Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 318>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Originally posted by AqUaKnOt

-
It's time to roll over and get off each other- let's do that today.

no doubt ... well said aqua.

Necro, youre the man! I remeber the day Ether and I discussed our transition to DEEP and how much we admired your loyalty and commitment.

I can handle Trainwreck, this kind of stuff doesn't bother, me I just ignore it.

Pinnacle posted a thread where he translated Trainwreck's genteel vocabulary, i wish I could find it but let me take a crack at it.

TrainWreck: " fluffy you dont know **** about WAR so dont claim there are bigger spawn killers."

Translation: "Mr.Fluffington, your a**ertion about spawn Killing in Warfare is slightly misguided.
                 Although I applaud your attempt to master this noble mode, until you do, you 
                 may wish to refrain from broad over generalizations."

Fluff, we have to add that to the Trainwreck dictionary. That was clutch. lol.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 7:17pm
lol u vctf'rs crack me the f*** up TYTYTY

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 7:27pm
Idiot of the day!... goooooooooooooooooooo's to -----------------> Danjel HAHAHAHA what a f***ing turd his guys is man. one thing to say to you m8 (PussyBoy) xD
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by QuickRC

what a f***ing turd his guys is man.

IDIOT OF THE DAY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Fluff, we have to add that to the Trainwreck dictionary. That was clutch. lol.

Sounds good to me!! that treasure of a thread needs a bump anyway!!

It should be a sticky or part of the guides/tutorials! lol!
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 10:12pm

Idiot of the day!... goooooooooooooooooooo's to -----------------> Danjel HAHAHAHA what a f***ing turd his guys is man. one thing to say to you m8 (PussyBoy) xD
What did he do?
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 12:28am

I'll google a psychiatrist in England for you, just let me know what town you are from. Sounds like you need some help in the mental department.

Also, coming from the birthplace of the english language, you'd figure . . . oh forget it, it's pointless, but you still get the point.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 1:13am
Myself, for posting a post in the QM thread, but not realizing that it wasn't the QM thread until I posted. (I quickly deleted the post and posted it in the proper place, once I realized it.)
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 4:21am

Hilarious... I'm such a pussy that I've played against anyone and everyone in the game... never turned down a challenge when possible (due to other commitments). Only guy I've never seen play is Incremental I think.

As for the pussy... I'm not the one crying abot KB/M.

Just die mate, your a fat little f***. Good day CartmanRC
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 4:22am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

I'll google a psychiatrist in England for you, just let me know what town you are from. Sounds like you need some help in the mental department.

Also, coming from the birthplace of the english language, you'd figure . . . oh forget it, it's pointless, but you still get the point.

I'd explain this is more detail for him. I get it but doubt he does.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 4:25am
Originally posted by Danjel8

Hilarious... I'm such a pussy that I've played against anyone and everyone in the game... never turned down a challenge when possible (due to other commitments). Only guy I've never seen play is Incremental I think.

As for the pussy... I'm not the one crying abot KB/M.

Just die mate, your a fat little f***. Good day CartmanRC

LOL cartmanRC bwahaha

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 6:04am
sorry but wtf??..calling out someone in the idiot of the day for no reason at all.. just childish..

and dans a pussy? i dont think does does none of the following...

leaves games or dont try to play properly if his team is losing and unable to switch..

enter a duel room and most times quit when he is up next when its good people playing...

when some players beat him most of the time, a**ume they use kb/m... im one of them...

i dont think this is dan im describing.
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 7:18am
OK so this guy doesn't deserve idiot of the day, more like idiot of the MONTH!

Mill1_Playboj : follows me around servers, sent me like 4 psn messages in the space of 2 minutes saying i love you/you're my angel/i'd like to make love to you/ i f*** you hard (then i blocked him).. but by far the most annoying thing is the stream of friend invites he will send me whenever im in the same server. even while im duelling a constant stream of friend requests will come through from this guy, as you know they flash up at the bottom of the screen and it completely distracts me from my game. he was doing this all last night on XP and driving me INSANE!!

p.s if anyone knows how to stop ppl sending in game friend requests please let me know!
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
CarloThunder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 7:32am
Originally posted by LaDy_LuCiFer

Mill1_Playboj : follows me around servers, sent me like 4 psn messages in the space of 2 minutes saying i love you/you're my angel/i'd like to make love to you/ i f*** you hard (then i blocked him).. but by far the most annoying thing is the stream of friend invites he will send me whenever i am in the same server. even while im duelling a constant stream of friend requests will come through from this guy, as you know they flash up and the bottom of the screen and it completely distracts me from my game. he was doing this all last night on XP and driving me INSANE!!

Yeah this guy kept interupting my duel matches with Lady Lucifer and he kept entering and leaving the game every two minutes as well as the spamming mentioned by Bev.  The guy just doesn't take no for an answer.

I have to nominate myself for idiot of the day for when i lot to Bev in a duel last night.Ouch  I was leading by 6 kills with about 3 minutes to go when Bev kills me the next 7 times to win the game.  I overeacted a bit, i didn't take it too well and i apologise for that Bev.

all roun nice guy lol.
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 7:37am
don't be silly carlo, you're like the ultimate gentleman of ut3, you didn't overreact at all! incidentally the turn around in the game for me coincided when Mill1 playboj left the duel room and stopped spamming with the friend invites! grr, that guy is soo creepy, he's even figured out m PcX account already and was spamming that one with friend invites too!
CarloThunder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 7:46am

don't be silly carlo, you're like the ultimate gentleman of ut3, you didn't overreact at all! incidentally the turn around in the game for me coincided when Mill1 playboj left the duel room and stopped spamming with the friend invites! grr, that guy is soo creepy, he's even figured out m PcX account already and was spamming that one with friend invites too!

Yeah he's a total nuisance and thats putting it mildly.  Maybe Nemich should talk to him lol.
all roun nice guy lol.
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 7:53am
LMFAO, NEMICH is hardly the UT3 equivalent of Vinnie Jones despite his similar sized ego

you should sing to him carlo.. you know you want to, haha
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 10:43am
Boksh or watever his name is sent me billions of friend invites 2 i still won the duel, dueled him on rising sun got 4 kills on him then he left i was like ok? then he came bak & spammed me w/ invites AGAIN
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 10:44am
Originally posted by yingyangin

Originally posted by Danjel8

Hilarious... I'm such a pussy that I've played against anyone and everyone in the game... never turned down a challenge when possible (due to other commitments). Only guy I've never seen play is Incremental I think.As for the pussy... I'm not the one crying abot KB/M.Just die mate, your a fat little f***. Good day CartmanRC

LOL cartmanRC bwahaha
FAMOUS CARTMEN QUOTE "Screw you guys I'm going home."
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 11:41am

LOOOOOOOOOOL did your parents drop you at birth or something? You're the biggest retard I've ever known, in real life and online. I've honestly never seen anyone with such a poor grasp of the English language as you, at your age. Probably skived off most of school to be "cool", smoking weed, eating, binge drinking, eating.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 11:43am
Originally posted by JakeT111

LOOOOOOOOOOL ydid your parents drop you at birth or something? You're the biggest retard I've ever known, in real life and online. I've honestly never seen anyone with such a poor grasp of the English language as you, at your age. Probably skived of most of school to be "cool", smoking weed, eating, binge drinking, eating.

It was defo binge drinking....
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 11:56am
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

What did he do?

http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2402&PID=76073&title=fraternity-of-unreal-killahs#76073

thats what I did.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by KillaKC

Dude listen, the only reason i was upset was this...
Quick and I are an item and it hurts to see you bash him so. I need him to ma**age my ego every Tuesday.
MrPaWwEeZy 
I thought so.

Seriously the clan match was accepted under the pretense that we would play on 2 hosts yours & ours. 3 maps, 1 chosen by each team and a decider if necessary.
We played our host and you got a dedicated 4 yours. You bloody choice not ours. We played 3 maps on ours and 3 maps on yours. That was the clan match. We wanted to play extra maps so we could give people a game. I've dissuced this with your boyfriend and he agrees that sandstorm was not part of the clan match.
The fact that you provided a dedicated host for yours was your choice. Quick was supposed too host but you guyz changed your mind probably cause you (pawwezy) would of suffered with the same lag. Again it was your choice we had no control.
The only thing that matters is the parameters that was set at the beginning (3 maps on 2 hosts). You cannot change them after the clan matche to make a **** clan look good! The fact you provided a deicated 4 yours is mute.

QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 2:31pm
WTF.? skillers "Quote" at the top has changed 3 times now..... :S ***ing n00b who ever is changing that **** around
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 2:34pm

Mill1_Playboj : follows me around servers, sent me like 4 psn messages in the space of 2 minutes saying i love you/you're my angel/i'd like to make love to you/ i f*** you hard (then i blocked him).. but by far the most annoying thing is the stream of friend invites he will send me whenever im in the same server. even while im duelling a constant stream of friend requests will come through from this guy, as you know they flash up at the bottom of the screen and it completely distracts me from my game. he was doing this all last night on XP and driving me INSANE!!

p.s if anyone knows how to stop ppl sending in game friend requests please let me know!

LOL I guess I have to beat him again 10 - 0 a couple of times to scare him off xD
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 318>