Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Has anyone been to Epic...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Administrator
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Has anyone been to Epic...
    Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 4:20pm
To mention we have ladders or promote the site in general?  I was going to go over there and do it....but then I thought maybe it would be better if some of you guys did it. 

If I do it I'll just sound like every other site owner trying to draw people in...but if the community does it, it'll be more legit ya know?

First one there starts it and then should post a link back here so the rest of us can easily follow and go comment...keep the thread high for a bit.
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 4:23pm

ive been advertising on IRC

Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 4:29pm
I've seen people several times link to iamgaming, and the site is in several people's sigs as well.
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 4:30pm
Yeah and that's really cool!  I see people with it in their PSN comments all the time as well which is also very cool.

I was just thinking it might be time to hit the Epic forum again...it's been a while I think and we have grown since then.
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 4:47pm
We should record warfare EU vs US then and post it (most popular mode I think? Or wait was that vCTF)
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 4:51pm
I just changed my EPIC sig to iAMgaming.com but it's so boring over there I couldn't find a topic to post in. LOL.
 Post Reply Post Reply