Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 120121122123124 318>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by PcX_Potorikan

Idiots of the day go to peeps that feel the need to play DJ in between games (and sometimes during a game if the playlist is just right -- u know if DMB or Savage Garden is coming up).  wtf makes you idiots think we wanna hear what u listening to???  htf r we supposed to communicate important **** if we have to listen to cheesy house music??

when im on my dad's acct i play gay songs like evacuate the dancefloor by cascada, fireflies by owl city, etc etc. fun as hell LOL
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by PcX_Potorikan

Idiots of the day go to peeps that feel the need to play DJ in between games (and sometimes during a game if the playlist is just right -- u know if DMB or Savage Garden is coming up).  wtf makes you idiots think we wanna hear what u listening to???  htf r we supposed to communicate important **** if we have to listen to cheesy house music??
I agree that sh!t is annoying. Sometimes i have my music on a little loud that it keeps my mic on but when i relize it, i turn it down. Hate people who do it just 4 the hell of it.I remember sk8erslim was doing that for 30 str8 mins.
Me and 4 other people wanted to kick the sh!t outta him. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 10:58pm
that's why i do it on my dad's acct :)

oh look. it's empty.

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 11:20pm
You want people 2 hate your dad??? Ouch!
I like your idea tho! :)
Watch in 720P....duh
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by zGreatCornholio

You want people 2 hate your dad??? Ouch!
I like your idea tho! :)

LOL!! you should do it on ghost's acct sometime lololol

oh look. it's empty.

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 11:37pm
i just made an allt account that im only gonna use to annoy CTF players. ill Be sure to blast some music.
its between spice girls and Beethoven. soo hard to decide....Wacko
Watch in 720P....duh
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 12:01am
Originally posted by zGreatCornholio

i just made an allt account that im only gonna use to annoy CTF players. ill Be sure to blast some music.
its between spice girls and Beethoven. soo hard to decide....Wacko

I'd shoot for pure evil and play something like Enya or Yanni.. and if all else fail.. pull out the musical equivalent of the redeemer and play Barry Manilow
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 12:32am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

.. this thread is going to go to 200 posts by new years.. 

jp is the idiot of the day for calling "pages" posts...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 2:25am
I dont know whats more frustrating, getting all the numbers correct except one in the lotto, or playing vctf.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 6:13am
Idiot of the day goes to: .... me!

For picking a fight with an illiterate inbred for glitching on a flag run.

'Whoreallycares" ... truly.

Gotta stick to Assassin's Creed when I'm Buzzz'd.

NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 7:17am
I cringed when I heard that. Then they all wanted to know who it was and I was the only one who knew. I stayed quiet but you just put it out there. So Envy, Shinobi, there you have it. It was fluff!
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 7:18am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

I dont know whats more frustrating, getting all the numbers correct except one in the lotto, or playing vctf.

lawlz
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 7:30am
It was sad, i came in mid game on Necropolis, and still double the points of every 1 on my team. Some highlights include, Suspense; a crazy 280 degree jump boot fueled headshot. Sandstorm; hail mary rocket torwards a fury an hit the drive as soon as he bailed.   My fav, Necropolis, used the jump pad up to the avril, seen a bad guy tryin to take my flag, tossed out a core right above the shock rifle spawn and combo'd it as soon as i landed. Dudes name was M_R_Zack i believe. Soo many new ppl since i stopped playing.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 9:20am
Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

ah....here I thought u were saying slurs were inappropriate in general, and was trying to call you out for using one your self. but now i see your saying its just when they are about blacks, not whites. my mistake.

you are a dumb f***. f**got.

its not my fault you are some dumb f***ing wannabe dj from wisconsin who probably gets called cracker all the time, i grew up in a mixed race household and i f***ing know the word nigger is off limits. i have more respect for myself to ever call someone that word and im not such a f***ing idiot that i cant see what the black man went thru slavery and i dont need to f***ing disrespect an entire race by using a word that they find that offensive.

since  the only people that get all pissy pants about the word cracker are ussually dumb f***s from hick f***wad places like wisconsin i dont consider the words f***ign equal.

that hard to understand?

you are a f**got.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 9:42am
you get embaressed on here by trying to act smart like always and call me out for not reading multiple pages back of this 120 page thread and in the end you didnt even take the time to read my posts on the same page so you look like a complete f***ing idiot.. so you then turn around and say some ignorant **** like i only care about racism when its torwards black people...

i f***ing hate racism, doesnt matter what race its torward.. in all honesty i hate racism torwards myself (white people) more then any other racism.. but you are to f***ing ignorant to comprehend a simple point  that the word cracker has litterally no history to it and is like 15 years old, viewing that as the same as a word that is attached to murder, slavery, and the biggest black eye on our country since its existance is f***ing retarded

f**ggggggggggot
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 9:49am
deadaim ur a sick little puppy whats going on cracker (HAHAHAHA) u should play MAG when it comes out
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 9:50am
I'm a cracker
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 9:51am
im a graham cracker
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 10:43am
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

im a graham cracker
HAHAHAHA - That's so damn funny.
:)
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 11:04am
i f***ing hate racism, doesnt matter what race its torward.. in all honesty i hate racism torwards myself (white people) more then any other racism.. [/QUOTE]

um, doesn't this make you prejudiced?  Shouldn't you hate all forms of racism equally?  If you hate racism towards your own race more than any other race doesn't this effectively make you somewhat bias?  Maybe I misread what you wrote perhaps.  Lastly, I could be wrong but I think white people don't struggle with racism as much as non-whites deal with racism, at least here in america.  Perhaps if you were in certain parts of Johannesburg or south of the Mason Dixon line ur level of whiteness may be called into question but overall ur struggle for civil rights may not be as horrible as others have had it.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 11:13am

it just makes me honest, tbh.

bias is just life.. if their was a race war today you going to tell me you wouldnt be on the puerto ricans side? does that make you racist? no

and yes its a hypothetical question, a race war would never happen here.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 11:16am
I'm Irish and Native American. Which side am I supposed to take? What are they fighting over?
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 11:20am

well im 1/4th native american and its up to you to choose which side you would take, but of course the question is hypothetical

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 11:25am
they are fighting over crow's mom...
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 11:29am
Originally posted by Deadaim

but of course the question is hypothetical
Oh! (puts AK-47 back in gun safe, closes door)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 120121122123124 318>