Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 128129130131132 318>
Author
FnA
FnA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 9:33pm
LOL! I doubt that too. VCTF, i'd smash him. I don't play warfare. Warfare by itself does not equate to vehicle "modeS". One mode, ya, so don't make dumb assumptions. ANd minus 5-6 people in duel? Right now, there's only 2 that give me problems, and that's remy and rico. Before it was phan and paw, which would make that 4 people. That's it. They don't play anymore.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 9:39pm
so then your saying there are only 3 good players left in this game, right?

kali = idiot of the day xDD

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 9:43pm
that's kinda messed D:
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

kali = idiot of the day xDD
If you played duel every day for the last 2 years, im sure you would be better at duel.  Cause and effect mate.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Fatal1st View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA

Rican's Ho

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fatal1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 9:47pm

no, he's saying there are only 2 that are better than him.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 10:02pm
duel, kali is tops...we all know that!

vehicle modes, i could name 100 players i would want on my team over him. kali is my second if not first pick in tdm though...

EnVy must be earned"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by XKaL1buR

Mikey is not good. Me and remy both got dominating's against him and his partner in a 2 vs 2 a while back. It was a TRUE ass whoopin :> I'd still smash on him now, but this kid leaves servers everytime my turn comes up, and he kept refusing our challenges for a 2 vs 2. I've seen him play recently, and it's DEFINITELY nothing to remark about.

Yea crime and I. Back when i was truly getting started on ut3 . I really dont care if anyone thinks i suck . Not my problem . I'm still a N00b yo. But anyways thank you for the idiot of the day forum feels great knowing how you want to call out a kid on this . you deserve to get all these Ho'3 As$ chicks that are just vary Dumb AS$ ppl who im SURE are LOW life as$ hole$
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 10:23pm
Envy, you're a fn idiot. And so is everyone else that didn't read my post. IN DUEL. I don't see you duel envy. I never said I was better than everybody else in general. I said the only ones that give me problems in DUELS is remy and rico
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 10:24pm
lol mikey, no wonder your so loved...

EnVy must be earned"
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by Mikeybrennan

you deserve to get all these Ho'3 As$ chicks that are just vary Dumb AS$ ppl who im SURE are LOW life as$ hole$

no-one deserves those b1tches Wink
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

so then your saying there are only 3 good players left in this game, right?kali = idiot of the day xDD
If you played duel every day for the last 2 years, im sure you would be better at duel.  Cause and effect mate.

You're right. Except there's one small problem with that. I haven't dueled every day for the last 2 years. When I was playing ut3 a lot more back then, I played ctf, dm, tdm, and duels. Sometimes vctf. And this isn't a recent thing with me being good. I was beating top duelers back in early '08
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 10:31pm
Mikey, you're really in no position to call anybody dumb. Seriously. "Calling out a kid"......Ya, well, if you're gonna sit on here and act like a dumbass, expect to be called out on it. You talk way too much ****, and you don't spell half of your words right. It's not like you're misspelling big words. It's everyday words. And this is on the internet too, where grammatical errors are made on purpose just for the sake of typing up a message faster or looking cool, such as "wut". 80% of what you say on here either makes no sense at all, is filled with too many grammatical errors to even be considered slightly comprehensible, or both. The only ho I see in here is you :>

Summary for mikey so he understands what I just typed: It's bad when people point out your grammatical errors ON A FN FORUM :>
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 10:35pm
Yup and right now I dont give a f*** . 
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 10:49pm

Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

so then your saying there are only 3 good players left in this game, right?kali = idiot of the day xDD

You're right. Except there's one small problem with that. I haven't dueled every day for the last 2 years. When I was playing ut3 a lot more back then, I played ctf, dm, tdm, and duels. Sometimes vctf. And this isn't a recent thing with me being good. I was beating top duelers back in early '08
There is no small problem with this.  I think your just in attack mode and seen my post TO envy and thought that maybe it had something to do with YOU.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 10:49pm

Mikey, quit it with the attitude. noone wants to dislike you, you just make it too easy.

if you're going through the loss of a close friend then i'm genuinely sorry, but flaming people on iAM isn't going to make it better. infact the responsed you'll recieve will make you feel even worse.

i'm willing to give you a chance and so will most of the community i expect, but you come off so aggressively in your posts that you get peoples backs up.

you're still growing up and sometimes we forget you're only 14, its understandable you'll make mistakes and say the wrong things, but just don't keep repeating those same mistakes the next day, and the day after that.

when i've played you in the game itself you seemed like a decent human being, so try and convey that side of yourself a little more in your posts and i'm sure people will start to like you more.

...oh and for the sake of all things sacred in this world, learn the difference between 'to' and 'two', that sh1t drives me crazy Wink

Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 11:01pm

Mikey, you're really in no position to call anybody dumb. Seriously. "Calling out a kid"......Ya, well, if you're gonna sit on here and act like a dumbass, expect to be called out on it. You talk way too much ****, and you don't spell half of your words right. It's not like you're misspelling big words. It's everyday words. And this is on the internet too, where grammatical errors are made on purpose just for the sake of typing up a message faster or looking cool, such as "wut". 80% of what you say on here either makes no sense at all, is filled with too many grammatical errors to even be considered slightly comprehensible, or both. The only ho I see in here is you :>

Summary for mikey so he understands what I just typed: It's bad when people point out your grammatical errors ON A FN FORUM :>

Yea and if you saw me i wouldn't GIVE A FLYING F*** about it . I'm not one of those kids who sit back and let someone talk sh**. So really yo i don't give a F*** . You can DIE n I wouldn't give a sh**. But knowing you , You can maybe drown in a F***ing rain puddle B****. AKA did you understand that H03 ??? Cause im not dumb i know what i spell wrong you D***. ROFL
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 11:09pm

Mikey, you're really in no position to call anybody dumb. Seriously. "Calling out a kid"......Ya, well, if you're gonna sit on here and act like a dumbass, expect to be called out on it. You talk way too much ****, and you don't spell half of your words right. It's not like you're misspelling big words. It's everyday words. And this is on the internet too, where grammatical errors are made on purpose just for the sake of typing up a message faster or looking cool, such as "wut". 80% of what you say on here either makes no sense at all, is filled with too many grammatical errors to even be considered slightly comprehensible, or both. The only ho I see in here is you :>Summary for mikey so he understands what I just typed: It's bad when people point out your grammatical errors ON A FN FORUM :>
You can DIE n I wouldn't give a sh**. But knowing you , You can maybe drown in a F***ing rain puddle B****

that was kind of....uncalled for. i dunno maybe it's just me.
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 11:12pm
O it was . And i know it was. And idk . Im just so.. Idk =((
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 11:12pm
Mikey dude... chill out Confused
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by iPwN

Mikey dude... chill out Confused

I am CHILLED !!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 11:18pm
who drowns in a rain puddle?!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 11:20pm
A Fn dumb B**** does 
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Penguin

who drowns in a rain puddle?!
HAHAHAHA!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by LuciFer

Mikey, quit it with the attitude. noone wants to dislike you, you just make it too easy.

if you're going through the loss of a close friend then i'm genuinely sorry, but flaming people on iAM isn't going to make it better. infact the responsed you'll recieve will make you feel even worse.

i'm willing to give you a chance and so will most of the community i expect, but you come off so aggressively in your posts that you get peoples backs up.

you're still growing up and sometimes we forget you're only 14, its understandable you'll make mistakes and say the wrong things, but just don't keep repeating those same mistakes the next day, and the day after that.

when i've played you in the game itself you seemed like a decent human being, so try and convey that side of yourself a little more in your posts and i'm sure people will start to like you more.

...oh and for the sake of all things sacred in this world, learn the difference between 'to' and 'two', that sh1t drives me crazy Wink

haha i used to do the same thing back when i was 13-14 and playing Unreal Championship. i would hop on the forums and talk mad **** to the top duelers until i played them in a 1v1. i used to get stomped but i eventually learned from losing so much until i became a top dueler myself. 

The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 12:07am
wait no offence kali but are you dare tryin to say you dont have trouble with me in a duel last time we played u and i were rusty i beat you 10-1 deck and 9-8 heat ray though ur right as of lately they might be the only ones giving you trouble because i stopped but dont you dare exclude me out just cause i know for a fact you hate losing to me
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 128129130131132 318>