Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 318>
Author
FnA
FnA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 11:24pm
I think personal attacks are a little over board.
name_is_clantag
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 1:06am
Myself for puting the tank in some weird glitch on containment
and fuking over any1 on my team who wanted 2 use it.
...... My bad=(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 1:31am
idiot of the day in my book: FoXy aka XsTiLLeToHzX for making her signature on the forum about me...it was basically a personal attack...very immature of her in my opinion...if she wanted to get a point across she could have wrote me a PM rather than displaying her personal "issue" with me so that EVERYONE COULD SEE (that was very unnecessary & ofc IDIOTIC) Anyways, she ended up getting her idiotic self suspended from the forum! see FoXy who's immature now? ok i'm done =)
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 1:44am
Originally posted by x_puertoRICAN_x

Myself for puting the tank in some weird glitch on containment
and fuking over any1 on my team who wanted 2 use it.
...... My bad=(

LOL that was so funny.  It was half sticking out of the groundConfused  I tried to get in to move it and ended up trapped inside the tracks and couldn't get out for agesLOL
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Administrator View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 6:48am
Moved
wikkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wikkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 7:27am
Originally posted by XKaL1buR

LMFAO @ cloudy

Idiot of the day goes to wikkid! For making dumb pointless posts about stuff he knows nothing about, and for actually dissing the guy that originally made this site that he's spamming on. Good job wikkid!
asking me to prove something for you because you don't know if someone can do something or not?? And i am an idiot? Lol, cute!
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by wikkid

LMFAO @ cloudy

Idiot of the day goes to wikkid! For making dumb pointless posts about stuff he knows nothing about, and for actually dissing the guy that originally made this site that he's spamming on. Good job wikkid!
asking me to prove something for you because you don't know if someone can do something or not?? And i am an idiot? Lol, cute!

I don't know about idiot, but you are fairly annoying.  I think Bain's example in post one and a few others (like DoD's (Yeah.. even if I have two other accounts besides my main one (It's the same as my username.) I still don't go around and make fake clan accounts.  I find it annoying.) are bigger idiots/ douchebags though, even though I was irritated by that whole argument of yours.
PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 2:20pm
me, cause i use the word EPIC WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to much, specially when i get a MASSACRE ^_^ me for wanting to flip the tank i was in.... im a n00b
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by administrator

Moved
Thanks, my thread made it to the "R" rated section. iAM_honored.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2009 at 2:50am
Penguin is the idot of the MONTH!!!!!!!!
on CTF hydrosis, penguin thought he took the enemy flag when he really
just touched our flag. Then thinking he had the flag makes a non-existant flag run
and even doin a impact hammer jump into the vent tryin to be all fancy. Then thinking hes about to score see's hes in the enemy base.
When he relised he couldent score we all laughed at/with him.
I didnt see this but my brother "ghostface" did and told me about him and i couldent stop laughing.
Watch in 720P....duh
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2009 at 2:59am
Is the how flag runners get up in that vent!!!!! lol, i was competely shocked when i seen that before, course, the flag carrier was completely shocked when i sent him 3 rocket grenades via airmail! :)))))
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2009 at 1:03pm
idiot of the day goes to qwest4victory xD. i beat him in a duel, so next game he beats me 7-5, but 6 of the kills with bio -_-, BIO WHORE! lol
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2009 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by PcX_CoRRuPTeD1

Originally posted by Ppareja76

I had the Idiot of the day a few days back!! We were in containment when I hear the other teams is camping hardcore. I decided to power up with jump boots, shield belt and avril. When I started to make my way in, I didn't see anyone around! I'm sayin to myself, "Damn, I thought they were camping!" come to find out that I went back to my own flag!

Here's your sign!!!!Wacko
ha, i did that same thing sept i ran into our flag and thought i had it then ran over to their flag, then on my mic."guys i need backup theres a bunch by our flag" man thats even worse then yours papa lol

In that case, you get the idiot of the day! Lol!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2009 at 3:18pm
Idiot of the day:
Someone who see's me standing in the orb respawn waiting for the orb and right as it spawns they move forward and grab it!! DO YOU NOT SEE ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2009 at 4:04pm
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2009 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Idiot of the day:
Someone who see's me standing in the orb respawn waiting for the orb and right as it spawns they move forward and grab it!! DO YOU NOT SEE ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Same goes for people who rocket you off the orb so they can grab it. >_<
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2009 at 4:28pm
ooooooh don't get me started on that, I have been rocketed, flaked and shock balled so a no-namer could grab the orb and bring it to tank node in downtown so he can get into the tank at the start of game.

edit* it was probably one of you guys that I know just messing with me... i'm watching you...
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2009 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Idiot of the day:
Well if you learned proper orb running technique they might let you have it. Hit me up and I'll give you a lesson or two!!!! LOL.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2009 at 6:46pm
NICE BAIN!! hahaha, I almost went balastic on you!! and yes I still know about that rain check.. I haven't forgotten!!!
PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 9:44pm
im the idiot of FOREVER for commiting WAYYYYYYYY to much suicides, and falling OffTheEdge vs OffTheEdge 3 times in a duel xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 3:16am
Originally posted by PcX_CoRRuPTeD1

im the idiot of FOREVER for commiting WAYYYYYYYY to much suicides, and falling OffTheEdge vs OffTheEdge 3 times in a duel xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I commited suicide 5 times yesterday in a duel vs ColossusSlayer. And I was actually trying to win too.
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 3:21am
Me for playing dumb as hell vs Remy like 3 times straight
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 3:29am

Me for playing dumb as hell vs Remy like 3 times straight

It doesn't matter when you get air rockets and knock him off the map
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 3:32am
LOL! Just remembering that sick frag cheers me up! Definitely gotta send that one to ric0! xD
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 3:59am
Me for dueling remy and loosing 10 to -3
rev.crow no longer has the biggest ass kicking on me(10 -2)
fuk my life
Watch in 720P....duh
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 318>