FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 257258259260261 318>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 8:55pm
2 out of 4 maps from the iAM vs A-R match went to OT....Sandstorm, like Fase said....and Containment the map iAM won. Necro went down fast to A-R but Suspense was held close at 1-1 till the end when we fell apart and u guys came away with a quick 2 flags b4 the match ended. eithere way they were intense, its still evident in the picture times...Sandstorm took us over 30 mins (on a 3 flag 20 min server i believe) and Containment was 5 mins short of an hour

best games i ever played and my hat always goes off to anyone who was involved.
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by ax412

Originally posted by puertoRICAN

basically what im sayin is
phantaci at  launch would get wrecked by feh of today in a duel.
C'mon now, we both know thats not true
:D
LOLOLOLOL
dont laugh at him bro ca you are clearly rightWink

but realy it would be even if me and Phant dueled. Phant in his 2nd year and me in my 2nd year. i might even beat him the most out of 5 rounds. but now that he has more experience than me the duel would always come out to be 10-4 or lower Phant's win

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

2 out of 4 maps from the iAM vs A-R match went to OT....Sandstorm, like Fase said....and Containment the map iAM won. Necro went down fast to A-R but Suspense was held close at 1-1 till the end when we fell apart and u guys came away with a quick 2 flags b4 the match ended. eithere way they were intense, its still evident in the picture times...Sandstorm took us over 30 mins (on a 3 flag 20 min server i believe) and Containment was 5 mins short of an hour

it sounds like it was a great and the best game yall ever had. i want to play them with there new and improve squad and are new and improve squad.

imo this match would go like this

iAM
TwoFase
Seifer
Benwa
Ghost
Phantaci
FehtalaTee

Vs

A-R
DOD
Aquanot
Arkos
Help
King
Chris C

it could go either way on each map. containment too A-RWink hehe
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 7:30am
Originally posted by TX2k7

Damn, sounded awesome.  Would have loved to participated or even spectated, well, spectated and masterbaited.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 7:34am
I always regretted that I got in this game so late, I would have loved to see the full A-R play, maybe even in a clan match. I really only saw King, ChrisC n Arkos play.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 10:29am
I would be the biggest camper LOL if that game happened.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 10:46am

I am biggest camper .
hehe
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 10:58am
lol lunchy
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 3:08pm
I'd sit out & let Ramslayer play 4 me..
Aqua - On D
Arkos Runnin Midfield
Chris - Ownin da skies
Silly, King & Slayer runnin flags
Now you can prepare 4 us when UT4 drops..

The 3 most INTENSE UT3 clan matches i played in were...
1) A-R Vs tRi (Necro & Kargo)
2) SMP Vs GOW in Warfare
3) A-R Vs iAM in VCTF
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

I'd sit out & let Ramslayer play 4 me..Aqua - On DArkos Runnin MidfieldChris - Ownin da skiesSilly, King & Slayer runnin flagsNow you can prepare 4 us when UT4 drops..The 3 most INTENSE UT3 clan matches i played in were...1) A-R Vs tRi (Necro & Kargo)2) SMP Vs GOW in Warfare3) A-R Vs iAM in VCTF

I was in 2 of those. Lol. tRi is without a doubt a challenge on those two maps. Once they own the middle its almost impossible to see what their side of the map looks like. UT4, yeah that aint droppin for some years.
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 7:34pm

ugh that was brutal when the server failed and we had to add more time!   Dx
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 9:39pm

I'd sit out & let Ramslayer play 4 me..
Aqua - On D
Arkos Runnin Midfield
Chris - Ownin da skies
Silly, King & Slayer runnin flags
Now you can prepare 4 us when UT4 drops..

2) SMP Vs GOW in Warfare
3) A-R Vs iAM in VCTF
i might not even be here for ut4 to be honest. and if this match do go down your not going to be in it? that would mess up the whole match. wish you could change your mind and play a great match against iAM. just like old times.

idk how you going to use Ps3_Slayer if his ps3 is dead.

lol i dont even know how we are going to get Benwa, that kid is still gone for school. i might have to send him a post cardConfused
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by Two_Fase

I'd sit out & let Ramslayer play 4 me..Aqua - On DArkos Runnin MidfieldChris - Ownin da skiesSilly, King & Slayer runnin flagsNow you can prepare 4 us when UT4 drops..The 3 most INTENSE UT3 clan matches i played in were...1) A-R Vs tRi (Necro & Kargo)2) SMP Vs GOW in Warfare3) A-R Vs iAM in VCTF
I was in 2 of those. Lol. tRi is without a doubt a challenge on those two maps. Once they own the middle its almost impossible to see what their side of the map looks like. UT4, yeah that aint droppin for some years.

Well hopefully all those memories hold you over till then...
SMP Vs tRi in TDM was pretty close as well..
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

i might not even be here for ut4 to be honest. and if this match do go down your not going to be in it? that would mess up the whole match. wish you could change your mind and play a great match against iAM. just like old times.

lol i dont even know how we are going to get Benwa, that kid is still gone for school. i might have to send him a post cardConfused

I'm burned out on VCTF & UT3...Never thought that day would come but it has...
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 10:03pm

im getting there to man. just want to have my last and final game against a great team that would be a challenge for me. after that game hopefully i can move on like everyone else. crysis 2 will be the replacement.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 10:09pm
No feh, even if u play AR, u will continue to play ut3 for months and months and months.
C'MON NOW SON
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 10:14pm
im "4real" and when i say "4real" i mean it. im hanging with my iAM bros. ill follow where they go ca its fun as hell playing games with them. and remember im not mikey, when i mark my grave in ut3 i mark it.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 10:26pm
I bet you'll pull a Mikey  
:x
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 10:35pm
LMAO i say he would last a week... nahhhh two days tops
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by Penguin

I bet you'll pull a Mikey  
:x
why is it so hard to believe that im quiting this game?

its not smoking(i dont think it is...right???). i can quit when ever i want. im sorry but one of the main reasons why im quiting this game ca of the lack of skillz and friendlies.

i rather chill with my clan in crysis 2 any day before i play this.

Yo Penguins, ima have to beat you in duel before i go. ha easy as pie? O_o(WACK)

Edit:COME ON RAM! this game has gotten more and more boring once all the skill left
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 11:22pm

im getting there to man. just want to have my last and final game against a great team that would be a challenge for me. after that game hopefully i can move on like everyone else. crysis 2 will be the replacement.
wasnt there a dground vs a-r 1 &2? i guess they didnt count
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 12:45am

2) Any pub against Lunchy.
3) A-R Vs iAM in VCTF
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 7:25am
LMAO
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by jibba91

wasnt there a dground vs a-r 1 &2? i guess they didnt count
oh yea thats when you wasnt even in A-R. yea from when i was in Deep Ground into now with iAM, i think ive gotten 3x better than before. the only great vctf team i played in iAM was DEEP. they are the only ones that have seen me in a vctf match playing at my best. but even that was last year(ive learn duel and ctf and wf now). those were great games btw.

Hey Seph! remember necro!?lol im sry broWink
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 7:50pm
No what happened?

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 257258259260261 318>