FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 232233234235236 318>
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 31 Aug 2010 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by Blackfang

Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

if america is ever invaded it will come from the continent of asia :/

and those countries got some large crazy militaries -_-
China wouldn't allow it we owe them too much money; unless it's China that's doing the invading.  Also, the invasion thing was a joke.
lol i know u were jkin

and yea we owe them tons of cash -_-

No tiki, no laundry.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2010 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Nazi invasion you say? dam i better break out my double barrel! or *ole painless* as i call it
yo , you do know if you kill them they will turn to zombies and then we're all f*** unless someone finds bruce campbell
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2010 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by Zellot

iotd goes to kali for sending me this ****  saying it was a new mortal kombat trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
IOTD goes to me n the other 39,088,328 ppl that looked at this video =/
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2010 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by Zellot

Nazi invasion you say? dam i better break out my double barrel! or *ole painless* as i call it
yo do know if you kill them they will turn to zombies and then we're all f*** unless someone finds bruce campbell

lmao Bruce Cambell is da man! i love his fk'n movies
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2010 at 8:10pm

China wouldn't allow it we owe them too much money; unless it's China that's doing the invading.  Also, the invasion thing was a joke.

lol i hope you people don't really think The Unites States can ever be invaded... the largest Navy in the world? USA. the largest air-force in the world? USA..
we do owe china money which is hilarious since America makes like twice as much money a year than China lol. i think America's total income for 2009 was like 14 trillion something.. China was like 6 lol.
all China has on us is numbers and that doesn't really matter in today's age.

The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2010 at 8:11pm
yep he's movies are corny as hell but still great
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2010 at 8:14pm
but tuna I haven't done any research but I know for a fact our entire navy isn't patrolling the western united states.
and all it would take is a joint effort and wouldn't it be possible to "invade" the us
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2010 at 8:17pm
China just overtook Japan as the second largest economy in the world and at their rate of growth and population size (3x us) they'll overtake us by 2025.

They have the worlds fastest growing military budget, and are building 10+ nuclear submarines per year.

Nuclear subs are meant to project power.

They wont invade US but they will assert their dominance in Asia.

Back to fun .. did you know Ether likes old men (medic)
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2010 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

China just overtook Japan as the second largest economy in the world and at their rate of growth and population size (3x us) they'll overtake us by 2025.
They have the worlds fastest growing military budget, and are building 10+ nuclear submarines per year.
Nuclear subs are meant to project power.
They wont invade US but they will assert their dominance in Asia.
Back to fun .. did you know Ether likes old men (medic)

This is not Greece ? So Madoff lied to me. I'm so confused ...
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2010 at 10:09pm
china flexes its might right now! they raise subs up in the middle of our fleet, jack with our military satalites. it just don't make the front page. in a few years they will be the most dominate super power ever! they haft to find a way to stop our nukes before they could ever invade us though! i'll bet you there scientists are working on that around the clock! there the sleeping giant now

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2010 at 10:11pm
thank God for the patriot missile in cali?
i visted the site where they were making it in 10th grade.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2010 at 10:27pm
patriots aren't all that great though xD

theyve improved but there still not not very dependable.

lasor tech is what will stop nukes in the near future, we already have some computor guided lasors, the power source needs to be improved on though
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2010 at 10:35pm
sizzle u think china would win?
our air force would do work
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2010 at 11:17pm
no one would win! there population is over a billion so you can't defeat them without nukN them! if we nuke eachother were both gone! in a conventional war they'd be able to buy ally's, all the ships weapons and armor they need to fight us for as long as they haft to! and with there huge population eventually they'd get it done imo. it would never just be us and them though! it would turn into a world war instantly!

before China ever goes to war with us they will keep quite until there absolutely ready imo there economy will dwarf ours in the future so hopefully they'll just live happily xD

China should be our ally's though! why would we ever have a war with China in the first place? there not our enemy!

the only way there will ever be a war with China is if they attack us! and the only reason i can think of for them to ever do that is for our land and resourses for there large growing population. which is a big problem for them.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2010 at 11:18pm

no one would win! there population is over a billion so you can't defeat them without nukN them! if we nuke eachother were both gone! in a conventional war they'd be able to buy ally's, all the ships weapons and armor they need to fight us for as long as they haft to! and with there huge population eventually they'd get it done imo. it would never just be us and them though! it would turn into a world war instantly!

before China ever goes to war with us they will keep quite until there absolutely ready imo there economy will dwarf ours in the future so hopefully they'll just live happily xD

China should be our ally's though! why would we ever have a war with China in the first place? there not our enemy!

the only way there will ever be a war with China is if they attack us! and the only reason i can think of for them to ever do that is for our land and resourses for there large growing population. which is a big problem for them.
lol they are better off attacking russia.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2010 at 11:37pm
lol its cold in Russia xD but Russia does have the second largest oil reserves and a huge amount of land lol

hopefully Iraq and afganistan will be our last wars ever!
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 12:08am
Yeah russia's coldest would repel most invaders like it did the nazis aha
unless we train some navy seals and marines in alaska aha
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 9:44am
Australia's the country that really needs to worry. Lots of land, very few people and China and India not too far away with their unsustainable populations.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 12:58pm
hell if worst comes to worst we could just give them California i guess? we'd be better offf without that sh1tty ass state anyway xD

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 1:02pm

hell if worst comes to worst we could just give them California i guess? we'd be better offf without that sh1tty ass state anyway xD

:(
california could be a nation on its own lol with our economy.
Fatal1st View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA

Rican's Ho

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fatal1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 1:19pm
idiot of the day is drokun for changing his member name...

serves you right for fragging me 23 times in your vid!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

lol i hope you people don't really think The Unites States can ever be invaded... the largest Navy in the world? USA. the largest air-force in the world? USA.. we do owe china money which is hilarious since America makes like twice as much money a year than China lol. i think America's total income for 2009 was like 14 trillion something.. China was like 6 lol.all China has on us is numbers and that doesn't really matter in today's age.

i didn't see this post? were bankrupt! we can't afford a small war with 50'000 troops! how we going to afford to supply millions of troops? smart bombs for our aircraft cost a fortune! our navy is the only thing standing between us! air superiority is everything in modern warfare atm and our F22 raptor is by far the best fighter in the world, but they just cut the budget for it, because it takes a fortune to build them! our tanks cant go far without being refueled and the fuel is a fortune! wars take a lot of money! and we don't have any money period! we'll be 10 trillion in debt soon! and thats going to get worse with our goverment getting bigger and bigger!

what happened to Obama going page by page to balance the budget? lets get to work he said? i love golf and basketball too but dam? lol politicians are pretty much all the same xD

party, party ideology and getting re-elected over real solutions and whats best for our Country!

here's a tip! never ever vote for anyone from HARVARD!!!
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by Fatal1st

19*

excluding any of the other vids
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 2:32pm

:(
california could be a nation on its own lol with our economy.

a big bankrupt economy xD Cali is the most progressive state we have and it just aint working? that should tell you something lol

but until some good leaders run we got what we got! xD
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by Fatal1st

i hv seen a lot worst than that done to my profile.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 232233234235236 318>