FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 135136137138139 318>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 25 Dec 2009 at 2:53pm
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! you misspelled so many things!!! i had a good laugh!
i went to bed @ 5AM and woke at 8AM....i feel like sh!t right about now!Wacko
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2009 at 2:59pm
idiot of the day was me thinking there was really a santa =[

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2009 at 9:47pm
Idiot of the day gos to the waiter at a local restaurant.. My brother ask "Do you have root beer?"  "No, but we have lemon-aid!"
how the fu*k is that even close to root beer? she needs 2 be slapped! 
Watch in 720P....duh
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2009 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by zGreatCornholio

damn, between all that incest and necrobeastiality you also have time to add woman beating to your  array or talents Wink impressive sir, pity the same can't be said about the size of your ****, or should i call it your nubbin ;)
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2009 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by LuciFer

[QUOTE=zGreatCornholio]pity the same can't be said about the size of your ****, or should i call it your nubbin ;)
i make up for my 2 inch member with my fist! TongueWink hahahaha
Watch in 720P....duh
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2009 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by LuciFer

and slightly embarrassed that my PM's reminded people of mikey brennan ;)

:D that they did, that they did ;)

lol @ rican's nubbin.  Jonah, you weren't supposed to let on that I told you that's what he calls it ;)  That's the last time I tell you anything :O
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2009 at 3:56pm
Come on meow, some one yell at some one, this thread is getting soft.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2009 at 4:02pm
idiot of the day is for all 16 people (self included) who stayed in that titan server with massive amounts of spawn killing instead of going to the MEGA_MIDWAY server.
were all f.a.g.s Thumbs Down
Watch in 720P....duh
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2009 at 9:35pm
This Just in From Twisted_Nophets ''dude im being real and candid. take your photo down or ill report it. i never knew what it was until now. and its revolting to look at. and if u had the since that god gave a billy goat u would know that its an insult to childrean mothers, fathers, and anyone whos ever een sexualy abued. SO PLEASETAKE IT DOWN.''   

Twisted, get the fu ck outa here.  You go ahead and report it all you want.   You can go to hell.  Cry if i kill you when you dont have a weapon, cry about a kid pettin a muppet.  Ya know what they say, snitches end up in ditches.    How about anyone else have a problem with my avatar, send me a message and if 10 plus people write me and have a problem, i will change it.  Good day.
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2009 at 10:06pm
LOOL
name_is_clantag
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2009 at 10:37pm
lmfao!!!! lunchy thats f***in hilarious
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2009 at 10:39pm

Idiot of the day gos to the waiter at a local restaurant.. My brother ask "Do you have root beer?"  "No, but we have lemon-aid!"
LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY f*** HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2009 at 11:09pm
No?  No offended people?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2009 at 11:31pm
i think its kinda hot.....Thumbs Up
Watch in 720P....duh
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 9:48am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

No?  No offended people?
I think the only one who should be offended is the girl helping out Grover. He doesn't seem to be returning the favor.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 9:52am
You want an offensive Muppet? Here's one. . .
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 10:43am
She's scratching his belly! Does that mean when I scratch a dog's belly that I'm actually molesting it?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 10:56am
Originally posted by BAIN

She's scratching his belly! Does that mean when I scratch a dog's belly that I'm actually molesting it?
In your case, yeah it does! You were the one who told me the best way to get a dog to stop humping your leg was to pick it up and blow it!
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 11:54am

This Just in From Twisted_Nophets ''dude im being real and candid. take your photo down or ill report it. i never knew what it was until now. and its revolting to look at. and if u had the since that god gave a billy goat u would know that its an insult to childrean mothers, fathers, and anyone whos ever een sexualy abued. SO PLEASETAKE IT DOWN.''   

Twisted, get the fu ck outa here.  You go ahead and report it all you want.   You can go to hell.  Cry if i kill you when you dont have a weapon, cry about a kid pettin a muppet.  Ya know what they say, snitches end up in ditches.    How about anyone else have a problem with my avatar, send me a message and if 10 plus people write me and have a problem, i will change it.  Good day.

looks like a belly rub on a puppet to me. what sicko would think it to be anything else sex related, that is just some sick f***ed up ****...

lol

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 12:19pm
idiot of the day goes to ram_spam for making that name hahaha
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 12:26pm

I'm gonna find that girl, fist her arse and then take a photo and put it as my avatar.
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

I'm gonna find that girl, fist her arse and then take a photo and put it as my avatar.

LMFAO!
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 1:35pm
There's nothing more offensive than seeing Grover get an all over scratch and tickle.  What has this world come to?  I think I'm gonna be sick-
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Originally posted by BAIN

In your case, yeah it does! You were the one who told me the best way to get a dog to stop humping your leg was to pick it up and blow it!
LMAO!! wow, thats so wrong.
Watch in 720P....duh
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 1:41pm

Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

LMAO!! wow, thats so wrong.

wow, rican condemning beastiality, what has the world come to. Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 135136137138139 318>