Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 318>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 13 Jun 2009 at 9:34pm
This thread is for that person or persons that really screw up a good game. This thread is not for ranting about people that you dislike or have personal problems with.

Todays Idiot: demonsiege!!! This player constantly took the orb in Warfare and hid so that our team could not use it. Ruined a couple of really competitive games for both sides. What kind of perverse pleasure could someone get out of doing this?
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2009 at 9:35pm
idiot of the day:Bain for making this thread :)
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2009 at 9:57pm
ive heard of that demon guy,,,heard he ruined some Vctf games 2
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 12:39am
Originally posted by BAIN

This thread is for that person or persons that really screw up a good game. This thread is not for ranting about people that you dislike or have personal problems with.

Todays Idiot: demonsiege!!! This player constantly took the orb in Warfare and hid so that our team could not use it. Ruined a couple of really competitive games for both sides. What kind of perverse pleasure could someone get out of doing this?

Wow, what a fun killer/ douchebag.  Did he have a mic or anything?
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 1:03am
Just remember if you wanna get down and dirty spin off a thread into the 'fists of fury'! lol!  such a stupid name lol!
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 4:39am
Originally posted by BAIN

LOL, that sounds funny! But stupidly annoying obviously
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 5:32am
Originally posted by WOPR-1

Just remember if you wanna get down and dirty spin off a thread into the 'fists of fury'! lol!  such a stupid name lol!
Don't want to get "down and dirty". Just want these people to get all of the credit that they deserve! LOL.
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 5:53pm
Devilassosiate, EU vs US, he went to they're prime in floodgate, Whilst our core was vunrable!!
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 7:24pm
^^^ with the orb xD haha
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 7:47pm
I agree....oops! think i got it wrong i just read "idiot of the day" then beneath it it said "thatsmatt". I'll look for my coat now shall I. Idiot of the day: anyone whos been playing in a vehicle titan and thought the objective was to sit back and kill oncoming players till 2-3 of em were able to go titan. \then sneak up to  a location that was difficult to be killed from and preceded to have a titanfest. You guys are so awesome...have you ever thought of doing a montage? Or posting your techniques in a youtube video?
OFF TOPIC: Hey Bain that was a blast in necro tonight with viby, me, you, batman and zero. Sh1t was long havent played a necro match thats lasted so long for ages. Anyway is that Pcx Zero?
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 9:23pm
Don't think so, he uses ZERO_SKILL now. Yeah, that was a good game!!!
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 4:14pm
Idiot of the year Jull1972 it' a biggest noob!
DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 12:29am
not gonna say any names but i found it very painstaking when i was flag running on suspense and our own team member kept the tank on our flag.. i couldnt return it... and there was 10 seconds left on the clock.. of course we were down 1-2 and the dude blew the game
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 12:30am
dude holding the orb and standing in the corner for like 20 mins.
i hate you!
(worm, that really sucks!)lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 11:42am
newbe4hire for trying to give me and chemjaxx orders in warfare......it was like, are you serious?? lol
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

newbe4hire for trying to give me and chemjaxx orders in warfare......it was like, are you serious?? lol

OMG HAHA LMFAO he shyte at WF lulz!!
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 3:40am

samething happened to me in kargo today except it was newbe4hire78 or something like that. telling me what to do at the same time asking "what those spider things are called?"

worse than that is a player who was admonishing his/her whole team when things weren't going well. this player is probaly more passionate about ut3 than anyone i have encountered so that is the backstory but it doesn't justify being condescending. the irony in this is that this player wants to see ut3 thrive/flourish but everyone knows noobs like honey not vinegar. this player is straight vinegar 24/7. this isn't an opportunity to call anyone out hence me leaving their name out. just a reminder that a little restraint and patience for even the noobiest moves can be good for the game. and in the event this player knows who they are, BREATHE. it is just a game.......
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 9:44am
I've been in games with a person just like that. And we're talking a grown man!!!!!! Not a juvenile. It's so pathetic that it's funny.
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 11:50am
Hey Necro I think I was in one or two of those matches with you yesterday and we had that kid called nooby4hire on our team who was more than a little annoying... he/she eventually left and we were like "phew" lol yeah the one who asked about spidermines.

I can't say anything to them because even though they're new players they've still got a right to play with us/anyone and if they're trying to help then that's better than nothing.  We DID have an idler though at one point and that's something I will speak up about.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
GunJaCrew View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GunJaCrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 11:51am
idiot of the day (yeahr)..... thats my, i think im the last "german-speak" player and im still here =/
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 11:57am
Originally posted by GunJaCrew

idiot of the day (yeahr)..... thats my, i think im the last "german-speak" player and im still here =/
I'm not sure but I think that there are still some German speaking players in Team Unreal.
PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

samething happened to me in kargo today except it was newbe4hire78 or something like that. telling me what to do at the same time asking "what those spider things are called?"

worse than that is a player who was admonishing his/her whole team when things weren't going well. this player is probaly more passionate about ut3 than anyone i have encountered so that is the backstory but it doesn't justify being condescending. the irony in this is that this player wants to see ut3 thrive/flourish but everyone knows noobs like honey not vinegar. this player is straight vinegar 24/7. this isn't an opportunity to call anyone out hence me leaving their name out. just a reminder that a little restraint and patience for even the noobiest moves can be good for the game. and in the event this player knows who they are, BREATHE. it is just a game.......
yeah bro i was in that match, ownin him in the tank at kargo. well actually ownin all of you at kargo in the tank. but yeah who is this lil kid?
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 12:41pm
I dunno but there seem to be sooo many variations of the name newbie4hire that I don't know who's who anymore... if I ever did LOL

Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by PcX_CoRRuPTeD1

Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

yeah bro i was in that match, ownin him in the tank at kargo. well actually ownin all of you at kargo in the tank. but yeah who is this lil kid?

The guys a complete tool. Hes in TDM alot mouthing off constantly to people.
Hes got the personality of a rock covered in A$$hole Sauce.

He always leaves TDM matches if his side's getting annhilated (read:often). But thats just his devotion to good sportsmanship.

Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

The guys a complete tool. Hes in TDM alot mouthing off constantly to people.
Hes got the personality of a rock covered in A$$hole Sauce.

He always leaves TDM matches if his side's getting annhilated (read:often). But thats just his devotion to good sportsmanship.

Newbie4hire and this kid we had in vctf last night are defo not the same.  LOL @ rock covered in @$$hole sauce Big smile  Can't say I've noticed Newbie4hire mouthing off but maybe I've been lucky.  Nooby4hire (kid last night) was just a nuissance.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 318>