| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131132133134135 318>
Author

Little Red Wagon

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Phantom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 5:14pm
thats why he makes so many alt accounts so no one knows its him
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by zGreatCornholio

Originally posted by BAIN

If the CTF league happens, I say we ban these b!tches from it!!!!!! Thanks a$$holes for ruining it for the rest of us.
well said Bain. Ric0 and Remy worked there ass off to get this thang going and organized the sh!t out of this.
the timing may have been a little off due to the holidays but they R trying to give people good games and keep UT3 fun and competitive.
Not only that, i Rarely played TDM and once this started i practiced my ass off in PUBs and in the PUGs, and i think my game has improved dramatically.
im beating people in duels easily that use 2 beat the sh!t out of me. and I've improved just about everything in my game. 
so this was also a great way to get better if your tired of losing or just wanna branch out in other modes.
If they continue with the CTF league (witch is perfectly acceptable if they don't seeing as how people completely fu*ked this one over) then please, PLEASE, DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOUR NOT GONNA PLAY!! your just fu*king everybody else over.
i challenge u 2 a duel 2 see if u can beat me now >/
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 5:19pm
Wow, at least I can feel a bit better for not signing up for the TDM League.  I knew I wasn't going to or probably wouldn't have time to play, so I never signed up.  If sign-ups were happening now, maybe I would though.  I just didn't really have time or cared all too much for playing UT3 when they were doing the sign-ups.  My focus around that time was single-player offline games.
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 6:33pm
¢untbaLLs for being a grown-a$$ man that has nothing better to do with his life except bit¢h & complain about a 15-year-old kid on an internet forum.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by J_Rivers

¢untbaLLs for being a grown-a$$ man that has nothing better to do with his life except bit¢h & complain about a 15-year-old kid on an internet forum.
We are in Idiot of the Day.  Race, creed, religion, age, gender do not apply here.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 6:40pm
Qwest, i have beaten you ONCE a while back(Lucky Game).....fu*kin allt accounts!!Wink
and i dout i can still beat you, you have great aim, unlike most people i duel. Thumbs Up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 6:43pm
and yes, ChrisC did that a while back. Very annoying it was.I dont know Y he would want to do that. but W.E
Watch in 720P....duh
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 6:59pm

Take it easy Joan. Nobody was talking about you. I was stating a fact. Don't get all moist. It doesn't concern you.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 7:07pm

Joan Rivers for being a grown ass b1tch who has nothing better to do with her life except b1tch and complain about a grown man who b****es and complains about 15 year old brats.
krzys773 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Massacre Monster

Post Options Post Options   Quote krzys773 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Really? He wants the world to know he's an infant? He wants to drive newer VCTF players from the servers? Wow, what a d1ck.

Your a nOOb in Vctf and i drove you away from the server,So it must be working.
I just don't think that the people in ut3 knowing what i'am doing is the world knowing.
Its 50 people on the internet knowing,Not life
krzys773 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Massacre Monster

Post Options Post Options   Quote krzys773 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by Phantom

LoL.I don't make alt account to make people not know who i am?
Thats a good idea though.Maybe little I3itches like you wouldn't leave the server when i cap a flag.

krzys773 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Massacre Monster

Post Options Post Options   Quote krzys773 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 8:05pm

ChrisC for driving people out of the VCTF pubs. Blaring sh1tty music into your mic between games is mildly annoying, but tolerable. Blaring the same sh1tty music into your mic over and over again during the match is just immature. Even after being asked to stop. Even after being told it was annoying. He just kept on doing it. Grow up.

LoL.Even when i was on the other team your as.s still left the server.You didn't hear no music.
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 9:09pm
Not 1, not 2, but 3 idiots to the rescue! Must be my lucky day!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 9:26pm
Chris, every 1 knows your a Beast in Vctf (Prolly the Best in the game) bu sometimes when people wanna try and help you cap the flag and u blast music, its just annoying.
i understand if you don't wanna talk seeing as how you can pritty much just handle yourself, but being annoying just to do it is lame.
I've only seen you do it 2 times so i cant say you always do this but w.e
Watch in 720P....duh
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by zGreatCornholio

Qwest, i have beaten you ONCE a while back(Lucky Game).....fu*kin allt accounts!!Wink
and i dout i can still beat you, you have great aim, unlike most people i duel. Thumbs Up
pfft i doubt u beat me on an alt acc jk maybe my bro was playing doubt it though he plays maybe an hour every other month & i suck @ ut3 now >/
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by xXchris_cXx

Really? He wants the world to know he's an infant? He wants to drive newer VCTF players from the servers? Wow, what a d1ck.

I just don't think that the people in ut3 knowing what i'am doing is the world knowing.
I like that you 'try' to pick apart his wording instead of the context of the comment.  You know damn well what hes talking about.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 10:00pm

It's called being respectful to those around you. Grow up.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 10:02pm

And what's it called when you swoop in to defend the infant?
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

The age old KBM v Controller again.  
f*** cheaters =]

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Joan Rivers for being a grown ass b1tch who has nothing better to do with her life except b1tch and complain about a grown man who b****es and complains about 15 year old brats.

Bain,, not for nothing but it seems you just b****ed about the b**** that b****ed.. oh wait.. f***.. I just b****ed about the b**** that b****ed about the b****ing b****.. dammit when does it end????
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 10:32pm

It's called being respectful to those around you. Grow up.

are we really going to discuss this crap again?  it's so last year....Chris C is Chris C.. it is what it is.. get better or get whipped.. or get whipped or get beaten.. um.. no wait.. it's get oh nm...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 10:37pm

And what's it called when you swoop in to defend the infant?

Dateline NBC
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 10:45pm
I'm just curious cokkenball it seems as if u just go from ut3 server to ut3 server looking for something to b itch about on these forums as if its a fulltime job for u. Honestly every time I see you in a vctf server your just taking up space with your 2 points. Chris is gonna be chris I've been on the receiving end of his shock combos if u don't like what he does hit start, then triangle, and x and leave.
Phantom View Drop Down

Little Red Wagon

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phantom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 10:47pm

Originally posted by Phantom

LoL.I don't make alt account to make people not know who i am?
Thats a good idea though.Maybe little I3itches like you wouldn't leave the server when i cap a flag.

Really? What was that dienasty account I saw you on a while back and that new chris name I saw you playing on
Wong_City View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Wong_City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 10:59pm
idoit of the day goes to me because i posted this post
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131132133134135 318>