FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

anyone play it?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: anyone play it?
    Posted: 15 Jan 2009 at 1:31pm
i like this game, have not played online yet though
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2009 at 8:56pm

man i gotta get back into this game. hit me up fase wen we can get into some Headquarter matches together!

Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2009 at 5:28pm
have you played online with people you know? good times
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2008 at 9:12pm
i love this game but do u want to hear kids callin each other names this is the game for u or the best is some ones mic just hummin in your ear i was wondering was ut3 like that in the begining or is it the game 
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
iAM_KayoticKilla View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2008 at 8:30pm
Call me the odd one out here, but I rented the game and had it for about two weeks or so, but I wasn't overly impressed with the game as a whole. online was fun, but it didn't really hold my interest enough for me to drop $60.00 for it.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2008 at 2:14am
ill probably have it round xmas too, so count me in 4 future plans. and look out prodigy, once i get comfortable with the game, u'll have the challenge u've been waitn for!!!
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2008 at 12:48am
i should have it around x-mas time. then i believe 5 or 6 of us will have it then.
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2008 at 12:35am
so i think D-thang can back me up on this that.. well.. im the sh1t in COD.. get at me!! im still waitin for someone to outscore me every game! im a beasttttttt.. IM A BEASSSTTTTTTTTT!!! lol ha ha.. no but really everyone should get it... its a blast!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 12:56am
lol.. im jus good cuz i move like im really there.. ive seen this stuff b4 and i know how to handle it.. but you will get the hang.. imma be beastin it though.. i think this game was ment for me! lol i love everything about it.. no homo
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 12:22am
that was intense man sick i had alot fun in that and like jibbs i dont want to suck so bad
Administrator View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2008 at 11:58pm
Wow man.  Awesome!  Can't wait to suck less at it though...
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2008 at 9:43pm
yeah i got it its downloading a upgrade right now
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2008 at 9:18pm
good cant wait now i gotta co-op partner
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2008 at 9:17pm
yeah im  goin to get it tommorrow it looks good
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2008 at 4:32pm
ok.. well i got this game last night.. and... its the SH1T!!!! 
To be honest, i dont think any game on the market can compeat to this one.. the graphics, the real life story, the blood, the killing.. the weapons.. they did this game right.. and if u wanna know what war is like.. and the pressure and the heart racing feeling.. place this game.. but i would tell you to put it on your HD tv and turn up the sound.. cuz damn.. its wild.. 
you will prob see me on this game till i beat it.. cuz yes.. its that good! hope someone rents it or gets it.. they have 4 player co-op to beat the game.. 
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2008 at 9:35pm
LOL - OMG.  Thanks for the sympathy.  A great quote from the Gipper.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2008 at 9:32pm
ha ha ha.. nice.. well, heres a quote for you and your situation,

" Some people go around in life wondering if they got anything done, Marines.. Dont have that Problem."
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2008 at 9:03pm

I picked it up when I got R2, but haven't had the time to try it out yet.

My Clan Boss is busting my chops to get the site done without any overtime...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2008 at 5:21pm
has anyone played it yet or plannin on gettin it ?
 Post Reply Post Reply