FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 318>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 25 Jul 2009 at 9:33am
Maybe you could get Burn-o-Gel to sponsor, takes the heat of cuts brazes and burns quickly (real fast for you in USA). Or maybe Dyslexia.org although that site would become bigger than this one in a day...and that's just my two pence...cos we had currency when u guys were trading on skins!! Flame x10 ..c'mon show me your mettle OR metal as u so fondly say!
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2009 at 10:41am
CSE_ANACONDA is a total sh1tbird. I only see that pr1ck-toucher on maps with the Goliath. He sits and waits for the Goliath to spawn and then brings it to your spawn points to spawn kill. I hope your tic-tac gets caught in your zipper.
Good day!
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2009 at 12:47pm
^^^OMG COKK never fails in making me laugh
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
grog_grog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote grog_grog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 1:53pm
On Facing Worlds yesterday, in one of these hour long 0-0 matches, I "helped" our returning FC on our side of the bridge by dropping a redeemer on the pursuers...and blew the FC straight off the bridge into hell at the same time.

oops.
The rocket is my master.
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 1:56pm
on corruption (map is so based on my name) i played this dude named iAMcurruption(which i obviously have a fan). name stealing come on. and the best part he ditched the tank to pick up the armor and i hijacked it and then got a ***in ma**acre Clapgood job curruption
Adios, the last farewell
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 2:16pm
(>===   HADOUKEN
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 4:31pm
shoryuken own hadukens

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

shoryuken own hadukens
not when your Akuma, i use the hadoukens to bait people into jumping, then i put the Boots to em!
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 9:10pm
Idiot of the day is the player "mentionshere", he made us play an entire game of avalanche without our orb, he went and hid with it, then he would drop it long enough to get in a viper or the night shade and get out so a player on the other team could get in. I know the person who kept getting the vehichles, so I a**ume they were playing together, at the end of the match they left together. The person in question better step up and talk to me or I'll never respect them again. It totally ruined a game. I would hate to mention a name because everyone would just say you can't prove it, but I find in odd they would come all the way to our core to get the nightshade or a viper when we have center. Trainwreck was there in the game and knows who it was getting our hijacked vehichles also.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 9:12pm
idiots of the day go to CharlieSceney Jdog_OwNz & Jhonny3Tears for pissing people off in vctf (because we were winning) & for attempting to rap like Hollywood Undead, lmfao
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 9:19pm
idiot of the day goes to people like remy, that complain a lot every time they die [ in vctf ] saying things like OHWOW, ARE YOU SERIOUS? , NO WAY. seriously, the game doesnt need more people like him, talking like he does is very frowned upon in the community!
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 10:05pm
[QUOTE=Helscream]Just to notify everyone, the PS3 browser sucks and qouteing everything will be sluggish at best, so ill just address the subject matter in multiple fragments.

this is gonna go on forever.  ok Helscream.  I give up.  You win.  Can we move on now?
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 10:14pm
Porto Potty, what in the world is that post you have up here ^^^^^ ? lol.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

i'm confused too.  what did i miss?  i had to have missed something.
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

I don't feel like editing it.  I"m only responsible for the very last line.  basically I"m letting Helly have the win because I can't be arsed with continuing in this.  We are who we are and we do what we're meant to do (jeez I sound like the key Maker from Matrix Reloaded).  I'd rather let him be right.  I have other things to tend to.
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 10:34pm
damn dat **** was long..lol..
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

I can't fault Helly for his long post (and it was his that last one) mine was just as if not a bit longer earlier on in the thread.  Anyways, it was amusing for a time but I simply lost interest.  I still respect Helly and his right to speak.  I"d leave it at that. 
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 12:09am
Originally posted by iAM_OffTheEdGe

idiots of the day go to CharlieSceney Jdog_OwNz & Jhonny3Tears for pissing people off in vctf (because we were winning) & for attempting to rap like Hollywood Undead, lmfao
yea, i waited in line for a duel with those three, when it was almost over, they started killing themselves, so it took even longer! then i dueld JDog, got 3 kills on him an they left :(
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 11:49am
Originally posted by Potorikan

Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

I can't fault Helly for his long post (and it was his that last one) mine was just as if not a bit longer earlier on in the thread.  Anyways, it was amusing for a time but I simply lost interest.  I still respect Helly and his right to speak.  I"d leave it at that. 

I found that just getting him to respond in a public setting was victory enough. The back and fourth is actually counter-productive with him because he says so much yet so little, and it makes the other person look the same way. So by speaking your piece once or twice, you get a nice, clean contrast to whatever filler he throws up for everyone to see. Obviously he won't see it that way but most will.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by iAM_OffTheEdGe

xDDDDD JDog_OwNz. man hes got some horrible rap skills. lol. but this charlie dude he is so awesome at rapping :) idiot = marklordie for dissin on jhonny and my BF4L and then i ask him if he wants to duel. this is the conversasion starting after we won...
 "Hey mark, you were dissin my freinds, whats wrong" -JDog
"Shut the FU.CK UP BITC.H" -mark
"Well if we arent a coc.ky one today" -JDog
"Fu.ck You Your Mom Your sis and your grandma" -mark
"Wow so what your like a necrophelic?" -JDog
"I wanna fu.ck your dead grandma bit.ch" -mark
"Hahahahahaha" -JDog
"Shut up bit.ch why are you laughing" -mark
>>enter jhonny<<
"Dude why dont you just duel JDog mark, or are you scared to get your @ss whopped" -jhonny
"YEAH, c'mon mark lets duel, or is all you play is yu-gi-oh?" -JDog
"I dont play fu.kin cards f@git" -mark
"Good cause my pikasho would own your charmandard" -JDog
"HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" -JDog, and jhonny
"Fu.ck you JDog lets fuc.kin duel"- mark
"alright lets go duel" -JDog
"fu.ck you im not gonna duel you" -mark
"dude you just said wtf w/e" -JDog
lmao, was any1 else in that match??? man that was ownige JDog pwns mark
Adios, the last farewell
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 1:56pm
ROFLMFAO!!! JDog iS dA Sheeeeeeeet :)
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 2:00pm
to bad you left after we won :( cause it switched me over to their team and OMG i cant stop laughing "my pikasho would own your charmandard" lololololollololololololol 1 word- pwnd
Adios, the last farewell
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by aceoblivion

Idiot of the day is the player "mentionshere", he made us play an entire game of avalanche without our orb, he went and hid with it, then he would drop it long enough to get in a viper or the night shade and get out so a player on the other team could get in. I know the person who kept getting the vehichles, so I a**ume they were playing together, at the end of the match they left together. The person in question better step up and talk to me or I'll never respect them again. It totally ruined a game. I would hate to mention a name because everyone would just say you can't prove it, but I find in odd they would come all the way to our core to get the nightshade or a viper when we have center. Trainwreck was there in the game and knows who it was getting our hijacked vehichles also.

sounds like the **** strider would pull, he used to do that homo ****...

EnVy must be earned"
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 2:24pm
when i played with the Envy fan club TRU envy tRi envy iam envy.i took the orb and just hit on Torlan till they left, i guess im a dic k as well!
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 3:15pm
xDDD

good looking out Adam =]

man i cant wait to get back, f***ing ps3s....

ps adam wtf is a stipper? fix your sig ~.^

EnVy must be earned"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 318>