Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 130131132133134 318>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

idiot goes to ToTaL_Vengance for blast some loud ass static or something over the mic in between WF games. i had to take my mic out and i could still hear that **** plain as day with my mic bein over a foot away.

Ahhh the joys of mute :)
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 3:42pm
TOpShock808 ... for saying using a fury to kill him is cheating.

TopShock808 ... for getting in a fury and saying using an Avril against a fury is cheating.

TopShock808 ... for saying that the DarkWalker is a "rascist" vehicle. (as well as cheating if used)

TopShock808 ....for saying shooting at him while he's on a hover board is cheating

TopShock 808 ... for saying that the only legitimate way to snipe is to do it when face to face.

Other than that he's a hilarious kid and a damn good fragger. last nights games were fun bro!
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

TopShock808 ... for getting in a fury and saying using an Avril against a fury is cheating.

TopShock808 ... for saying that the DarkWalker is a "rascist" vehicle. (as well as cheating if used)

TopShock808 ....for saying shooting at him while he's on a hover board is cheating

TopShock 808 ... for saying that the only legitimate way to snipe is to do it when face to face.

Other than that he's a hilarious kid and a damn good fragger. last nights games were fun bro!

So what is shooting him while he is hitching a ride on a Fury (on a hoverboard of course) with the flag?

Also, to the both of you (Kali and Mikey).. STOP failing at quoting each other!  Lol.. I started reading a few of your posts, but then realized it was part of the last post thanks the wording and an extra [/Quote] at the end.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 4:32pm
goes to necro yesterday for head shotting me after i scored the flag.  i just scored in suspense, still airborne by the way, then not even a second later off comes my head before i landed.  got to kill me quicker.  lol.  
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

if you hop on the 360 version us top duelers will give you tips so when you get on the ps3 version you'll be able to stomp remy and kali ;)
i dout that....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by XKaL1buR

Rev, i'm not getting into this fn argument with you. You go around telling people that you're as good/better than me and that your aim is better than mine. A lot of people do that. I'm not saying you're not good.

Mikey, go f*** yourself. You're 14 years old trying to tell somebody that they can drown in a puddle or some ****? GTFO. Even at your age kid, I was reading and writing properly.
First of all kali I dont know your f***ing problem you acting exactly like that "14 year old" you keep insulting whatever issue you have with me talk to me about it don't be a b**** and try and disrespect me like that. Everytime we dueled you would only beat me by 1-2 points AT MOST and same went when i beat you by 1-2 points AT MOST. This isnt any type of argument cause there is nothing to argue about facts..we both have out own style of dueling and it's why we are considered top players in this game, i just took offence that you wont even dare mention me because after all this time playin with you and being cool with you your just going to ignore me like that yes back in the day you used to stomp me.. what did i say in one of our duels..never again will you 10-0 me and guess what **** never happened again thanks to players like you phantaci deadaim that i got good...good enough to compete with you guys and have good games with you all. the matches are very close and usually go either way....so whatever take offence or not to this post...and for the record my aim is better than yours...you just time things a bit better than me proving aim isnt everything in a duel
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 5:37pm
LOL wut? Everytime we duel? No. It's not always 1-2 points, and anybody else that spectated our duels would agree with me. You keep bragging about your aim being better than mine. Sir, I do believe my aim is slightly better than yours. I'm using a controller and you're using a mouse. Mkay? I'm not taking offense to anything. Matter of fact, we can go in there whenever you get back online.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 5:41pm
yeah your definately being immature whenever you decide to grow a pair of f***in balls and mature up like you used to be we can speak in private and what good would a duel now do..i havent played the game in a month and a half...on that note like i said whenever you decide to stop acting like a conceited little kid voice chat with me cause your a lot better than this
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by zGreatCornholio

Originally posted by TuNA FISh

if you hop on the 360 version us top duelers will give you tips so when you get on the ps3 version you'll be able to stomp remy and kali ;)
i dout that....

it was clearly a joke, but i will help him get on their level.

edit: lol do you think us top duelers on the 360 are **** compared to the ps3 top duelers? 
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 6:37pm
The age old KBM v Controller again.  
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 6:47pm
@ Tuna..No way man. i know PaW, Phant Lex (i think) tore sh!t up on xbox.
just saying RemY and Kali are both top duelers and i dont think you can get tips just to beat them.
you need to go against them, Learn there style of play, take what u did wrong and right and try and do better every other time.
im not in NEway saying YOU in particular cant make him good, just saying going against them is the best way. 
IMO that is.....
Watch in 720P....duh
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 6:54pm
remy, ric0, bird, and cuj0 played the xbox version too. it's been awhile since i've dueled remy and ric0 but i recently heard that ric0 has made an appearance on the 360 version. i've been looking for him in duel rooms but i never see him. 
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 2:57pm
idiots of yesterday were player-1012 & player-1013 for using those handles and spawn killing so much that the game was just stupid lol
[/url]
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by CKC_TRIPHOP

idiots of yesterday were player-1012 & player-1013 for using those handles and spawn killing so much that the game was just stupid lol
The only thing worse than a spawn-killer is a spawn-killer hiding behind a bogus tag.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 2:59pm

LoL Darkwalker is a racist vehicle thats HILARIOUS
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 3:11pm

I'm sorry, I was just trying too make new friends.
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

The only thing worse than a spawn-killer is a spawn-killer hiding behind a bogus tag.

I was a victim of those two submoronic b****es on avalanche.
Last night ... The only answer is to leave the server .... Let the retards spawn kill bots all they want.
I came so close to getting angry but it's just not worth it ... Left to go
play tdm no bull**** there. good way to get out some frustration.

Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

I forgive you can I be player 1014 ? Let's go glitching.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 4:30pm
The idiots of the year goes to all those f**g0t a$$ forfieting pu$$ies in the TDM league. Yeah, you know who you are!!!! Why the hell did you even sign up. Not only does it show disrespect to the oganizers, but also to everyone else who took time out of their weekend to show up. f***ing losers!!!!! If the CTF league happens, I say we ban these b!tches from it!!!!!! Thanks a$$holes for ruining it for the rest of us.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 4:36pm

Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

I forgive you can I be player 1014 ? Let's go glitching.

I was saving player-1014 for Necro...Maybe you can be player-1013?  If so it's a date!  We can go around spreading holiday cheer then come back too this site & we'll be famous!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by BAIN

The idiots of the year goes to all those f**g0t a$$ forfieting pu$$ies in the TDM league. Yeah, you know who you are!!!! Why the hell did you even sign up. Not only does it show disrespect to the oganizers, but also to everyone else who took time out of their weekend to show up. f***ing losers!!!!! If the CTF league happens, I say we ban these b!tches from it!!!!!! Thanks a$$holes for ruining it for the rest of us.

This sounds like a job for Kali,  To come & smash these bad kids.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by BAIN

If the CTF league happens, I say we ban these b!tches from it!!!!!! Thanks a$$holes for ruining it for the rest of us.
well said Bain. Ric0 and Remy worked there ass off to get this thang going and organized the sh!t out of this.
the timing may have been a little off due to the holidays but they R trying to give people good games and keep UT3 fun and competitive.
Not only that, i Rarely played TDM and once this started i practiced my ass off in PUBs and in the PUGs, and i think my game has improved dramatically.
im beating people in duels easily that use 2 beat the sh!t out of me. and I've improved just about everything in my game. 
so this was also a great way to get better if your tired of losing or just wanna branch out in other modes.
If they continue with the CTF league (witch is perfectly acceptable if they don't seeing as how people completely fu*ked this one over) then please, PLEASE, DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOUR NOT GONNA PLAY!! your just fu*king everybody else over.

Watch in 720P....duh
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 5:05pm
ChrisC for driving people out of the VCTF pubs. Blaring sh1tty music into your mic between games is mildly annoying, but tolerable. Blaring the same sh1tty music into your mic over and over again during the match is just immature. Even after being asked to stop. Even after being told it was annoying. He just kept on doing it. Grow up.
Phantom View Drop Down

Little Red Wagon

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phantom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 5:06pm

thats what he wants to get reported on here he doesnt care he loves it. Thats why he does it

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 5:10pm
Really? He wants the world to know he's an infant? He wants to drive newer VCTF players from the servers? Wow, what a d1ck.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 130131132133134 318>