FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 213214215216217 318>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 10:25pm

I don't care if ur messin around or not i was just makin an example outta you guys cuz alot of ppl do it and it bugs me.... Especially jibba, it pisses me off how he thinks its cool to tell everyone half way through everymap how much on top of the leaderboard he is which isn't hard when you just "defend" and wait for ppl to come into ur base and kill them, i know defending is a big part of the game but of course them guys are gonna get alot of points, easier to kill when u watch for someone then when ur on the attack and not sure where the defenders are at.... but when hes in second hes just "messin" around, i think its more of a shot at jib then b****in about the points system haha.... what can i say im a d1ck.

Either way what i did say is true tho and just wish ppl could understand that. Theres my 2 cents.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 10:38pm
the only thing i get pissed off about is when jib tries to respond kill on top with the darkwalker at sandstorm when no1 is gettn the flag. "retarted" . its 1 more thing that pisses me off but thats off topic. but i hate when some1 chases u around the map. then when they kill u and they respond, there going to kill u back ca ur going 4 the flag. FING HATE ITAngry
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 11:04pm
LOL!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 11:35pm
I always ra ped you at this game fehtalatee your still in denial. And you always made me go cap the flag haha cause you never could make it halfway :p and as for killing bots not counting I guess killing novice bots like fehtalatee don't count either! Hahahahaha no I'm not jking haha
Adios, the last farewell
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

the only thing i get pissed off about is when jib tries to respond kill on top with the darkwalker at sandstorm when no1 is gettn the flag. "retarted" . its 1 more thing that pisses me off but thats off topic. but i hate when some1 chances u around the map. then when they kill u and they respond, there going to kill u back ca ur going 4 the flag. FING HATE ITAngry

amazing. just amazing.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2010 at 12:09am
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

the only thing i get pissed off about is when jib tries to respond kill on top with the darkwalker at sandstorm when no1 is gettn the flag. "retarted" . its 1 more thing that pisses me off but thats off topic. but i hate when some1 chases u around the map. then when they kill u and they respond, there going to kill u back ca ur going 4 the flag. FING HATE ITAngry

amazing. just amazing.
LMAO fixed it u jerk
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2010 at 12:30am

all fix all yuh noobs complaints....Play some CtF or TDM...darkwalkers/vehicles are for shapeshaggers

Riff Raff - True Artist
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 7:33pm
you know i understand AR is good at vctf. but that does not mean u should bend over and let them **** you . my goodness man 
its like everytime i play against them my teammates dont know how to function anymore.

idk what kind of fear you guys instilled into the community but a majority of them are scared. -_-

(i did not say all)
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 7:38pm
dont scare me... love it when they're in the room, first thing i think is grab the sniper cuz i gotta get arkos since everyones to afraid to try and just lets him get away with sniping the **** outta everyone on suspense.... what shuts down AR? Longbows

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 7:42pm
half the time I it's me and people that give away furies. I can exchange fire with arkos all day but if they grab our flag who's gonna kill the carrier besides me?
and then if they utilize the vechicles I only one guy with one gun @ a time -_-
I like to play ar
but normally I play them with a team full of inoobs.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by Blackfang

you know i understand AR is good at vctf. but that does not mean u should bend over and let them **** you . my goodness man 
its like everytime i play against them my teammates dont know how to function anymore.

idk what kind of fear you guys instilled into the community but a majority of them are scared. -_-

(i did not say all)
yea all the ppl on r team looked like they was scared to go 4 the flag. only me n Phant. went for it. the other ppl(lower class players) just camped or got killed. it was crazy how everytime i got mid with the flag, almost every1 was at are base doing what ever they were doing. then a flag runner got through, while every1 on r team was bltching, they didnt even tell us where the flag runner was at.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 7:45pm
i hear ya... ever seem like theres that 1 guy on ur team that just cant wait to park our fury in their base? god damn man, its hard enough to make sure 1 fury is down before takin the flag let alone 2, especially with ChrisCxxx in the room, just annoying

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 7:51pm
LOL at ur title Seph, and i agree with u there Seph and phant.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 8:03pm
ut3 has two undefeated teams.
but ut3 has no unbeatable teams.
that's all I'm saying
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 8:11pm
Speaking of which.... how come these two teams dont play?

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 8:12pm
we tried and tried :/
and now bumrush is gone.
they can play a semi qm in tourny if we're lucky.

and how do u measure a winner?
technically we are undefeated in every team mode. (never played greed)

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 8:15pm
i see what your sayin, its kinda a undefeated and own a mode and overall own the game type situation, i agree that qm has alot of the game pretty much under control, but u must defeat AR to own the game :)

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 8:18pm
lol
yeah i see what your saying.
both teams have made an effort to play each other just never had the right date.
qm started as a tdm team that eventually spread.

man we use to have threads at the epic forums titled "give qm a loss"

if i wasnt in qm i'be challenging them right now lol
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 8:20pm

Originally posted by Blackfang

(i did not say all)
yea all the ppl on r team looked like they was scared to go 4 the flag. only me n Phant. went for it. the other ppl(lower class players) just camped or got killed. it was crazy how everytime i got mid with the flag, almost every1 was at are base doing what ever they were doing. then a flag runner got through, while every1 on r team was bltching, they didnt even tell us where the flag runner was at.
And me lol.
When we played. It was only us 3 talking about where the guy is or where the snipers are. We tried to get the flag with like 5 snipers on there team at one area. I mean come on. Than our team(Not me,phant or f.tee) always gave up the raptor,tank,walker,or whatever.  kept listen to Graybush"O my lag" - he leaves than joines. Like wtf? he b!tches about it than comes back .Don't get me wrong he is cool. But still. We all had mics just about. But at least talk about where and what u r running- Gray,swamp,etc. Me,phant,and f.tee were the only ppl leading our team.

BTW thanks f.tee for switching on Necro. that helped alot aswell.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 8:20pm
 ^^ Ladies and Gentlemen, Miiiiiiikkkkeeeeyyyy BRENNAN

@Phant - thats why i proposed a challange in ur clan thread :) u know the teams lol

I'll start cleanin my sniper rifle, gonna need it in top shape

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

@Phant - thats why i proposed a challange in ur clan thread :) u know the teams lol

lol :) .
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

LMFAO Seph^^^
about that match yea phant. let us play qM and see how it goes. trust me, we r no push overWink
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 8:34pm
won't be for while. Bum has no internet
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 8:37pm

worm,Paw,Phant, and Hels Vs Seph,Noob(Tx2gay7),Me and who was the other 1 Seph? y am i so 4getfulCry

BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 8:46pm
GIVE qM A LOSS! PLEASE! LOL...I remember that thread.

BTW If anyone knows how to connect to PSN using Mobile Broadband..help me out!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 213214215216217 318>