P

(or more extreme, messing around with Human DNA so we grow wings xD)
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 2:56pm
Again, in general hackers (especially black hats) live to prove to people that they can do something....if the PS3 had been hacked in this nature I would think we all would have heard about it.  It's not that I don't think people are trying just that no has done it yet...Plus yeah I have to agree with deadaim as well...if UT3 was hacked for PS3 the same basic process would apply to all games...if the backend is compromised there would be a flood of hacks for every game...we'd be able to play downloaded (burned) games (without a hardware hack) etc...

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?  I'm not saying you are calling someone in particular guilty...but come on it's usually the other way around...prove it to me first then I'll believe it...Not make up a solution because you don't like the facts you have.

I really don't understand what is so unbelievable about 180 degree headshots...or taking out 4 or 5 people all rushing you...I've see it happen plenty...I've even done it a few times myself.  After playing with people like Rev, Inc, Phan, Maiden, Kali, etc, etc  I've seen some totally crazy stuff...and consistantly....maybe that's your main problem...you just haven't seen it before.  That's not a jab btw... ;)
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 3:10pm

Again, in general hackers (especially black hats) live to prove to people that they can do something....if the PS3 had been hacked in this nature I would think we all would have heard about it.  It's not that I don't think people are trying just that no has done it yet...Plus yeah I have to agree with deadaim as well...if UT3 was hacked for PS3 the same basic process would apply to all games...if the backend is compromised there would be a flood of hacks for every game...we'd be able to play downloaded (burned) games (without a hardware hack) etc...

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?  I'm not saying you are calling someone in particular guilty...but come on it's usually the other way around...prove it to me first then I'll believe it...Not make up a solution because you don't like the facts you have.

I really don't understand what is so unbelievable about 180 degree headshots...or taking out 4 or 5 people all rushing you...I've see it happen plenty...I've even done it a few times myself.  After playing with people like Rev, Inc, Phan, Maiden, Kali, etc, etc  I've seen some totally crazy stuff...and consistantly....maybe that's your main problem...you just haven't seen it before.  That's not a jab btw... ;)

wait a minute so u use F AGFX too WOPR? say it ain't so woppy lol  j/k  :P
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 3:35pm

Actually a group of players succeeded in running a PS3 game from a Backup/ ISO file. But only for 1 or 2 games. Its all over the internet.
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by Unreal_Venom

Actually a group of players succeeded in running a PS3 game from a Backup/ ISO file. But only for 1 or 2 games. Its all over the internet.

in the age of emulators and boot up discs and such I think anything is possible.. I think the question is.. is it easy enough, cheap enough and practical enough to do it. do the benefits outweigh the effort it takes to do it.  
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 5:27pm

lol the dude was and still is total trash though. ive played with this particular someone countless times. he rarely never even used the f***ing sniper or shock rifle until that day because i know for a fact his aim is terrible all the regular times. also he didnt just head shot me and anyone else just once, he repeatedly did it over and over. a few of us stopped playing the game just to go hunt him down because he just kept getting insane kills on us over and over. he could of gotten 2 head hunters easy that match and im pretty sure he missed maybe a total of 2 shots on me(one hitting me in the chest, other barely missed) the whole game. they were all clean headshots or every damn shock hit us. this isnt a joke, we were miles away and through wooded areas. we sent manta after manta at him and i even got headshot in the manta coming to him through the woods from very far away while others were attacking him aswell. when we tried to take him out with multiple mantas he was driving me backwards with the stinger alt fire after he just headshot another guy. he imeadiately turned and hit me without hesitating and not one shot missed. i had to jump out at that point and he continued to keep the bead on me until i was dead a few shots later. if you would of seen how far away he was doing all of this, you wouldnt be arguing with me and would of known something had to up with this guy. it was just like a godlike bot on crack. no one has that skill....NO ONE. no f***ing way was that just a good day for him, no f***ing way and i dont care wtf anyone says. i was f***ing there =/

EnVy must be earned"
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 5:30pm
keep in mind the two they called the aimbotters.... be serious...
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

keep in mind the two they called the aimbotters.... be serious...

lol what i miss? who???

EnVy must be earned"
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by ninefive

envy good job calling kali and phantaci the n word in the new iamgaming chat yesterday. showed your true character

yeah ok w/e deadaim.. wtf are you talking about?

EnVy must be earned"
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

lol the dude was and still is total trash though. ive played with this particular someone countless times. he rarely never even used the f***ing sniper or shock rifle until that day because i know for a fact his aim is terrible all the regular times. also he didnt just head shot me and anyone else just once, he repeatedly did it over and over. a few of us stopped playing the game just to go hunt him down because he just kept getting insane kills on us over and over. he could of gotten 2 head hunters easy that match and im pretty sure he missed maybe a total of 2 shots on me(one hitting me in the chest, other barely missed) the whole game. they were all clean headshots or every damn shock hit us. this isnt a joke, we were miles away and through wooded areas. we sent manta after manta at him and i even got headshot in the manta coming to him through the woods from very far away while others were attacking him aswell. when we tried to take him out with multiple mantas he was driving me backwards with the stinger alt fire after he just headshot another guy. he imeadiately turned and hit me without hesitating and not one shot missed. i had to jump out at that point and he continued to keep the bead on me until i was dead a few shots later. if you would of seen how far away he was doing all of this, you wouldnt be arguing with me and would of known something had to up with this guy. it was just like a godlike bot on crack. no one has that skill....NO ONE. no f***ing way was that just a good day for him, no f***ing way and i dont care wtf anyone says. i was f***ing there =/

lol, yeah, point taken you were there and I wasn't so you're right I can't say much about what you saw.  I'm just looking at it from a technical point of view and from that perspective it seems far fetched is all.  It's seems more reasonable to think that some ridiculously good player was playing on his account that day than to think that there is an aimbot that some hacker spent tons of time creating and never claimed responsibility for it.  That's all I'm saying.

@ Venom yeah I know there are tons of vids showing all kinds of ridiculous things it doesn't mean that it's true because most times they aren't.  A year or so ago I watched all those vids claiming to show a working ISO loader and none of them turned out to be real.  I haven't looked at it for a while though so maybe there has been some break through recently....I hope so actually, cuz that would be sweet!
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 5:43pm
but you just dont get it, NO ONE IS THAT GOOD! if you would of seen it, we wouldnt be having this convo atm.

and deadaim amn wtf are you talking about calling kali or phantaci the n? what chat are we talking about anyways? i wasnt in no chat and i would never call anyone that. and if i wanted to say it id say it their face, i have no problem expressing myself to anyones face. if im going to tell someone something like that, it would be right in their face believe me. sounds to me like your up to something and trying to set me up..

EnVy must be earned"
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 5:45pm

the iamgaming chat... im not the only purpose that was there lol like 10 ppl were. you were acting super duper drunk and i assuemd you were blacked out, which im guessing you were considering you dont remember it

_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 5:48pm
dude wtf chat is this? you mean this thread?

i had 1 tall boy and went to eat. i got online ut3 right after that. good job trying to set me up f**got. ask everyone i was playing warfare and was clearly very sober. wow fn pathetic, now i have f**s trying to be me in a chat room trying to start sh*t. grow up b****es lol

EnVy must be earned"
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 5:48pm
Dont think Ps3's can be hacked, Meh... Gimmi ur MAC address and ill see what i can do 8) 
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 5:49pm
i dont think envy really knows what me inc kali phan paw maiden etc etc are capable of in terms of fragging they only see portions ive gone under an alias and played vctf and warfare if people knew it was me they would of been like oh he sucks its only rev but surprisingly since i was under a alias everyone was like who the f*** is this hes f***in good
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>