FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 273274275276277 318>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:01pm
yea but Groin the rest of us don't pet our animals in the same ways that you do :) quack quack QQUUAAAACCCCCKKKKKK :0
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

yea but Groin the rest of us don't pet our animals in the same ways that you do :) quack quack QQUUAAAACCCCCKKKKKK :0
Lol... thats kind of nasty what your senile mind comes up with...  anyway... stay far away from my duck Tongue 
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:46am
LOL Sygy Big smile

Before Groin :

After :

gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:01pm
Lol... Who blew up my duck ??? LOL

Anyway guys... watch out for Val... she blew up my duck... and now I have found video of the blue haired girl owning others too Big smile:
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by valjohn

LOL Sygy Big smile

Before Groin :

After :

lol oh sh1t i bet Groin makes feather dusters? :)
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:51pm
yep, he explosed that duck LOL

edit : and about that video --> geeez I'm good at kicking arse !!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by gr01n5h07

Anyway guys... watch out for Val... she blew up my duck... and now I have found video of the blue haired girl owning others too Big smile:

dam Groin.. only a stalker could have found that vid :) half naked Val is kicking ass though
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Originally posted by gr01n5h07

dam Groin.. only a stalker could have found that vid :) half naked Val is kicking ass though
Well... considering I have played 95% of the Capcom games that have the "Val" character in them it was not hard to think of Big smile

As usual, iotd = Syzygy
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:55pm

^^ premature stalker

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:40pm
lmao premature indeed Val

IOTD=Groin for falling in love with a blue haired video game character, and then Vals blue haired avatar :)
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by valjohn

^^ premature stalker

Lol... well I guess that is better than being a "mature" stalker, like Sizzle.

iotd = Syzygy, since he is in love with "Woody"  from Toy Story 3 Big smile
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:28pm
The whole Devil clan... why they waited 3 weeks for PSN to come back up and then just stand in one spot. You've just waited 3 weeks to play now at least leave your base for more than 20 seconds.

5-0
5-0
5-0

Noobs.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:49pm
Fu.K. vs DEVIL

Make it happen.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
DEVIL_Terror View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by danjel3+5

The whole Devil clan... why they waited 3 weeks for PSN to come back up and then just stand in one spot. You've just waited 3 weeks to play now at least leave your base for more than 20 seconds.

5-0
5-0
5-0

Noobs.

Haha u are funny
clan match in tdm,vctf against "noobs"?
PSN: DEVIL_-T3RROR-,FrEnCh-PrOdiGY
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:52pm
or All modes if u want , we are very noob, u'll own DEVIL easy Clap
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:52pm
I got my money on DEVIL, having played both clans in a clan match. It will be an awesome match.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:57pm
yeah but dan remember its just a pub... ive played against the whole devil clan in a pug and even in clan matches and they play very different... but if it was devoil vendetta u was playing against then yeah... he likes to snipe alot... lol... and they aint exactly noobs just cos they was camping in vctf... if they wanted to im sure they could all score flags which they do when they are playing properly lol... and they definmatly aint noobs in ctf, tdm or even warfare tbh
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:59pm
Dan you just get upset very easily I know you that way it's cool, but just calm down. I know the DEVIL players very well and the last thing they do is camping. Plus I was there 15 min ago when you talked bad about Terror ingame for 'camping' and saw him backing me up during my flag runs.

And I'd really like to see DEVIL vs Fu.K., would be awesome :)
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:19pm
Wow.... if you can't see this then you're all retarded. Devil... score 1 flag and then camp camp camp. 

Dagon, please don't tell me to calm down... I'm calm, I just know I'm right. They camp all the time, especially Terror and Az. Only DEVIL that can play UT3 properly is Dragov. 

I remember when we played them before without our first 5 and they won... then we played them with the top 5 and got ****d 5-0 on every map. I'd be happy to play them, would be nice and easy just like last time.

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:24pm
lol.. well i think u mean to say that in ur opinion only devil that can play vctf properly is dragov lol... and as i said hunt/vendetta does camp alot.... terror barely camps.... dragov is good and the rest, vctf aint thier main mode... also ur just talking about a pub dan.. everyone and every clan has camped, team stacked, spawnkilled etc etc etc... lol so what does it matter.. and plus does it really matter if u, a primarily vctf clan beat a non vctf clan? lol
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:25pm

First time we take the flag and I move towards their armor. Exactly what it would be like, only clan I know that can actually spam a sniper rifle. 

Well done on getting 8 kills earlier Terror with the Longbow... you are pro with that!

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:26pm

Wow.... if you can't see this then you're all retarded. Devil... score 1 flag and then camp camp camp. 

Dagon, please don't tell me to calm down... I'm calm, I just know I'm right. They camp all the time, especially Terror and Az. Only DEVIL that can play UT3 properly is Dragov. 

I remember when we played them before without our first 5 and they won... then we played them with the top 5 and got ****d 5-0 on every map. I'd be happy to play them, would be nice and easy just like last time.

lol this clan match was in 2009, we are in 2011 now! If u think you'll owned us easy, you are retarted + stop to be racist with french , its still more retarted .
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:28pm

Wow Dan.. Nice and easy, you sure ? I doubt you'd win even with this roster:

Skiller, Shaker, Dan, Headhunter, Warheart (or Zake or Summerblink or  Coolworx)
vs
Dragov, Terror, Associate, Vendetta, Activity (or Trigger or Bio or Az or O-Neg)

Terror is actually the best DEVIL player across all modes.

And notice that maybe yF.u.K. stand a chance in vctf against DEVIL, ok, but in TDM, CTF and Warfare they would win easily and without a doubt.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:28pm

First time we take the flag and I move towards their armor. Exactly what it would be like, only clan I know that can actually spam a sniper rifle. 

Well done on getting 8 kills earlier Terror with the Longbow... you are pro with that!

Dont forget my nice headshot on you when you was mid-airTongue
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

lol.. well i think u mean to say that in ur opinion only devil that can play vctf properly is dragov lol... and as i said hunt/vendetta does camp alot.... terror barely camps.... dragov is good and the rest, vctf aint thier main mode... also ur just talking about a pub dan.. everyone and every clan has camped, team stacked, spawnkilled etc etc etc... lol so what does it matter.. and plus does it really matter if u, a primarily vctf clan beat a non vctf clan? lol

If you think they aren't a VCTF clan then you must be joking. Terror camps constantly. I have no idea what game you've been playing or which Devil d1ck you're sucking but whatever... 

What the fvck else would I talk about on UT3? Every game is a pub?!? All the proper clans and players left because of clans like Devil who camp constantly and make boring games for everyone.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 273274275276277 318>