FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 252253254255256 318>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

AR_Fehtalatee was just now in ctf lol i saw that psn and was lmao then the real Feh joined :) im guessing its Mikey or Vlln

He came into the Warfare server i was in & ended up on my team...Before i could say one word too him that pu$$y up & left!
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Hmmm, Chill with my homies or chill with ppl i think are FaKe..Tough Choice.
LOL you got to read da my post dawg. if there is team stacking or cheap game play, i will call it out. idc who you are. im cool with everyone on here(deadaim, villin, and etc). lol they might not be cool with me but idc. like when i had Syg on my friends list and we was at SS and he spawn killed my fury everytime. yea i said something and yea we went back in forth but if he sent me a friend invite i would add him ca i let that crap go. its not about me being fake its about me calling someone out, and forgiving them and being cool again.

lol you AR guys can say that im fake all you want idc. the only reason i do talk trash in game ca you guys always be cheep and team stack(if yall do keep it clean and keep it even i wouldnt have a problem). lol you have to get what im saying sooner or laterWinkLOL

Edit:Yea i saw the two A-R_FehtalaTee accs. LOL they got there tales whooped in vctf today right Syg?Wink i showed them who the real Feh was in necro and why they cant be me. got 3 rampages on them in my flag runs. all i can say is try again haha
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 3:43am
Poor fehtalatee , came into this world as a cheerio and he`s gonna leave as a fruit loop

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 5:06am
^^^lol

n feh u always find a reason to trash talk lol so its really up to the ppl u say to if they wanna take it serious haha cuz with u its guaranteed 2 happen
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 10:09am
Originally posted by Charlie Sheen

Poor fehtalatee , came into this world as a cheerio and he`s gonna leave as a fruit loop

holy fvck i damn near pissed myself hahahahahaha

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by Charlie Sheen

lmfao see'ing Charlie Sheen crack'd me up to
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

^^^lol

n feh u always find a reason to trash talk lol so its really up to the ppl u say to if they wanna take it serious haha cuz with u its guaranteed 2 happen
WHAT!? you want some of this TX!? come gets some in a clan match PUNK!! iAM Vs KmA!! ANYDAY ANY TIME CHUMP!!Angry IF NOT GET OUT OF HERE NOOOOOOB!!!!
T2D-QuickRC View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D

Post Options Post Options   Quote T2D-QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 8:23pm
Fah.... shut the fvck up man
   AM UR REDBULL.. AND LETS FLY AWAY!!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by T2D-QuickRC

Fah.... shut the fvck up man
Hey d***RC how you been? i havnt whooped dat tale in a while, you should play some vctf soonWinkLOL
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 9:24pm
I've only suffered one episode of A-R team stacking personally.  Ace and I wandered into a TDM server on Defiance, and there were 5 A-R members on the other team.  Well, let's just say it was a massacre.  ;)   
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 9:27pm
lol nice im not going to say non of my good AR killing stories ca everyone will come up here and tell me off LOL AR doesnt like meLOLBig smile
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 12:39am
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

lol nice im not going to say non of my good AR killing stories ca everyone will come up here and tell me off LOL AR doesnt like meLOLBig smile

Between me & you..A few ppl in your own clan feel the same way.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 12:42am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

I've only suffered one episode of A-R team stacking personally.  Ace and I wandered into a TDM server on Defiance, and there were 5 A-R members on the other team.  Well, let's just say it was a massacre.  ;)   

I've been on the other end of your massacres a few times..We've always had some pretty intense games.
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 1:16am

^This kid sent me a private message about a clan battle in UT3..I don't even know who you are never seen you in the game. I was in IAM when it first started and really never seen any of them talked thrash except for myself. And as far as team stacking goes there is no such thing. I don't want to be caught on a team with a bunch of random noobs if I don't feel like it. So If guys I like beasting wit show up guess what I'm switchin. If you don't like go call your friends and tell them to get on...if not take the beating like a good soldier and I'm sure sides will be in your favor another time...well if you have friends if not just take the beatin!! AR are a bunch of scumbags like me thats why we all get long if you don't like that oh well.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 6:30am

Between me & you..A few ppl in your own clan feel the same way.
cant get along with everyone(even tho idk who it is and i realy dont care who it is) 

dang i feel like im one of the top trash talkers. LOL have i realy been talking that much trash? no love for da Feh i guessEmbarrassedOuch
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 6:31am

I've been on the other end of your massacres a few times..We've always had some pretty intense games.
when he says something about some AR beat down you dont show hate but you just say it was a GG  umm...what if i post something like he did...Confused...Shocked
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 6:36am

when he says something about some AR beat down you dont show hate but you just say it was a GG  umm...what if i post something like he did...Confused...Shocked
First off, DoD and myself go back to when ut3 released.  Second, I have absolutely no problems with any A-R member.  Finally, it was one time that it happened.  Many a times I've joined CTF and vCTF and seen A-R members on both red and blue.  Besides, it's a good challenge going against the premiere clans in their respective modes and being out numbered. 
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 6:38am
Also note my use of the smiley   ;)  Showing that I harbor no ill intent. 
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 6:40am
^ i think its the smiley lunchy lol who can resist that :) <- see?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 6:41am
Originally posted by WaRHore

^This kid sent me a private message about a clan battle in UT3..I don't even know who you are never seen you in the game. I was in IAM when it first started and really never seen any of them talked thrash except for myself. And as far as team stacking goes there is no such thing. I don't want to be caught on a team with a bunch of random noobs if I don't feel like it. So If guys I like beasting wit show up guess what I'm switchin. If you don't like go call your friends and tell them to get on...if not take the beating like a good soldier and I'm sure sides will be in your favor another time...well if you have friends if not just take the beatin!! AR are a bunch of scumbags like me thats why we all get long if you don't like that oh well.
dang i feel like this is a pub match me Vs all lol. most of the time i dont need my iAM bros to help out. if the scores do end up 5-4 or 2-3 or even when i win 3-2 or something when its me vs 5 AR guys. lol why should iAM team stack with 2 iAM Vs 5 AR? that would be mean...like when me and Ryno faced 5 AR guys at suspense and i scored the 1st and last flag and the out come was 1-0. we didnt get a good game but they did talk trash to Ryno being in the tank and me in the raptor. we wasnt being cheep. ive even beat 6 AR guys in a pub match when i only had 2 good ppl on my side so why should i call on more iAMs? if i call on Seifer or 2fase it would be uneven.

and trust me i always take the beatings when its just me Vs them at SS haOuch

Edit: this better work... cough* ;)
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 6:42am

First off, DoD and myself go back to when ut3 released.  Second, I have absolutely no problems with any A-R member.  Finally, it was one time that it happened.  Many a times I've joined CTF and vCTF and seen A-R members on both red and blue.  Besides, it's a good challenge going against the premiere clans in their respective modes and being out numbered. 

Everyone in A-R has respect for Lunchy.  He just plays the game (it IS just a game) and has a blast without the drama.  He's played with and against ever A-R member in every mode.  Then he comes on this site and brings intense humor instead of being a little b1tch.  It's still just a game.

Besides, playing against A-R will put a little fuzz on them nuts for you.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 6:43am
^ continues digging his hole...lol
*edit...was 4 feh not aqua
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 6:48am

LMAO - he had some randoms with him and beat 6 A-R.  Nice work.  He must have caught us when I was replacing the tennis balls on my walker, several of us were drunk and a couple were packing a bowl!

Someone once posted on this site; "Arguing on the internet is like participating in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded".
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 6:49am

LOLOL! maybe ill just stop, this aint going like i hoped it would.
ill drop it AR. dont pay my other post any mind and when yall do team stack im not going to say anything but GG even if i get trash talked...fair?
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 6:51am
^^^ i remember that post! bahaha im sure its still buried somewhere on this site lol
*edit...was 4 aqua not feh...dammit
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 252253254255256 318>