| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PS3 GameType/Vehicle List

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3pure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PS3 GameType/Vehicle List
    Posted: 21 May 2010 at 6:46pm
This is my mut so I will add what ever you guys wish to it or from it.  This is a review of what u guys want:

1.  Scavenger//Scorpion    vice/versa
2.  Scavenger//Manta    vice/versa
3.  Stealthbender//Nightshade   vice/versa
4.  Replace all vehicles with Scorpions (can't believe I forgot that 1)
5.  Remove Hellbender = Scavenger  replace with 1.

This will work with other vehicle replacement mutators.  If you replace the Darkwalkers with Foragers (Snarf) and then u can replace the Fury with Raptors, if u wish 2.

Just give me aheads up 2 what u guys want.

SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 6:48pm
I'm kind of mad Epic gave all this attention and hype to the titan, but didn't even bother adding an option or even a mutator to replace Hellbenders with Stealthbenders now, or a version of Suspense with one, in addition to the Hellbender.  Hell, it could of been in Suspense Necris and the Darkwalker could of been where the Nightshade respawns.  Honestly, Stealthbenders are kind of cool, in their own right.  The only thing I don't like about them is their X-Ray Field Generator thing.  For the most part, it's useless.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by ut3pure

This is my mut so I will add what ever you guys wish to it or from it.  This is a review of what u guys want:

1.  Scavenger//Scorpion    vice/versa
2.  Scavenger//Manta    vice/versa
3.  Stealthbender//Nightshade   vice/versa
4.  Replace all vehicles with Scorpions (can't believe I forgot that 1)
5.  Remove Hellbender = Scavenger  replace with 1.

This will work with other vehicle replacement mutators.  If you replace the Darkwalkers with Foragers (Snarf) and then u can replace the Fury with Raptors, if u wish 2.

Just give me aheads up 2 what u guys want.

While we're at it and already have a Warfare vehicle in there, how about Raptor/ Cicada or Raptor/ Fury, vice-versa for the Raptor/ Cicada one?  Sure, it's probably fairly useless in VCTF, but what the hey.  We already have a Paladin in there.

So, it can work with Snarf mods, replacing the base vehicle the Snarf mod is copying with whatever the base vehicle can be switched with?  I hope that's what you meant, because that could add a whole new level of fun to this, though I doubt it'll work with the Unreal Army vehicles (such as the Firefly (Manta with a flamethrower)) to, or will it?
ut3pure View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3pure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 8:09pm
Here is Version 2 of SwapVehicles, the above suggestions were added and the CIcada and Scorpion were both added in.  Needs some testing.

SwapVehicles V2
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4xnlynljyy4/USERDATA.JAM
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 8:18pm
I'll test it tonight.  If you ever get the time, I'd also like a strictly Hellbender/ Stealthbender version, since Epic never added such an option (at least it would of been better than Titans) and I've noticed that the file's getting fairly big.  This would take forever to "download" online, for those who don't have it when they entered the server.  I still don't get why the file doesn't stay downloaded after it was supposedly downloaded (hence the parenthesis), so that you can get into the room.

As for the other swaps, that can just be a PUG thing (one time/ map room though).
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 8:56pm
ohhhh sounds nice, but i can't test it tonite. tomorrow maybe.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 3:12am
I tested it a bit and the only issues I had is that:

A. If you're replacing a stock vehicle with a custom vehicle, for some reason, the custom vehicle you want has to be last.  I haven't tested this with the Snarf ones, but I'm sure it'll be a similar case.  Anyways, it's a fact that custom vehicle mods can be stacked onto the vehicle swap mod, so you can have a Hellvee, Lav III, or Jackal in place of the Nightshade in Necropolis or the ever so deadly and cheap Firefly in place of a Viper.

B. Well, this was more than likely a issue with the tactical nuke spam, but yeah, it crashed once.  Like I said though, I was spamming the tactical nuke and had anti-masocism, so I wouldn't die from the constant HUGE explosions, whilst flying around the map. (Necropolis)  I guess it also had to do with so many mods at once as well, though maybe it was the map.  I never had that problem with my Sandstorm flag runs, tactical nuke-spamming, flying noob style.

Anyhow, I had no issues, but I didn't test Snarf vehicles along side it and only tested a few vehicles. (Namely Firefly (Flame-throwing Manta), GRover (a grenade-throwing Scopion), and Hellvee, which, as its name suggests, is a suped-up Hellbender that shoots mighty rockets from it's turret, along with amped up red/ orange Stinger alt fire as its primary, and zooms in for secondary.)

Fun Fact: You can stack this mod at least three times, maybe more (if possible).  I did that when I replaced everything with the SPMA, then Cicada, then Cicada X (Longbow) from the Army vehicle set or whatever it's called.

Raptor 4? and Fury 4 (or was that three to), what I was kind of hoping for, should be a swap with the Cicada and vice-versa, but nice call on the SPMA.  I forgot all about that one.  I guess it's because it's another fairly underused vehicle in UT3.  However, I think we should limit this to 20-25MB (It's already 15MB.), so that will be last suggestion.
ut3pure View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3pure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 12:09pm
I made a post here, trying to get the file size decreased.  Asking for coding help.  I am a newb coder anyways and I need help lowering the end result size.  Help if u can.

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?p=27334005#post27334005
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 12:17pm
I hope you can, but if you get time and enough help with the coding, I'd like to see a Stealthbender/ Hellbender only version of the mutator.  Most of the maps with Stealthbenders see little or no action.  Stranded is voted for every and now, but it's the only one I've really seen in awhile.  I have also yet to see a custom map with them.  It kind of saddens me.  Next to two of three Warfare-only (based on the stock maps) vehicles, it's one of the vehicles I see the least of.  The Paladin's about  the only Warfare vehicle I ever see, since Downtown is popular and probably a bit overplayed.
ut3pure View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3pure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 7:18am
Gametype:

Sanctum: Epic Desc
Tower defence mod.  Very difficult to beat.  Some slowdown on PS3.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mt4w1izzytb/USERDATA.JAM

If having difficulties learning how to play, watch vid here:
http://unreal-versus.viviti.com/

ut3pure View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3pure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2010 at 7:31am
Gametype:

Galtanor's Invasion: Epic Desc
Works in all maps, multiple enemies, lower difficulty by adding bots. 1 mutator attached.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ndoodwnznuylnzw/USER DATA.JAM

ut3pure View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3pure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 7:44am
Becca's Tale: Epic Desc
4 full levels, use three magical items to solve platforming puzzles.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/x5fnr9vgkf8f2rc/USERDATA.JAM

ut3pure View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3pure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 7:28pm

See 1st post, older stuffed deleted.
ut3pure View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3pure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 4:12pm
AS-Ballistic: Epic Desc
http://www.mediafire.com/file/hjo3946c98mc4um/USERDATA.JAM
Really incredible assault level.  Gametype is included, no extra file is ness.
Morris View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Morris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2011 at 4:59am
I like your list so much! Especially good informationL: TheBall: Epic Desc                                                      
Puzzles, multiple levels. Very high quality. Download Gametype first. Level 5 added as separate file.
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=dc14944b2a99c0f26b21be4093fab7acef2d8dbb90c39077ce018c8114394287
Toon Doom: Epic Desc
ut3pure View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3pure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 10:41am
FireandIce: Moddb Desc
http://www.mediafire.com/file/etp0uxd1j22tj1u/USERDATA.JAM

Puzzle type GT/map, 1 level.  The tutorial messages are a bit screwed up. Some extra ???UTgame? are added in tutorial messages, is readable though. I can't fix it.

Official Desc: Fire and Ice is a single player map mod for Unreal Tournament 3. Fire and Ice focuses on a unique temperature mechanic, as well as some puzzle-solving gameplay.
PS3: Download
PC: Download

ut3pure View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3pure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 4:40pm
Some updates to existing GTs and some new cooks.

AllOverBetrayal:

Betrayal GT avail in DM/CTF/VCTF/WAR maps.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4be6fes459fw06r/USERDATA.JAM

UT2D 2.0:  Epic Desc
2d platformer, great idea,concept and presentation.  Cool maps. Custom sound.  Mappacks have the  GTs attached.   Camera mutators to change perspective are also attached.
UT2d Mappack#1
UT2d Mappack#2
UT2d Mappack#3
2D Titan: Greed+Betrayal
UT2d-KillingTime maps

WrittenOff: Epic Desc
Vehicle combat game, can play in DM or Team-DM mode. Shoot vehicles to enter them.
http://www.mediafire.com/?93wdg4pvmvrf6
ut3pure View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3pure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2012 at 10:22am
Assassins: Epic Desc
Each player has one specific target at any given time. Players are given a target that they must then hunt down and exterminate.  3 gametypes are included each with different defaults.
http://www.mediafire.com/?exk7www55g0insc
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12