Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

UTSportsCenter Preview

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UTSportsCenter Preview
    Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 2:08am
Awesome Phantaci.  Thanks for the support!
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 12:33pm
Nice work this project could really hit of!
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 12:07pm
Rico,
I tried to send you a short clip of Harmerty making a great mid air roadkill last second save orb return, but my MSN only allows attachments of up to 10 mb, and the video is HD quality 26 mb.  Does xfire allow videos sent in high quality, larger sizes, made outside of xfire's vid capture?
Preview:  Youtube video
Is it worthy?
wikkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wikkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 2:15pm
Host the file on gow's ftp!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 2:59pm
Oh yeah, dur.  That would work perfectly, thats why I didn't think of it
wikkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wikkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 3:40pm
Lol
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 7:11am
i would love to send some stuff in apart from the fact i have no recording stuff

can sum1 reccomend me what to buy, i dont want to spend a fortune but i dont want sumin thats not gonna work proper

some help would be much appreciated
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 11:32am
Originally posted by GOW_KillinUGood

Rico,
I tried to send you a short clip of Harmerty making a great mid air roadkill last second save orb return, but my MSN only allows attachments of up to 10 mb, and the video is HD quality 26 mb.  Does xfire allow videos sent in high quality, larger sizes, made outside of xfire's vid capture?
Preview:  Youtube video
Is it worthy?

Yes xfire does allow you to send videos that are of large size.  Also, you can submit anything to me.  Anything is worthy, all the videos that are submitted to me will be compressed together into a community frag video and then following that will be the Top 10 list.  So do not worry if you think your video is not worthy enough.  That does not matter, the point of this project is to get the community to be more active and supportive and most of all to enjoy it.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 12:07pm
Review different devices here
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by i2ic0chet

So do not worry if you think your video is not worthy enough.  That does not matter, the point of this project is to get the community to be more active and supportive and most of all to enjoy it.

Oh if that's so I'll send a couple of frags your way soon which didn't make it into my vid.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2009 at 8:49am
Some amazing frags there... what gametype is it at the start of the video and for the #1 frag? :S
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2009 at 9:42am
You mean UT99?
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2009 at 10:01am
Probably... I thought it looked old but I had no idea what it was.
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2009 at 10:19am
The gametype at the start of the video which is the #1 frag is Capture The Flag.   The map that the frag was recorded on is CTF-K-Lined, the map that I am in the process of remaking for UT3 and this community.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2009 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by i2ic0chet

The gametype at the start of the video which is the #1 frag is Capture The Flag.   The map that the frag was recorded on is CTF-K-Lined, the map that I am in the process of remaking for UT3 and this community.

Sorry I know it's CTF lol but it looked to me as if it were some kind of user-created variant of CTF... I had no idea it was an entirely seperate game to UT3 (UT99).

A noob I am.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12