Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 318>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 4:04pm
Idiot of the Day - People who joined 16 DM room and thought they would win with me in the room. 40-9, 40-4, 40-5, 25-2, 25-3..I am Death.
PSN:Imaginative
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 5:47pm
bumrush ill give u a challenge its been a while since i DM'd with u lol
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2009 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Idiot of the Day - People who joined 16 DM room and thought they would win with me in the room. 40-9, 40-4, 40-5, 25-2, 25-3..I am Death.

Can't believe you got a massacre on 16 player reflection the other day... insane! Think there was a fair few frags on me in there aswell. LOL
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2009 at 4:10am
Yesterday's award has to go to dawk84. Wouldn't stop shouting orders at us in vctf and telling us how amazing he was and crap we were whilst he had the least points out of everyone. He also thought shewulph was a boy lol. His British accent was pretty damn funny though.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2009 at 4:30am
Originally posted by JakeT111

Yesterday's award has to go to dawk84. Wouldn't stop shouting orders at us in vctf and telling us how amazing he was and crap we were whilst he had the least points out of everyone. He also thought shewulph was a boy lol. His British accent was pretty damn funny though.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!
this guy was so funny, tryin to be helpfull but insulting @ the same time."puertorican, u got 5 seconds to exit my vehicle....GET THE FUK OUT!!!!!"
then he was like " if your charactor is a guy then your gay becuzz u like 2 look at a guy
on the screen instead of a girl." damn that dude was funny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2009 at 11:40am
Haha, as much as I think he's an idiot, I kinda wanna play with him again. Gotta admit it was funny!
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2009 at 12:31pm
And how many times did he cap flags, take out tanks, or anything else worthwhile enough?  Lol.. I'm betting that if anything, his teammates got more caps, unless you guys got 3-0'ed or 5-0'ed.

Also, only on the hoverboard, just before entering the vehicle (depending on the lag), or for vehicles like the Manta or Viper do you see the character, unless it was set in third person.  Also, as much as I hate to admit it, I originally considered guys were played as female characters as either people picking because they're harder to hit or the other way around, but I soon figured out that particular reason.
PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2009 at 12:53pm
i was godlike and he told me to "up your game corrupted" ftw.... me 70 some pts. him 6. LOL
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2009 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by PcX_CoRRuPTeD1

i was godlike and he told me to "up your game corrupted" ftw.... me 70 some pts. him 6. LOL

Hahaha that's funny. I miss him. :(

Hope he's on today lmfao!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2009 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

And how many times did he cap flags, take out tanks, or anything else worthwhile enough?  Lol.. I'm betting that if anything, his teammates got more caps, unless you guys got 3-0'ed or 5-0'ed.

Also, only on the hoverboard, just before entering the vehicle (depending on the lag), or for vehicles like the Manta or Viper do you see the character, unless it was set in third person.  Also, as much as I hate to admit it, I originally considered guys were played as female characters as either people picking because they're harder to hit or the other way around, but I soon figured out that particular reason.

I picked a male character coz I know so many ut3 players love c***. Just givin them what they want.
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2009 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

Originally posted by SilverJ-17

And how many times did he cap flags, take out tanks, or anything else worthwhile enough?  Lol.. I'm betting that if anything, his teammates got more caps, unless you guys got 3-0'ed or 5-0'ed.Also, only on the hoverboard, just before entering the vehicle (depending on the lag), or for vehicles like the Manta or Viper do you see the character, unless it was set in third person.  Also, as much as I hate to admit it, I originally considered guys were played as female characters as either people picking because they're harder to hit or the other way around, but I soon figured out that particular reason.
I picked a male character coz I know so many ut3 players love c***. Just givin them what they want.
LMAO most funny post of da week
!
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2009 at 2:35pm
No offense but that guy is seriously a ret4rd. I muted the mic in the end and after the game in which my side won 4-0 in sandstorm I switched over. Tips on strategy to Rican, Shewulph and Penguin - Shewulphs a boy, sounds like a hillbilly - fkin ret4rd mos def. Idiot he most def is.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2009 at 2:43pm
Equally stupid idiot of the day ws Matthewpl or summit. I logged on to a game which switched to Corruption and it was Titan too-yuk! I was about to quit when I noticed it was 2x2 and the Red flag had just been taken. I finished my email then went after this guy but he killed me and capped flag. So i got interested and started probing their base. Then it became 2-1 but i still kept on till someone else joined. Anyway he got the willies and turned titan on his own flag camped UNTiL i grabbed his flag. Mr matthew couldnt locate me so made his way over to my flag to camp there. His buddy snatched my flag but i waited and killed him then I couldnt get past titan. After the 3rd encounter with titan and viper i died this time with the flag by the health in my base and this guy stood over it to count it down. So i took a scorpion and self destructed assassinatin him. The ejection took me away from the flag then the blast from his death knocked me down. I got to the flag and it reset - Fk! Im ashamed to say I quit rather than wait for the dickwit to camp out or repeat his awesome feat again. I reall HATE Titan! lol
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2009 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Equally stupid idiot of the day ws Matthewpl or summit. I logged on to a game which switched to Corruption and it was Titan too-yuk! I was about to quit when I noticed it was 2x2 and the Red flag had just been taken. I finished my email then went after this guy but he killed me and capped flag. So i got interested and started probing their base. Then it became 2-1 but i still kept on till someone else joined. Anyway he got the willies and turned titan on his own flag camped UNTiL i grabbed his flag. Mr matthew couldnt locate me so made his way over to my flag to camp there. His buddy snatched my flag but i waited and killed him then I couldnt get past titan. After the 3rd encounter with titan and viper i died this time with the flag by the health in my base and this guy stood over it to count it down. So i took a scorpion and self destructed assassinatin him. The ejection took me away from the flag then the blast from his death knocked me down. I got to the flag and it reset - Fk! Im ashamed to say I quit rather than wait for the dickwit to camp out or repeat his awesome feat again. I reall HATE Titan! lol

Matthewip.... total f***ing retard!!! OMG I hate that kid!

And thanks strider :) I thought a few people might be finding that funny
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 1:11am
my nomination today goes to QuickRC and HeadHunter for their dazzling display of poor gaming.  It wasn't enough that they are both skilled VCTF players, they had to prove it unequivocably by launching themselves into each of our Spawn points in Corrution, become Titans and spawn kill our team over and over and over again on more than one occasion.  Nice gaming tactics fellas.  Ur officially on my Shyte list from now on.
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 1:17am

No offense but that guy is seriously a ret4rd. I muted the mic in the end and after the game in which my side won 4-0 in sandstorm I switched over. Tips on strategy to Rican, Shewulph and Penguin - Shewulphs a boy, sounds like a hillbilly - fkin ret4rd mos def. Idiot he most def is.

LMFAO

ohmygod
"if you want to actually win this, meet me by the hellbender"
"someone get in the turret in the tank with me so we can WIN THIS"
"THIS IS REAL"
"puertorican, get out of my artillery unit before i kick your a$$"
"will someone PLEASE instruct me on how to repair my flying machine"
"that's it, we're not a team anymore, we're all going freelance. im on team green, b****!"

i love this guy LOL
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 1:38am
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ i gotta add this dude.
He called me "a mentally slow son of a b1tch"
god he is off the chain funny!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 1:59am
I have yet to have the honor.. I can't wait to run into him lol
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 2:20am
xD idiot of the day goes to two people who deleted me off their PSN list for NO f***ING REASON.....i got 3 words.......

HATE ON IT
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 2:39am
Originally posted by x_puertoRICAN_x

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ i gotta add this dude.
He called me "a mentally slow son of a b1tch"
god he is off the chain funny!

xD who is this guy u speak of?

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 5:29am
Originally posted by shewulph

LMFAO

ohmygod
"if you want to actually win this, meet me by the hellbender"
"someone get in the turret in the tank with me so we can WIN THIS"
"THIS IS REAL"
"puertorican, get out of my artillery unit before i kick your a$$"
"will someone PLEASE instruct me on how to repair my flying machine"
"that's it, we're not a team anymore, we're all going freelance. im on team green, b****!"

i love this guy LOL

"Let's go for the flag as a unit, I'll take it and we'll win. Alright, where's the flag?"
LOLLOL

Might have to add him aswell.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 5:56am
Originally posted by Potorikan

my nomination today goes to QuickRC and HeadHunter for their dazzling display of poor gaming.  It wasn't enough that they are both skilled VCTF players, they had to prove it unequivocably by launching themselves into each of our Spawn points in Corrution, become Titans and spawn kill our team over and over and over again on more than one occasion.  Nice gaming tactics fellas.  Ur officially on my Shyte list from now on.

That seems to be a common source of amusement for him now...
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 5:58am
Yeah along with inbreeding.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 6:04am
Hahaha Danjel you're on fire today!
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 11:58am
LOL Someone definitely got out of the funny side of the bed today....

Imagine going round for tea... "meet my mom, my sister and my wife!"  a solitary woman stands smiling at you  Wink
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 318>