FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 253254255256257 318>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 6:55am

Originally posted by TX2k7

^^^ i remember that post! bahaha im sure its still buried somewhere on this site lol
*edit...was 4 aqua not feh...dammit

LMAO - you were too slow on the draw... as usual Wink
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 7:03am
x_x 2 posts in a row doesn't help my case either....ugh lol

n hey lol i need to forward that post to AT&T and let them take credit 4 that haha

oh well haha iv just had 2 learn how to sneak in & run my ass outta there as all hell breaks loose
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

I've only suffered one episode of A-R team stacking personally.  Ace and I wandered into a TDM server on Defiance, and there were 5 A-R members on the other team.  Well, let's just say it was a massacre.  ;)   
I've been on the other end of your massacres a few times..We've always had some pretty intense games.
when he says something about some AR beat down you dont show hate but you just say it was a GG  umm...what if i post something like he did...Confused...Shocked
It's called mutual respect between two OG's of UT3.I've yet too show you hate, I dont think you're ready for that.You basically dissed 85% of the UT3 community yesterday when you said A-R only played WEAK teams So you consider tRi, F.u.K, iAM, DEEP, Mega, B-Team ect ect ect all WEAK? You dont get it & i dont have the time nor patience too explain it too you.
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 1:19pm

I've only suffered one episode of A-R team stacking personally.  Ace and I wandered into a TDM server on Defiance, and there were 5 A-R members on the other team.  Well, let's just say it was a massacre.  ;)   
I've been on the other end of your massacres a few times..We've always had some pretty intense games.
when he says something about some AR beat down you dont show hate but you just say it was a GG  umm...what if i post something like he did...Confused...Shocked
It's called mutual respect between two OG's of UT3.I've yet too show you hate, I dont think you're ready for that.You basically dissed 85% of the UT3 community yesterday when you said A-R only played WEAK teams So you consider tRi, F.u.K, iAM, DEEP, Mega, B-Team ect ect ect all WEAK? You dont get it & i dont have the time nor patience too explain it too you.

I havent been reading any of this but just read D.O.Ds post and dont know who said that A_R only play weak teams but you are wrong. A_R have been around for years and are a strong team, I remember tRi v A-R and it was a tuff match up, they won VCTF and tRi won CTF and TDM but I think we knew what was gonna happen before we even played, cant remember if we played WAR.

Id say that A_R are the best active clan and would pretty much beat anyone in anymode but I know that F.U.K would give them a run for there money. not sure if all that was accurate coz Im basing it on past experience :)
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 2:27pm
Nah we wouldn't lol... GrX might be then again who cares about this game, takes longer to set up a clan match than it does to organise a meeting with Barack Obama.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 3:36pm
wait u met the president?? how long do u have to camp for Dan?? In terms of maps is it suspension, kargo or corruption?? And did u put titans on his flags to flush him out?? Yeh ur right mate the game's lost much of ts appeal cos of participation AND winning's the only thing that matters fu_k ethics and common sense. Idiots of the day?? more like morons of the month, same players doing same sh1t!
MOTM is meee cos I still wanna play despite 2 weeks absence due to same maps, same glitchers, same stackers, same ole same ole tired ole sh1tty stuff.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by danjel3+5

Nah we wouldn't lol... GrX might be then again who cares about this game, takes longer to set up a clan match than it does to organise a meeting with Barack Obama.

Exactly why i'm done setting up matches in UT3, Well that & the lack of interest within.
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 8:38pm

AR doesnt like me
And no one in A|R likes each other, so what's your point?

I swear to God, dude, you're such a fu¢king NeRd.
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by WaRHore

AR are a bunch of scumbags like me
Exactly.

Teamstack, ballstack, a$$stack... it's all the same to me. 4 fu¢king years later & except for a select few, niGGaS still don't understand that we enjoy rolling deep, as we drink beer, smoke weed & talk $hit together. It's really not that hard to understand unless your peni$ is forever flaccid.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 8:55pm

awwh feh you got teamstacked again in this thread lolololololol

everybody has been the victim of "stack"

if its a pub it doesnt really matter though
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by ax412

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! LOL yea  bro idk why but i guess i am a nerd ha!

and DOD i was saying iAM is da best in terms of saying my crew would beat your crew. i know whos good and whos not. that was like seph saying DEEP is the best. he is defending his clan. but realy you dont get the truth of the matter is, ITS JUST A GAME! I JUST WANT A FUN MATCH! i just want to finaly play A-R Vs iAM. thats even teams and its not a pub match. me and king been going back in forth on who would win and it would be fun as hell to play you guys. i dont even care if its posted who wins or not. i just want to play the great AR with the one of the 2 top 5 flags runners yall got. its like the final boss of the game.

Yo King, it looks like we aint going to have are showdown after all lolLOL
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
ournemesis View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote ournemesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2011 at 11:40am
Originally posted by J_Rivers

Exactly.

Teamstack, ballstack, a$$stack... it's all the same to me. 4 fu¢king years later & except for a select few, niGGaS still don't understand that we enjoy rolling deep, as we drink beer, smoke weed & talk $hit together. It's really not that hard to understand unless your peni$ is forever flaccid.
No class
cannon_nemesis iAM_Avenger GOW_Nemesis
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2011 at 3:14pm

Exactly.Teamstack, ballstack, a$$stack... it's all the same to me. 4 fu¢king years later & except for a select few, niGGaS still don't understand that we enjoy rolling deep, as we drink beer, smoke weed & talk $hit together. It's really not that hard to understand unless your peni$ is forever flaccid.
u 2 gonna suck ur own wienys I bet u guys take ur virtual bff's serious 2 da max
Riff Raff - True Artist
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2011 at 8:16pm
@ nemesis: Yeah, because playing video games with a bunch of random $hitstains requires a proper etiquette. What am I supposed to do? Take a muhfu¢ka out for some tea & a bagel? Get the fu¢k outta here with your “no class” stupidity.

@ trm: You're more than welcome to add your mighty 2 inches to our 2-way GoRiLLa co¢kfest! Don't be shy, LiL niGGa!
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2011 at 8:39pm
^^I get that u dont have to justify what u do to anyone (even if it p1sses them off) in game, A-R play how they want and they dont have a problem wth it.  I hate team stacking but guess what on EU ***, DEVIL, GrX, ReC, SOULDARK etc all did/do it. Ihave a choice and I exercise it - stay and play or roll out! So I see ur point.
Anyway something about ur posts nags me. TBH I dont wanna sound over sensitive about this but since the mods for some reason wont intervene I will ask u to plz try to something other than the N word. Tnx man!
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2011 at 8:42pm

and DOD i was saying iAM is da best in terms of saying my crew would beat your crew. i know whos good and whos not. that was like seph saying DEEP is the best. he is defending his clan. but realy you dont get the truth of the matter is, ITS JUST A GAME! I JUST WANT A FUN MATCH! i just want to finaly play A-R Vs iAM. thats even teams and its not a pub match. me and king been going back in forth on who would win and it would be fun as hell to play you guys. i dont even care if its posted who wins or not. i just want to play the great AR with the one of the 2 top 5 flags runners yall got. its like the final boss of the game.

Exactly its a game...you finally understrand thst wow!!! Its a game we would rather lock a server down get 10 of us playing together and hand out beat downs to each other. Because if we pound anyone else its drama plain and simple. IAM was a clan we were all in when it started and when you talk about bringing in TWO Fase in and it would be too much for us...excuse me go ask fase how he would feel about that I think the Fase I know for 3 years now would say your nuts. So please you think your going to pick a fight so we get mad enough to jump into a clan battle it ain't working. We all stopped playing this game for a long time and the rust has set in and jumping into a match tomorrow would really prove who we are. Just listen to the other people who posted all the respectful things in here towards us...cause their fvkin right bro we were all that good in diffrent ways..so live with it...
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2011 at 8:47pm
What would Jesus do?
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2011 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Anyway something about ur posts nags me. TBH I dont wanna sound over sensitive about this but since the mods for some reason wont intervene I will ask u to plz try to something other than the N word. Tnx man!
I'm the most anti-racist person that you're ever going to meet. I actually put a random in his place today when he called BigWill that word. That's not the filthy N-bomb that you think it is.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2011 at 8:55pm

@ trm: You're more than welcome to add your mighty 2 inches to our 2-way GoRiLLa co¢kfest! Don't be shy, LiL niGGa!
Not to nit pick, but uh....cough....gorillas have tiny penises.  :)
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2011 at 8:56pm

What would Jesus do?
Masturbate. Vigorously.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2011 at 8:57pm

What about an elephant?
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2011 at 9:01pm

The other one that I like is elephant ball$. Do elephants have big juicy ball$?
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2011 at 9:07pm

Now you're back-tracking on what you said the other day...I'm not suprised.
You're right about one thing...It is just a game, A game that most of us stopped playing when MW2 dropped...Now with Black Ops, The_King_Eternal is really the only one faithful too UT3.
If iAM & A-R were too set up a match it would be myself & TWO_FASE setting it up..
So if FASE wants too holla @ me he can..We've been in plenty of voice chats before.

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2011 at 9:20pm

Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

TBH I dont wanna sound over sensitive about this but since the mods for some reason wont intervene I will ask u to plz try to something other than the N word.

I'm the most anti-racist person that you're ever going to meet. That's not the filthy N-bomb that you think it is.

no reason to step in Trin, the word has become part of the new culture here i guess, but its not meant offensively...lol it must be the "a" instead of the "er"
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2011 at 9:26pm
While this phraseology isn't for me (far too old), I know Rivers well and understand his intent so it never bothers me.  When I hear someone else use it, if I don't know them and I don't know their intent then I'm usually offended.  Guess it's truly a dual standard.  Rivers is the first guy to jump in when someone is being racist or just plain stupid.  I've seen it over and over again.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 253254255256257 318>