FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Calling All Vehicle Players

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
Author
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Calling All Vehicle Players
    Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 1:45pm
I got a question.

So what in the hell ever happened to this damn AIMBOT discussion and why has everyone been so quite about it now. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this. How one thread can go 7 pages in one day before being locked was beyond pathetic.

I just gotta say you guys started pointing fingers at me, Kali, and Rev defending that maybe you guys need to practice with your aim, as in fragging skills.

Then the tables got turned from the original thread to us. You guys got so mad at us cause we told you guys there was no way possible of AIMBOTS on PS3.

Yet to today anyone has showed me any proof.

So anybody got anythang to say.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 1:53pm
I missed the thread. Heard a little about over psn.
Apparently you can send the aimbot progamme via e-mail and only a select group of hackers have it. Very interesting.
Of course this is all hype and no one truly knows wtf is going on.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 2:06pm
How would you even use aimbots on PS3? Surely you'd have to add it to the server as a mutator, meaning everyone in the match would have it? I doubt it's possible to embed it into a custom character or something.
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 2:10pm
Yeah I don't thank its possible. But I'm awaiting to hear from the players that put all this hype down to see whatever happened with this.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 2:12pm

i doubt aimbots exist. one possibility is someone created a mutator that gives the titans aim system to a normal player.. but like i said i doubt this exist, and it would be ridiculous for anyone to claim inc rev or kali are cheaters

krzys773 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Massacre Monster

Post Options Post Options   Quote krzys773 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 2:47pm
I used to think people used aim bots,Now i don't.Incremental,I believe you don't use a aim bot,Neither does Kali,Crow or any other good duelist.
Some vehicle mode players just stay in vehicle modes.Foot modes there is a lot of crazy killers like you crow and Kali.I get beat by you guys but i don't accuse of aimbotting.
Most vehicle players never stepped into a duel with guys that can kill so when a good dueler comes over to vehicle mode,The vehicle players don't expect some crazy kills like duelers can pull off,So they just excuse of Aim bots.Also I'm not trying to say that all vehicle players never even dueled.
Nissan SiLViA
Nissan 300zx
Yamaha Yzf R6
    <3
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 2:54pm
Ic Chris. Thanks bro. It was just afterwards they started accusing us. Me and Kali was so mad. I wasn't trying to rain on anyones parade. I was just saying I don't thank its possible. Chris your a good player all around and you can handle your own on foot. Never doubt that bro. I might have you in dueling, maybe a edge on you in DMs and TDMs but you beat my ass in the other ones. Your a good player without a doubt.

I thank you have that good aim to be lethal in dueling, I just thank you don't play it enough to know the prediction spots of each level, or to know the levels at all period. Thanks Chris.
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 2:59pm
They do excist -.-* One way is with using Linux on your ps3. Why no1 has sent proof might be because its a very small group of players that actually use these computer moderated programs on the ps3.

Posting a vid on youtube using an aimbot is just going to work in a negative way for the owner. flaming, namecalling and whatnot.

But I agree players shouldn't point at the good fraggers in this community.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 3:07pm
I confess you guys..=( ..
I use aimhuman..Im sorry. i hope this doesnt hurt the community.
PSN:Imaginative
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 3:07pm
dumb question.. what does this have to do with vehicle players.. from my knowledge people all across the board was discussing this
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

I confess you guys..=( ..
I use aimhuman..Im sorry. i hope this doesnt hurt the community.

Really? I'm not mad at any aimbot user tho, like I said before in the other aimbot thread, as long as they don't use it in multiplayer games or clanbattles they can do as they please.
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by Unreal_Venom

They do excist -.-* One way is with using Linux on your ps3. Why no1 has sent proof might be because its a very small group of players that actually use these computer moderated programs on the ps3.

Posting a vid on youtube using an aimbot is just going to work in a negative way for the owner. flaming, namecalling and whatnot.

But I agree players shouldn't point at the good fraggers in this community.

i dont see how linux could be used for this.. the ps3 has to either boot in linux or the XMB OS.. it cant use both at the same time and really i dont see how this is possible
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 3:16pm
http://www.ps3linuxworld.com/

this is just one of the many sites with tutorials on how to install linux on your ps3.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 3:20pm

Originally posted by BuMrUsH

I confess you guys..=( ..I use aimhuman..Im sorry. i hope this doesnt hurt the community.
<FONT style=": #000000"> 
<FONT style=": #000000">Really? I'm not mad at any aimbot user tho, like I said before in the other aimbot thread, as long as they don't use it in multiplayer games or clanbattles they can do as they please.
Yeah man. I use aimhuman when I play online. Ive been using it ever since I got the game. It really helps me on my skills.
PSN:Imaginative
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 3:25pm
Hmmm ok, I think its at least honest of you to come forward with this and answer the question if aimbots is possible.

But what do you mean with it helps you with your skills? Does it mean you sometimes turn the aimhuman off?
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 3:30pm
JP,

This is for the vehicle players because it seems you guys were the ones having yet trouble with something else in UT3 and the only thang the majority or you guys could do was pooint your damn finger and say cheater. Go to the damn mod section and read the aimbot thread. Your good friends with all of them so you will see the majority throwing a fit was your buddies.

I didn't see any qM member "sorry Deadaim", Kali, Inc, Rev, any FNA guy or anyone with decent aim whining about someone using Aimbots. It seems a couple of guys got their ass kicked by a few players and the first thang they could do was point their finger and say cheater, I'm telling.

Damn sounds like a KB/M or FragFx thread that got brought up by a vehicle player.

Not all of you do this. Go read Chris's post. He said as good as it will ever get. I know that's how all of AR is, DoD or anyone. But there's a few of you out there that just can't accept you lost. Tough up.

Unreal Venom, I aint saying they do or don't exist. I believe THEY DON'T on PS3 but I'm not a 100 percent certain. Was just wondering if you guys found out anythang.

And again the reason I said vehicle players cause you guys were the ones that brought it up. So I knew if I said Calling out all vehicle players I'd get you guys in here. It got you in here JP.
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 3:33pm

http://www.ps3linuxworld.com/

this is just one of the many sites with tutorials on how to install linux on your ps3.

yea im not saying you cant install linux. but you cant play games and have linux running at the same time.

its either LINUX

or PS3 XMB OS

you can only have one running at a time. so anyone that thinks linux has anything to do with an aimbot.. it doesnt..
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 3:34pm

Hmmm ok, I think its at least honest of you to come forward with this and answer the question if aimbots is possible.

But what do you mean with it helps you with your skills? Does it mean you sometimes turn the aimhuman off?

hes joking,

by saying "aimhuman" he is implying he controls himself. instead of a BOT, he is saying HUMAN.. no bot
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 3:36pm
im not trying to call strider out, but one game in warfare i had this sick run where i must of killed him 8 times in a row with shock rifle and didnt miss one. and i got a few PSN msgs with him saying i was an aimbot, and i told him i wasnt. i was on an alias at the time.. and i honestly dont even blame him for thinkin it was aimbot i was laughing my ass off because how lucky i was getting with the shots.

edit: by the end of the PSN back and forth he agreed i wasnt aimbotting and was a decent guy about it
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 3:40pm
ow in that case I dont know.. ^^

but Bumrush admitted he used it? or was he talking about the PC?

well I think it excists on the ps3 tho, not to be annoying lol ^^ but sure someone, somewhere has found a way to do it. thats why I also said, the group of people that know how to do it are very small.

And I know a friend that has a friend xD that said he used aimbots with Linux.

BUT I don't know lol. I dont have expert knowledge with computer programs. I just think they excist :P
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 3:42pm
Ow lol. burned. damnit Bumrush :P

I was already wondering why you put aimhuman with fat letters xD
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 3:43pm
It got me in here because yes, I am a Vehicle player, but guess what.. I don't care about this crap. Instead of involving a LARGE "vehicle" audience that a large percentage probably don't really care about this, just involve those that were involved or title it differently. Don't category me or those not involved in with this.

You kept on putting "you... you.. you" in that explanation, I have nothing to do with this, in fact I agree with you guys, and I think highly and have MUCH respect for you and your mode, but when I see this crap, I kinda have to think twice.

My friends opinions, any vehicles players opinions.. are not mine
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 3:43pm
LOL bumrush didn't admit anything... He used something called sarcasm I think ;)
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

LOL bumrush didn't admit anything... He used something called sarcasm I think ;)
yah I just found out xD

But I am getting questions now about these Linux programs on the PS3..

Like can you still play PS3 games? and run normal XMB?
And what are the bad sides of this?

I have PC right next to the PS3 so should I even bothered with this?
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 3:51pm
I admit it! I use an aimbot! But I also use a "noob bot". A noob bot make me very easy to kill. Especially with stray rockets and scorpions. I use the noob bot to disguise the fact that I use an aimbot. But one of these days I'm not going to use my noob bot and kick all of your f***ing asses!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>