FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 129130131132133 318>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 12:17am
every1 hates losing to you crow....your an as.shole!!Big smileCool
lol, JK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 12:25am
yeah its true they do no one ever admits losing to me cause im an asshole
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 12:33am
Originally posted by _EnVy_

Originally posted by XKaL1buR

Mikey is not good. Me and remy both got dominating's against him and his partner in a 2 vs 2 a while back. It was a TRUE ass whoopin :> I'd still smash on him now, but this kid leaves servers everytime my turn comes up, and he kept refusing our challenges for a 2 vs 2. I've seen him play recently, and it's DEFINITELY nothing to remark about.
the kid has some raw talent, better than most ive seen pop up in as of late. he needs to learn how to settle down and focus a bit more imo, but dont you like dominate everyone you play minus like 5, 6 players in duel? i know i can only kill you if im lucky 20% of the time at my best on those maps. you know them like the back of your hand. i still have problems knowing where ammo is on sentinel, and ive had the game for two full years now(foot mode noob obv lol). but hes got some raw skills imo, he just needs some work. and im pretty sure hes better than you at the vehicle modes =P
Who me?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 12:34am

rev is the top female duelist

ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 12:36am
thats right i joined lady remember haha
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 12:43am
your the hottest one in LaDy! can i motorboat your tits?Wink
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 1:58am
Originally posted by iPwN

your the hottest one in LaDy! can i motorboat your tits?Wink
If you like crow's t1ts, you should check out his beef-curtains. They're pierced.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 2:01am
Orangnblu or however you spell that f()ckstick's name, is the douchenozzle of the day. Jumping behind the core once is a d1ck move. Doing it again in the very next match makes you a used, smelly, melted from the stench, douchenozzle. Now go suck a bag of d1cks.
Sorry to TX, Chisoxx, HanFei and anyone else that was playing opposite Ornangnf()ckface. I left the game because I didn't want to play with him.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 3:23am
i was wondering why u left suddenly. hey i was havn fun & despite what he did (i was unaware) it was still competitive. its all good cokky! :)
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 3:25am
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Orangnblu or however you spell that f()ckstick's name, is the douchenozzle of the day. Jumping behind the core once is a d1ck move. Doing it again in the very next match makes you a used, smelly, melted from the stench, douchenozzle. Now go suck a bag of d1cks.
Sorry to TX, Chisoxx, HanFei and anyone else that was playing opposite Ornangnf()ckface. I left the game because I didn't want to play with him.

ya man! i hate that! for that i left WF and join TDM, i can't believe that this guy done that, sh1t, was a clean match after he done that fuc.king ****.

damn.

OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch and more Ouch

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 4:25am

Me and remy both got dominating's against him and his partner in a 2 vs 2 a while back. It was a TRUE ass whoopin :>

U + Remy = Top duelers....am I right?

I said Mikey = improving and learning quickly.

There is no implication there that he is on either of your levels.  That's all I was saying from the start. It would be fair to say you guys are at the top and some people you beat are pretty good, which is why your among top of the list. He can still lose to you badly and be in that category right?
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 9:21am
Rev, i'm not getting into this fn argument with you. You go around telling people that you're as good/better than me and that your aim is better than mine. A lot of people do that. I'm not saying you're not good.

Mikey, go f*** yourself. You're 14 years old trying to tell somebody that they can drown in a puddle or some ****? GTFO. Even at your age kid, I was reading and writing properly.
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 10:25am

Rev, i'm not getting into this fn argument with you. You go around telling people that you're as good/better than me and that your aim is better than mine. A lot of people do that. I'm not saying you're not good.

Mikey, go f*** yourself. You're 14 years old trying to tell somebody that they can drown in a puddle or some ****? GTFO. Even at your age kid, I was reading and writing properly.

Kali don't sweat it.. ur better than rev.. he uses an aimbot after all :P
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 11:18am

Good competition is what makes great players elite.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 12:10pm
ive had my losses to all the top duelers, ive also beat every top dueler.. took dudes like weezy and phantaci  a ****load of time (months) to catch up to me.. i guess people forget tho

and further more the time it took for people to catch up, i didnt even play the game.

and when i would meet someone that could hang with me or beat me, it was the dudes that play 50 matches a day, and id play maybe 10 matches a week..

kinda like when i came back from not playing from feburary to september, and every single person in the ut3 community i was watching get destroyed by weezy in livestreams, and i 10-0'd him with like 2 games under my belt in 7 months.

and then i promptly re-quit because i realized after playing quakelive how unskill based ut3 was... sorry its true

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

ive had my losses to all the top duelers, ive also beat every top dueler.. took dudes like weezy and phantaci  a ****load of time (months) to catch up to me.. i guess people forget tho

and further more the time it took for people to catch up, i didnt even play the game.

and when i would meet someone that could hang with me or beat me, it was the dudes that play 50 matches a day, and id play maybe 10 matches a week..

kinda like when i came back from not playing from feburary to september, and every single person in the ut3 community i was watching get destroyed by weezy in livestreams, and i 10-0'd him with like 2 games under my belt in 7 months.

and then i promptly re-quit because i realized after playing quakelive how unskill based ut3 was... sorry its true

Being at the bottom end of the bottom end, I am apprehensive about even commenting. However, when guys like you, phantaci, kali, weezy etc. left, it created a void. Same thing has happened in the other modes. Come back and show the young turks what time it is. I'm thinking something like the last scene in Rocky V when Tommy Gunn challenges Rocky to a fight and Rocky says "errr, My rings' outside."
Come on Rocky, Tommy says you can't hang.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 1:55pm
Back on topic.....im idiot of the day for accidentally grabbing redeemer on Deck, launching it in the sky and still somehow killing I_ARIES_I.
i would have beat him ether way, as i was up by 3 frags with 30 sec. to go and was stacked with armor.
still, grabbing redeemer in duel is something that people like TrainWreck would do!  LOLWink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Originally posted by Deadaim

Being at the bottom end of the bottom end, I am apprehensive about even commenting. However, when guys like you, phantaci, kali, weezy etc. left, it created a void. Same thing has happened in the other modes. Come back and show the young turks what time it is. I'm thinking something like the last scene in Rocky V when Tommy Gunn challenges Rocky to a fight and Rocky says "errr, My rings' outside."
Come on Rocky, Tommy says you can't hang.

hehe that made me laugh cokken.. its true tho thats how gaming is.. ive left lots of games and tried to make a rocky style comeback to prove my worth.. sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt.. but im probably not going to be bother trying ut3 again.

if something HUGE happen and a whole ****load of players came back that would be reason to come back, but coming back to just prove myself isnt enough reason
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 2:21pm
LOL! Gonnnnna Flyyyy nowwwwwwww! :> Come on rocky, avenge Creed's legacy you ho :>
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 2:31pm

i would look worse then rocky did in last years late ass sequel. kinda sad all the big movie stars are old farts now

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 2:33pm

Mikey, go f*** yourself. You're 14 years old trying to tell somebody that they can drown in a puddle or some ****? GTFO. Even at your age kid, I was reading and writing properly. [/QUOTE]

Haha your so dumb. I told you yo, It does NOT fn matter to me about my writing. I'm not a dumb as$ 14 year old B****. I know when and how to write. Do you see any problems?? Besides your dumb As$ self.
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by Mikeybrennan

. Mikey, go f*** yourself. You're 14 years old trying to tell somebody that they can drown in a puddle or some ****? GTFO. Even at your age kid, I was reading and writing properly.
Haha your so dumb. I told you yo, It does NOT fn matter to me about my writing. I'm not a dumb as$ 14 year old B****. I know when and how to write. Do you see any problems?? Besides your dumb As$ self.
[/QUOTE]

Dumb as$ self? Ahh the irony. You told me to go drown in a puddle, lol! That was smart huh? And it's not just your bad grammar. You brag way too much for someone that leaves servers early when decent players show up.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 2:47pm

. Mikey, go f*** yourself. You're 14 years old trying to tell somebody that they can drown in a puddle or some ****? GTFO. Even at your age kid, I was reading and writing properly.

Dumb as$ self? Ahh the irony. You told me to go drown in a puddle, lol! That was smart huh? And it's not just your bad grammar. You brag way too much for someone that leaves servers early when decent players show up. [/QUOTE]

LoL, your right i REALLY care about losing.. Dude when i lose i just learn more. My ps3 after every match just stop's and freezes .. I'm not scared to lose a match . 
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 2:59pm
idiot goes to ToTaL_Vengance for blast some loud ass static or something over the mic in between WF games. i had to take my mic out and i could still hear that **** plain as day with my mic bein over a foot away.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 3:05pm

Dumb as$ self? Ahh the irony. You told me to go drown in a puddle, lol! That was smart huh? And it's not just your bad grammar. You brag way too much for someone that leaves servers early when decent players show up.

LoL, your right i REALLY care about losing.. Dude when i lose i just learn more. My ps3 after every match just stop's and freezes .. I'm not scared to lose a match . 
[/QUOTE]

if you hop on the 360 version us top duelers will give you tips so when you get on the ps3 version you'll be able to stomp remy and kali ;)
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 129130131132133 318>