| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 318>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by Ppareja76

I had the Idiot of the day a few days back!! We were in containment when I hear the other teams is camping hardcore. I decided to power up with jump boots, shield belt and avril. When I started to make my way in, I didn't see anyone around! I'm sayin to myself, "Damn, I thought they were camping!" come to find out that I went back to my own flag!

Here's your sign!!!!Wacko
ha, i did that same thing sept i ran into our flag and thought i had it then ran over to their flag, then on my mic."guys i need backup theres a bunch by our flag" man thats even worse then yours papa lol
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 11:13pm
Envy and all of the other negative SOB's that come on this forum. Most of us are here to have fun. Why can't you?
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2009 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

[QUOTE=PcX_CoRRuPTeD1][QUOTE=NecroBeestiality] 

The guys a complete tool. Hes in TDM alot mouthing off constantly to people.
Hes got the personality of a rock covered in A$$hole Sauce.

He always leaves TDM matches if his side's getting annhilated (read:often). But thats just his devotion to good sportsmanship.

ZING!
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2009 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Envy and all of the other negative SOB's that come on this forum. Most of us are here to have fun. Why can't you?

NO DOY

(Amen)

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2009 at 11:29pm
i'd like to nominate myself for being the idiot of the day, just because ^^
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2009 at 12:30am
i'll go with that ;)
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2009 at 12:42am
xD do i got a vote?
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2009 at 7:24pm

wow

idiot of the day goes to the idiot that started this thread
good job!
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2009 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by ME_MATRIX

wow

good job!

2.5 pages of thread disagree

Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2009 at 8:44pm
There's actually too many in UT3 to list them all....
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2009 at 9:10pm
A-R_FoRTiFieD tha new pole smoker of tha day....
I guess A-R has made our first TRUE fan.
Sending me a message saying "F|_|Ck your clan b!tch"
Did you kill your last brain cell thinkin that up?
Grow some balls and message me from your real pSn & we can go from there $h!td!ck.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2009 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by ME_MATRIX

wow

good job!
Thanks bro!!!!
PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 1:24pm
insaniac for b*tchin at PcX with all 4 of his posts.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Unreal_StyleS

trainwreck gets the idiot of the month award from the whole of team unreal! this guy everytime i come across him in a warfare game and he losses which is like 9 out of 10 times he starts calling me out and my squad lol! its like you wanna prove something but you are incapable of doing so because your skills aint good anuff! i have lost count of the times i have asked THE or ckc 4 a clan battle but everytime you turned me down because you know u n your whole squad will get owned! its time 2 stop whining put up or shut up we can go 1v1 2v2 5v5 8v8 however u want it lil homie i will serve u up like john macenroe! STOP TALKING N START PLAYING! READ my sig
mother f**ker jus pissed cuz i have literally massacred every f**GOT on you "team" in the last week. you  c**ts cant find any matches cuz you run your f***in mouth of at the worst f***in moment, i could list other clan leaders that agree with that statement. and dude ckc would mop you pussies in 5 min as T-H-E wouldve done in 5 seconds. put me on a team with 2 experienced bots and il f***in murder all you euro-b****es.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 3:01pm
its funny how you motherf**kers managed to compile every fukn retard in ut3 into the same team. should make your clan tag f**_.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 3:12pm
Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK is one of the best WAR players in the game.
there is no reason 2 talk sh1t, theres no dout he has serious skill.
but you do have an awsome sig. unreal...
B.I.G is nasty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 6:53pm
IDIOT OF INFINITY- Is whoever thinks sending me nasty, threatening messages & pictures is funny or going to scare me. I believe it must be at least two people in on this together. YOU have been reported to PSN.
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by PcX_CoRRuPTeD1

+1

Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

Originally posted by PcX_CoRRuPTeD1

+1

Make that +2

When I read this thread it makes me wonder if all the clan-disses towards DOD (and Raven), and the stuff sent to Mommyrox are done by the same person/people...

Something smells fishy and it's not my snatch LOL
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

its funny how you motherf**kers managed to compile every fukn retard in ut3 into the same team. should make your clan tag f**_.

man why the f*** u leave ckc f00 u the only player that cracks me up daily. Oh ya and i gave trainwreck orders in floodgate too LOL , but he dun like canadians ;)

XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 7:38pm
LMFAO @ cloudy

Idiot of the day goes to wikkid! For making dumb pointless posts about stuff he knows nothing about, and for actually dissing the guy that originally made this site that he's spamming on. Good job wikkid!
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 9:16pm
yeah styles i owned u & 2 of ur clan members in warfare today & all i had help from was Bk-Varsity so dont talk smack if u cant take on only 2 former NRG playas
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

naw, Warheart, JMB, Ryhno an Pot are cool people!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 11:18pm
/close this thread.

It's just going to encourage further downgrading.
name_is_clantag
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 11:21pm
transfer to fists of fury?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 318>