FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 254255256257258 318>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 26 Mar 2011 at 9:35pm
^^^ ya its funny that its used alot these days but also held to a double standard...
between that and the uP AnD dOwN sPeLLiNg...i just dont see the attraction, but its used everywhere....lol i hope this doesn't make me as old as u aqua
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 1:38am
Just because its used a lot doesn't make it ok so I do see trinites point, I know I might get flak for this but please try and refrain from using it. Most of the words coming from rivers is all fun and games because you all know him.. some people dont though so I guess just be considerate.

FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 2:45am
lol  dang i know half of the ut3 communtity hated me but not 75%. im just bustin bubbles in here huh?

@Warhore again im talking trash. i would expect you not to get it or any other AR guys except a few that when i talk trash im kidding.
Ex:Feh Vs A-R... looks like this match is going to make me look good ca Aquanot cant swim so ill do a under water flag run. Help cant help himself so ill kill him and return the flag when i get back to my base. DOD is to busy doing other dudes to stop me and my hate trick. Chris C and Arkos are riding each other in the fury with the L1 button. and King is still learning how to tie his shoes so he can get boots and do a flag run. Oops thats a easy hate trick for meBig smile. AR just got ****d the end

@DOD its w/e i dont know how to get respect from yall or even have a good game or to ca every time i post something or say something in game its negative. ill ask Two if he wants to do the match and if he says no ill skip this and go to Crysis 2. the only reason i got all hyped about this is ca yall got a server and king said he would help me get a match(YOU DIDNT HELP KING YOU JERKAngry ima have to headshot you).

any other trash talk yall want to throw at me? lol i only have one black eyeOuch

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 2:51am
Its Warhore not wat heart

and its spelled Hat trick not "hate trick"

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 2:53am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

Its Warhore not wat heart

and its spelled Hat trick not "hate trick"
the hate trick was a joke smart one but never mind and sry i keep getting his name wrongConfused
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 2:58am

Lol ok, just cuz we're friends im going to go ahead and believe these tales of that being a joke ;)

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 3:02am
-_- you guys are stressing me out and Seph you havnt told me a good joke all day and im getting angry by the sec.

just hurry up and get crysis 2 before i go HAM!!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 3:05am
Haha we'll see if i can get on the demo, i want to play the demo first before i decide i hate the game... maybe we could bring the A-Team into action on it ;)

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 3:12am
naw bro the demo is trash and dont work. rent it or buy it. trust me its a great game. i was playing it all day today when i got it. it was a lot better game than COD. it was great to have fun games in Crysis with iAM like i did in ut3Smile
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 3:39am
Does it have jump boots and tanks?

Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 7:09am
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

lol  dang i know half of the ut3 communtity hated me but not 75%. im just bustin bubbles in here huh?

@Wat heart again im talking trash. i would expect you not to get it or any other AR guys except a few that when i talk trash im kidding.
Ex:Feh Vs A-R... looks like this match is going to make me look good ca Aquanot cant swim so ill do a under water flag run. Help cant help himself so ill kill him and return the flag when i get back to my base. DOD is to busy doing other dudes to stop me and my hate trick. Chris C and Arkos are riding each other in the fury with the L1 button. and King is still learning how to tie his shoes so he can get boots and do a flag run. Oops thats a easy hate trick for meBig smile. AR just got ****d the end

@DOD its w/e i dont know how to get respect from yall or even have a good game or to ca every time i post something or say something in game its negative. ill ask Two if he wants to do the match and if he says no ill skip this and go to Crysis 2. the only reason i got all hyped about this is ca yall got a server and king said he would help me get a match(YOU DIDNT HELP KING YOU JERKAngry ima have to headshot you).

any other trash talk yall want to throw at me? lol i only have one black eyeOuch

Oh, you actually wanted me to stop your flag runs?  No problem.  Ask any of the "real" flag runners here how often they have gotten a flag away from me.  LMAO, by "real", I mean flag runners who have actually scored repeatedly against well organized teams.  Not a scrub who runs circles around noobs in pubs.

Hardest individuals to stop: (see, you're not on the list)
  • Chris_C
  • Arkos
  • TX
  • DoD

Hardest team to stop:
  • F u K
I seem to recall thrashing the daylights out of you the last two times we played.  And that was after several months off.  I think you've peaked.

BTW - we didn't get a server for matches.  We wanted our own place to lock down and keep the riffraff out while we play invite only warfare and drunken DM amongst ourselves for a couple months.  We'll fade away again soon enough and you will be able to shift your focus back away from us.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
ournemesis View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote ournemesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 9:14am
Clap
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

^^I get that u dont have to justify what u do to anyone (even if it p1sses them off) in game, A-R play how they want and they dont have a problem wth it.  I hate team stacking but guess what on EU ***, DEVIL, GrX, ReC, SOULDARK etc all did/do it. Ihave a choice and I exercise it - stay and play or roll out! So I see ur point.
Anyway something about ur posts nags me. TBH I dont wanna sound over sensitive about this but since the mods for some reason wont intervene I will ask u to plz try to something other than the N word. Tnx man!
Clap
cannon_nemesis iAM_Avenger GOW_Nemesis
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 10:52am
Originally posted by J_Rivers

@ nemesis: Yeah, because playing video games with a bunch of random $hitstains requires a proper etiquette. What am I supposed to do? Take a muhfu¢ka out for some tea & a bagel? Get the fu¢k outta here with your “no class” stupidity.@ trm: You're more than welcome to add your mighty 2 inches to our 2-way GoRiLLa co¢kfest! Don't be shy, LiL niGGa!

roflmao
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 11:01am
 [/QUOTE]

Oh, you actually wanted me to stop your flag runs?  No problem.  Ask any of the "real" flag runners here how often they have gotten a flag away from me.  LMAO, by "real", I mean flag runners who have actually scored repeatedly against well organized teams.  Not a scrub who runs circles around noobs in pubs.

• Chris_C
  • Arkos
  • TX   <--- Nahhh he's easy 2 kill! i know all his tricks, routes and hiding places :P he doesn't like playing against me anymore >.<
  • DoD

Hardest team to stop:
  • F u K  <--- i don't think so (but thats my opinion)
[/QUOTE]
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 11:16am
Ha Ha DaaBOMB.  I was just trying to be nice to TX.  I've scrimmed with him since day one so I thought I should throw him a bone.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

Originally posted by Fehtalatee

@Wat heart again im talking trash. i would expect you not to get it or any other AR guys except a few that when i talk trash im kidding.

• Chris_C
  • Arkos
  • TX
  • DoD

Hardest team to stop:
  • F u K
I seem to recall thrashing the daylights out of you the last two times we played.  And that was after several months off.  I think you've peaked.

BTW - we didn't get a server for matches.  We wanted our own place to lock down and keep the riffraff out while we play invite only warfare and drunken DM amongst ourselves for a couple months.  We'll fade away again soon enough and you will be able to shift your focus back away from us.
lol i didnt know i needed to show you Aquanot. and if i can recall in all the matches with you, you never seen me at my best. its alright but the next time we play ill show you why i think i earn one of those spotes or we can just do it if Two says yes to the clan match. looks like ima have to show off and stop messing around with you AquaNot.Wink

its your opinion anyways.

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 1:23pm

Ha Ha DaaBOMB.  I was just trying to be nice to TX.  I've scrimmed with him since day one so I thought I should throw him a bone.

lol

and aqua we both know its about the og sniper battles on Necropolis b4 u moved 2 da tank
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 1:33pm
Hardest team to stop: F.u.K. ?
It's vCTF only right ? But still sry, I also gotta disagree.
We beat them with GrX, and DEVIL are also harder to stop. Nothing against them though they are very good players with great teamwork, their only weakness is that most of them are pretty bad on foot compared to others.
I always enjoy matches with F.u.K. on pubs. :)
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 1:36pm
In a clan match DaGoN.  Of all the matches we played those guys were the toughest.
-- Thomas Jefferson
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 1:36pm

lol, haha! keeping the bromance alive i c :P
but really we know he's just a lil nooby Wink jks
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

lol

and aqua we both know its about the og sniper battles on Necropolis b4 u moved 2 da tank

LMAO - those were some epic sniper battles!  I forgot all about that before I took up heavy vehicles.  I thought I was pretty good at it, until you showed me how to head shot a dude out of a viper - lol.  I miss those days.
-- Thomas Jefferson
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 1:46pm
I know you were talking mainly about clan matches then, we did beat them in the clan match.
In vctf imo A-R, qm, DEVIL and GrX are better.
As I said they are great guys tho
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Hardest team to stop: F.u.K. ?
It's vCTF only right ? But still sry, I also gotta disagree.
We beat them with GrX, and DEVIL are also harder to stop. Nothing against them though they are very good players with great teamwork, their only weakness is that most of them are pretty bad on foot compared to others.
I always enjoy matches with F.u.K. on pubs. :)

Did you beat them in their prime or basically after most of them moved on too other games?
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 4:58pm
We beat them when Skiller said their new, current squad is even better than their old one.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 5:46pm
well technically the ut3 players of today are better than the ut3 players of 2 years ago.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 254255256257258 318>