| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 318>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 1:16pm
i'm soooo confused. thats it im gettin my sniper and killin all these f'n n00bs exept for silvers's n00b acct.
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

The guys a complete tool. Hes in TDM alot mouthing off constantly to people.
Hes got the personality of a rock covered in A$$hole Sauce.

He always leaves TDM matches if his side's getting annhilated (read:often). But thats just his devotion to good sportsmanship.

Newbie4hire and this kid we had in vctf last night are defo not the same.  LOL @ rock covered in @$$hole sauce Big smile  Can't say I've noticed Newbie4hire mouthing off but maybe I've been lucky.  Nooby4hire (kid last night) was just a nuissance.

loool Newbie4hire. i was in a tdm with him about a week ago, and he wanted to play darkmatch but no one else did. he was on my team [ sadly enough ] and kept calling the other team noobs & sh1t like that. at the end of the match he was like SEE YOU NOOBS PICK DARKMATCH IM TRYING TO BE NICE YOULL HAVE THE ADVANTAGE but it ended up being rising sun and he freaked OUT LOL. we beat them again and at the end of that match he was all "omfg guys did you like getting your a$$ whooped? pick darkmatch!" so it ended up being darkmatch and at the end of the match we beat them and he was all "ohhhh fuk i take that back you guys still suck! but oh well i tried" sohhh yeah asshole.
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 1:22pm
^^^^^lolzzz, i wouldve switched teams and beat his @$$ sooooooo badBig smile
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by shewulph

Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

The guys a complete tool. Hes in TDM alot mouthing off constantly to people.
Hes got the personality of a rock covered in A$$hole Sauce.

He always leaves TDM matches if his side's getting annhilated (read:often). But thats just his devotion to good sportsmanship.

Newbie4hire and this kid we had in vctf last night are defo not the same.  LOL @ rock covered in @$$hole sauce Big smile  Can't say I've noticed Newbie4hire mouthing off but maybe I've been lucky.  Nooby4hire (kid last night) was just a nuissance.

loool Newbie4hire. i was in a tdm with him about a week ago, and he wanted to play darkmatch but no one else did. he was on my team [ sadly enough ] and kept calling the other team noobs & sh1t like that. at the end of the match he was like SEE YOU NOOBS PICK DARKMATCH IM TRYING TO BE NICE YOULL HAVE THE ADVANTAGE but it ended up being rising sun and he freaked OUT LOL. we beat them again and at the end of that match he was all "omfg guys did you like getting your a$$ whooped? pick darkmatch!" so it ended up being darkmatch and at the end of the match we beat them and he was all "ohhhh fuk i take that back you guys still suck! but oh well i tried" sohhh yeah asshole.
Yeah i was in that as well shewulph and that was very annoying to listen to him going on how its the best map and you should pick it or get slapped in the face, when he got slapped by me (cuz i was the only good player on my team). I espically slapped him on rising sun. He is very annoying.

EDIT: btw shewulph gg's that one day lol it was fun playing and getting slapped LoL
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by II_MyZt3rY_II

Yeah i was in that as well shewulph and that was very annoying to listen to him going on how its the best map and you should pick it or get slapped in the face, when he got slapped by me (cuz i was the only good player on my team). I espically slapped him on rising sun. He is very annoying.

EDIT: btw shewulph gg's that one day lol it was fun playing and getting slapped LoL

haha yeah ggs. LOL omfg yeah i was the one that kept switching through the maps and picking maps other thann Darkmatch LOLOL. i was laughing so hard at him, him and his "YEAH HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT b****?!" whenever he killed someone lmao
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by shewulph

Originally posted by II_MyZt3rY_II

haha yeah ggs LOL omfg yeah i was the one that kept switching through the maps and picking maps other thann Darkmatch LOLOL i was laughing so hard at him, him and his "YEAH HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT b****?!" whenever he killed someone lmao
LOL i kept doing the same Tongue Teams were very unfair too except Newbe4hire is not good... I got a rampage off of him in rising sun that one time. And killed you few times but that was probably luck cuz I'm not that good lol.
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 1:40pm
lol you guys Big smile  he sounds like a prize pr!ck.  I hate Darkmatch.  Everytime someone picks that I have to change my TV settings so I can actually see a tiny bit Cry

Yeah corrupted I'd have switched teams too and made it my sole mission to take him down LOL 
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 1:49pm
I love darkmatch! if its to dark you can brighten the screen in the settings. (I think it can be done without leaving the room)
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 2:03pm
yeah. oh no I don't have to leave but I have to stand there for a while getting killed while I switch from cinematic to standard settings.  It's not a massive problem but it's just irksome and I have to switch back afterwards or it's too bright for my delicate eyes lol
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Originally posted by GunJaCrew

idiot of the day (yeahr)..... thats my, i think im the last "german-speak" player and im still here =/
I'm not sure but I think that there are still some German speaking players in Team Unreal.
6 members of unreal are german one is a girl and she is a beast!
!
GunJaCrew View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GunJaCrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 3:17am
o really?! =D i never see 1 one from this guys/girl.
can you post the PSN pls.?

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 6:59am
one idiot i came across, well just a nooby mistake but still, it was overtime in vctf,kargo, they had our flag and the carrier was near his base, i had a clear shot with a shock lined up, he was on the board so one hit would have made him fall flat on his face.. but someone (4got who) on my team, put a slow field right next 2 me so when i shot the shock. it just hit the slow field since it dont go through it... and they scored!! O__O, soooo annoying xD
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 7:31am
that rampage dude from src he came into vctf yesterday and i longbowed him in his grill twice so he left the game then sent me a message sayin i need to stop stalkin him and vctf was for noobs..lmao...
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 7:55am
Originally posted by GunJaCrew

o really?! =D i never see 1 one from this guys/girl.
can you post the PSN pls.?

harrypotsmoker=unreal pitbull    smoking_buster=unreal_strike          kenji=unreal_guardian                                              blackmagick=unreal_blackside    unreal_desperado    jennifer=unreal_violent
!
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 6:14am
trainwreck gets the idiot of the month award from the whole of team unreal! this guy everytime i come across him in a warfare game and he losses which is like 9 out of 10 times he starts calling me out and my squad lol! its like you wanna prove something but you are incapable of doing so because your skills aint good anuff! i have lost count of the times i have asked THE or ckc 4 a clan battle but everytime you turned me down because you know u n your whole squad will get owned! its time 2 stop whining put up or shut up we can go 1v1 2v2 5v5 8v8 however u want it lil homie i will serve u up like john macenroe! STOP TALKING N START PLAYING! READ my sig
!
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 6:16am
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

that rampage dude from src he came into vctf yesterday and i longbowed him in his grill twice so he left the game then sent me a message sayin i need to stop stalkin him and vctf was for noobs..lmao...

Lolololol LOL
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 1:02pm
I'm idiot of the day yesterday. While playing warfare with a few friends one of them was kind enough to point out I had the orb, I didn't even know I had it. This is why you should not play UT3 on three hours sleep. Thanks to Ether 4 not pissin his pants while laughing so hard.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 1:10pm
Don't feel bad. The other night in Stranded I thought that I grabbed the red flag (I think, it's the one by the Eradicator). I had little health and was announcing my progress to my team all of the way back to our base. I thought it was funny that no enemy players were trying to stop me. Boy, did I feel like an idiot when I tried to score a flag that i didn't have!!!! I left after that game for some DM. Hard to screw up there. LOL.
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 1:11pm
I feel better now. Thanks.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by Mommyrox

I'm idiot of the day yesterday. While playing warfare with a few friends one of them was kind enough to point out I had the orb, I didn't even know I had it. This is why you should not play UT3 on three hours sleep. Thanks to Ether 4 not pissin his pants while laughing so hard.

you ran all the way into their base with the orb. lol   i'm sitting there wondering where the hell the orb carrier is going.  i'm standing there waiting so patiently at center node thinking to myself, "anyday now".  and i look at the map see where you're at, then look at the name and say out loud, "oh geez....  mommy, what are you doing?  you have the ORB!!!"  hahahahaha
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by Ether404

Originally posted by Mommyrox

you ran all the way into their base with the orb. lol   i'm sitting there wondering where the hell the orb carrier is going.  i'm standing there waiting so patiently at center node thinking to myself, "anyday now".  and i look at the map see where you're at, then look at the name and say out loud, "oh geez....  mommy, what are you doing?  you have the ORB!!!"  hahahahaha
MY BAD! LOL
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 1:49pm

LOL @ That.. I love vctf! Except all I do is use the darkwalker, viper, manta, and raptor... >_>
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 2:24pm
I had the Idiot of the day a few days back!! We were in containment when I hear the other teams is camping hardcore. I decided to power up with jump boots, shield belt and avril. When I started to make my way in, I didn't see anyone around! I'm sayin to myself, "Damn, I thought they were camping!" come to find out that I went back to my own flag!

Here's your sign!!!!Wacko
LAWL_SHOCKZ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote LAWL_SHOCKZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 2:30pm

sigh.. he would -_-
yup. i'm done.
Apollo_Warrior View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Apollo_Warrior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 4:09pm
Me, for shooting the 'deemer into my own core on floodgate.
Laugh all you want, because you have done it too....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 318>