Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 248249250251252 318>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Seifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 28 Nov 2010 at 2:12am
it was 12am and I was tired. plus it wasn't entirely my fault they chased me so I assumed I had the flag lol.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2010 at 3:26am
the truth is.. Seif saw me and got skeeered so he left without the flag :) happens all the time
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 12:38am
anyone picking the patriots over the jets
DEVIL_EyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_EyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 5:50am
^^ -,- Tom brady dudeftw

Déménagement à Paris bientôt:)

N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 7:52am
IOTD : i said it before and i'll say it again , the guy who created corruption and those who choosed it yesterday . all they did was camping and only tried 2 times taking our flag after that they went back to ... yup ... camping . the other idiot is ppiper something taking vehicles and leave em behind . hell i saw him yesterday respawning and this guy was even shooting on our own vehicles probably not knowing you can't destroy em

Uploaded with
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 2:37am
IOTD goes to Mikey for screaming "IM GOING TO DIE" every time he ran the flag on Necro.. i was LMAO
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 2:15pm
IOTD goes to Phant for making me lose against war in duel.

i was winning 9-4 ONE MORE KILL!(luckest shots i ever got with a lil spam on the sideEmbarrassed)
then Phant joins the room, and War kills me over and over and OVER! again! then its 9-9 30 sec on da clock...then while war and i was going head to head(gun to gun) combat pull out the flak and use primary fire and kill MYSELF!! while im looking for war and the count down is YEALLING IN MY EAR! war just laughs at me and says "i win, good game"

Phant YOU DOUCH BAG! that was the closest time i had to beating War and YOU MESS IT UP FOR ME! i hope you can live with yourself for crushing a noob's dreamCry
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 2:24pm
Sounds to me like War was just playing with your emotions. Let u feel the taste of a lil victory then stole it from you.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 2:25pm
lol war has been gettin some sick comebacks lately
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 5:26pm
I remember a game on Eu host where war did really well in the final minutes :o
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2010 at 9:43pm
http://gamecrush.com
ShakeMyMuthaFknHead.
someone actually made an eharmony for gamers.
wow...
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2010 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by iPwN

ShakeMyMuthaFknHead.
wow...
IOTD for posting this lol im sorry ipwn i just had to post this.LOL
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2010 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

ShakeMyMuthaFknHead.
wow...

i just think this site is ridiculously stupid. >.> lol LOL
T-R-M_R3winD View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote T-R-M_R3winD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 12:13am
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

ShakeMyMuthaFknHead.
wow...
DumasZ of the day goes to!? you Fehtalatee for your post to her post... Y? BecuZ thats the reason she posted that up in the 1st place you idiot XD Duhh!
R3winD_zV
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 12:14am

^^ iotd goes to you for spelling dumbass all goofy like :)

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

^^ iotd goes to you for spelling dumbass all goofy like :)

HOTD goes to seph for saying that^^^

IOTD goes to Feh for putting this in the wrong thread and for putting himself in 3rd person
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 5:03am
im just gonna say...... no comment

p.s. Rewind, im above your level

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2010 at 1:20pm
IOTD goes to the noobs that grab the flag on Suspense and try to just walk out the back door over and over lol no boots no keg.. campers must love those guys.. em more free points :)
T-R-M_R3winD View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote T-R-M_R3winD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2010 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

im just gonna say...... no comment

p.s. Rewind, im above your level
WHAT!!!!??? U above my level?? O_O I dont think so :P
R3winD_zV
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2010 at 6:17pm
iotd goes to tx2k7 for a ew days ago... he was on my team in vctf kargo... da enemy grabbed the flag nd took it down scorpion route.... i was chasing after him nd bout to shock combo him... i fired the ball and at the same time tx came jumping down nd landed near my ball n shot it with a primary shock that was intended for the flag carrier and FN SHOCK COMBO'D HIMSELF and died!!! HAHA! FAIL!!!!!!
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2010 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

iotd goes to tx2k7 for a ew days ago... he was on my team in vctf kargo... da enemy grabbed the flag nd took it down scorpion route.... i was chasing after him nd bout to shock combo him... i fired the ball and at the same time tx came jumping down nd landed near my ball n shot it with a primary shock that was intended for the flag carrier and FN SHOCK COMBO'D HIMSELF and died!!! HAHA! FAIL!!!!!!
LOL
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
DEVIL_EyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_EyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2010 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

HAHA. What a fn noob lol

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2010 at 9:49pm
I KNOW it was fn HILARIOUS xD and ggs on necro! im XxGeNesiSVIIxX
DEVIL_EyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_EyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2010 at 12:17am
^ yeah dude you too. Great flag running to you and i must say myself. Came in a lil late to jump up top of my team and cap 2 flags. Than you yourself coming along getting those 2 flags. GG.

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2010 at 4:12pm
lol yeah we both came late and both scored flags was nice xD
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 248249250251252 318>