| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 240241242243244 318>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 14 Sep 2010 at 10:29pm
^haha u sniper phant rockets.  standing combos are wack.  I'm guessing thats why people say to record what we do?
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2010 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

^Cause i'v hit you with MANY combos in the air and i'v done to bowler and unborn. Only person to get my with a sick combo is unborn <-- who is in Nm
Idiot of the day goes to mikey for sayin this...sorry but me and phantaci have hit you before with nasty combos theres only a handful of people who can do moving combos on ps3...i dont think a stand still combo is considered nasty in my book..so look back in your memories and remember the combos me and phant used to get on you...
MAHAHAHAHA!!
Mikey did you teach Phant how to do moving shock combos? because your the best!! XD Mikey>everyone else(obviously)
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2010 at 11:32pm
^ aww Feht you'r so funny. xD NOT. Lol,gg's today.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 1:11pm

xD. Na,never got shut down unless its by some people like qM or AR. Now,i gotta deal with MORe of the flak. But its w/e,thats alll people know how to use now.

i've shut you down everytime we played and i know my entire team <QnL> did too
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 1:14pm
Cruel_IntentionZ once got a Godlike in tdm with Mikey in the room :o
(then game ended)
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

xD. Na,never got shut down unless its by some people like qM or AR. Now,i gotta deal with MORe of the flak. But its w/e,thats alll people know how to use now.

i've shut you down everytime we played and i know my entire team <QnL> did too
In duel, maybe. Everything else, more then likely. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 2:00pm

O:<
i'm not in qM or A-R 
!!!
Fatal1st View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA

Rican's Ho

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fatal1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 2:46pm
hey, don't knock mikey! he's a fn god on omnicron!

mikey = eypo xD

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 8:05pm
Mikey is NM_Typo?
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 8:13pm
lol what does NM mean? "Nothing Much" ?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by iPwN

lol what does NM mean? "Nothing Much" ?
exactly!Clap
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 10:07pm

^ aww Feht you'r so funny. xD NOT. Lol,gg's today.
gg's today??? i havent been on in like a few days now  O_0
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by Fatal1st

mikey = eypo xD

LOLOL!!! Fluffy said to me in a chat that he thinks mikey has never won a clan match before MAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

mikey = eypo xD

LOLOL!!! Fluffy said to me in a chat that he thinks mikey has never won a clan match before MAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!
wrong NCF and TRU, legend beat both. NCF was our first match and got the **** kick out of us in ctf only score once. but won greed and i do believe vctf.  
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by jibba91

mikey = eypo xD

wrong NCF and TRU, legend beat both. NCF was our first match and got the **** kick out of us in ctf only score once. but won greed and i do believe vctf.  
lol yea before i even join ut3 haha but it was just funny because i couldnt think of 1 clan mikey even beat
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 10:35pm

^haha u sniper phant rockets.  standing combos are wack.  I'm guessing thats why people say to record what we do?
oh yeah im most definately sniper over shock anyday but doesnt mean i suck with shock i dont ss combo unless its beyond retarded to move and ruin your shot...let me put it this way...are you capable of shootin a core across the lower bridge on deck (the one that goes from shock to elevators.) anyways shoot a core jump boot over and hit it mid air..highly doubt...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 2:25am
REVEREND CROW!!!!!!!!!!! what are you doing nowadays? I haven't talked to you in a while.. you hate me, I know this
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 7:23am

mikey = eypo xD

However if the TDM server Mikey setup wasn't to one hundred frags, TRU would have won.  It was OneMan and me on Deck, versus him and someone else, we had the lead at 38-30 then things just started to fall apart. but if it was first to 40 frags we woulda got him  ;). 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 7:46am
who plays TDM first to 40 tho?  
>_>;
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 9:20am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

mikey = eypo xD

However if the TDM server Mikey setup wasn't to one hundred frags, TRU would have won.  It was OneMan and me on Deck, versus him and someone else, we had the lead at 38-30 then things just started to fall apart. but if it was first to 40 frags we woulda got him  ;). 
that is true, i was on mikeys team
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 11:51am
Originally posted by Penguin

who plays TDM first to 40 tho?  
>_>;
2v2, 40 is a good number. 50 is pushing it. To make it comparable, it would be like for me playing warfare when the cores has 500 points instead of 100. Not mad we fell apart, not making excuses, but 2(2v2) to 100 frags in a mode I don't normally play, with a teamate who neither of us played tdm together with... was a little drawn out. Pretty sure they used the deemer too, don't hold me to that though.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 3:00pm
IOTD goes to CSW97

Angry
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 11:52pm
Guess he didnt enjoy that shotgun blast too the face & no i'm not f'n kiddin you!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2010 at 6:30am
lol he got owwwhned :O... that was funny though.. at the end "are u fkn kidding me!" XD
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2010 at 10:58am
everybody in the world uses the ump :(
(nothing against you ipwn)
it's like the link gun of cod with berserk
I'm m4,acr, and tar all day.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 240241242243244 318>