Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 318>
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_associate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 1:42pm
HaHa LoL Bro u are not a camper, but ur friends nooby ***_ED_UP n ***_inG_ME are a camper sorry, but for me u are a very good player so no prob with u =) u said that im a noob so thanx Bro XD
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 3:56pm
todays idiot of the day is markordie (or something very similar), i've just been playing VCTF with him and he called one of the guys on our team (who is 15 years old) the N word

at first i didnt think i heard it right so i didnt say anything and messaged my team mate after the game, who confirmed that thats what markordie said.

now im SOOOO MAD that i didnt say anything to challenge this a**hole's behaviour that i think i should go in as idiot of the day too. i'm disgusted, that kind of behaviour makes me sick!   

the saddest thing about all this is that the kid concerned messaged me after and said "i guess its ok :( i get called that when i walk down the street sometimes. i'm sorry if it messed up your game". it makes me feel really sad that some people in this world are such utter intolerent SCUM!!!   
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by LaDy_LuCiFer

todays idiot of the day is markordie (or something very similar), i've just been playing VCTF with him and he called one of the guys on our team (who is 15 years old) the N word

at first i didnt think i heard it right so i didnt say anything and messaged my team mate after the game, who confirmed that thats what markordie said.

now im SOOOO MAD that i didnt say anything to challenge this a**hole's behaviour that i think i should go in as idiot of the day too. i'm disgusted, that kind of behaviour makes me sick!   

the saddest thing about all this is that the kid concerned messaged me after and said "i guess its ok :( i get called that when i walk down the street sometimes. i'm sorry if it messed up your game". it makes me feel really sad that some people in this world are such utter intolerent SCUM!!!   
next time you're in a game with him, invite others on here to the game.  like DoD, Necro, Deth, Me, Papa.  anyone.  we know how to shut him up.  trust me....we all know he's a d1ck.
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 1:07am
Originally posted by Ether404

next time you're in a game with him, invite others on here to the game.  like DoD, Necro, Deth, Me, Papa.  anyone.  we know how to shut him up.  trust me....we all know he's a d1ck.

No doubt, I have no problem puttin Mark in check!
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 3:31am
well if it happens again i'll invite one of the heavies in to sort him out! i dont play vctf much though and thats the first time i've ever seen the little creep..
Exeter View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Exeter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 4:49am
Idiot of the day goes to.... Pinnacle! For spamming the link gun the entire game in warfare, and every other mode.Dead 
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 6:18am
Originally posted by Exeter

Idiot of the day goes to.... Pinnacle! For spamming the link gun the entire game in warfare, and every other mode.Dead 
which weapon would you like him to spam??? Perhaps he should use the flak...its so legendary!!! TBH any weapon you get killed with is very annoying - its the killing part we don't like cos we never complain when noobs spam without accuracy.
I b1tch 24/7 bout flak/snipe/flak but thats cos i keep getting death-by-flak/snipe. If he uses link you use shock if its close up then switch to flak. If he spams link primary then you take another route or arm up prior to confrontation cos thats what is required my friend. he's not really being an idiot if he kills you is he?
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
juul1972 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote juul1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 6:55am
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

which weapon would you like him to spam??? Perhaps he should use the flak...its so legendary!!! TBH any weapon you get killed with is very annoying - its the killing part we don't like cos we never complain when noobs spam without accuracy.
I b1tch 24/7 bout flak/snipe/flak but thats cos i keep getting death-by-flak/snipe. If he uses link you use shock if its close up then switch to flak. If he spams link primary then you take another route or arm up prior to confrontation cos thats what is required my friend. he's not really being an idiot if he kills you is he?

He fits into this category:

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=694938

THE SPAM VICTIM
You all know these players. These are the alleged 1337 players that when they are not leading the server in a game, it is because of all the spam from us n00bs. Of course, the unrwitten rule in UT is that you are not allowed to kill anyone with the flak, the BioRifle, the RocketLauncher(especially alt rox), or the Ripper. God Forbid the REDEEMER! Remember, if you kill me with any of these weapons, you are CSN-A Complete Spamming n00b. Oh, and because I'm so skilled and 1337, I really do extremely poorly when all the other players in the server actually are so n00bish that they use these weapons. Of course I am a highly precise surgical killer, so when I use these weapons, it's not spam. Remember that please.

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 9:47am

Don't know who you are but I haven't even played the game in two weeks. Also, I rarely use link unless I'm in warfare. I think you've got your facts wrong buddy, unless I have a fan out there playing under a similar account. Also, it's interesting that I've never seen your name before, but you refer to "Pinnacle" which isn't even my PSN tag. My PSN tag is "pinakul" or "ckc_pinakul". So unless you saw one of those, you must be refering to someone else. Any player I have played against will attest that I rarely, if ever, spam any type of weapon. Thanks for the shout out though.

Paw, is it you again? Last time you called me out in this thread, you wrote it exactly the same way (Idiot of the day goes to . . . . Pinnacle!). Thanks for the thoughts. Just get your facts straight next time you call me out. There is a lot of stuff that you can add me for on this thread, just ask me and I'll let you know. Spamming probably isn't one of them.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 10:48am

well if it happens again i'll invite one of the heavies in to sort him out! i dont play vctf much though and thats the first time i've ever seen the little creep..

Count me in. Im no Heavy Hitter , but destroying mark verbally is my new hobby.
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 11:14am
I hear a rumor that some girl out cursed & insulted Markie SO BAD he left a match. Lmao wish I was there for that!
Pipestrangla View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pipestrangla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_a**ociate

HaHa LoL Bro u are not a camper, but ur friends nooby ***_ED_UP n ***_inG_ME are a camper sorry, but for me u are a very good player so no prob with u =) u said that im a noob so thanx Bro XD

Yea If members of the opposing team are prepared to camp I will camp, if they glitch, l'll glitch & if they put vehicles on flags, can you guess what I'll do?

Oh, and before you start saying DEVIL don't do that, reread what I have written & you might notice that I have not stated any names or indeed implied that it is anyone in particular that I am refering to, because I am not.

Before you start calling me names and b****ing, I really don't care & won't reply anyway.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by Pipestrangla

Originally posted by DEVIL_a**ociate

Yea If members of the opposing team are prepared to camp I will camp, if they glitch, l'll glitch & if they put vehicles on flags, can you guess what I'll do?

Oh, and before you start saying DEVIL don't do that, reread what I have written & you might notice that I have not stated any names or indeed implied that it is anyone in particular that I am refering to, because I am not.

Before you start calling me names and b****ing, I really don't care & won't reply anyway.

Instead of engaging in d1ckmanship and glitching, why not just leave the game like most mature players do?
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 9:32pm
idiot of the day goes to me for letting lady lucifer get all the power ups in tdm

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 12:23am
Originally posted by _EnVy_

idiot of the day goes to me for letting lady lucifer get all the power ups in tdm

haha, i actually thought that was quite nice of you! you were still kicking my a** despite the fact i had all the health anyways! LOL 

damn you and your headshots on shangri! Shocked

idiot of the day goes to me for admitting i was a b**** (rubbish) the second i met you! Confused haha, you deaf git! Wink  
CarloThunder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 7:21am
For the fourth time i'm the idiot of the day for just being a worthless piece of **** and for being useless on sandstorm Ouch.
all roun nice guy lol.
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 7:25am
Originally posted by CarloThunder

For the fourth time i'm the idiot of the day for just being a worthless piece of **** and for being useless on sandstorm Ouch.

Stop saying that Carlo Confused ... one day u'll gonna believe it
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 7:31am
Originally posted by valjohn

[QUOTE=CarloThunder]For the fourth time i'm the idiot of the day for just being a worthless piece of **** and for being useless on sandstorm Ouch.

[/QUOTE

I already do Val and always have believed it and always will. Ouch
all roun nice guy lol.
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 7:36am

[QUOTE=CarloThunder]For the fourth time i'm the idiot of the day for just being a worthless piece of **** and for being useless on sandstorm Ouch.

[/QUOTE

arrrghhhh ... If you would be near me now I would tear off one of your legs and beat you with it .. you're a good player Carlo and you just need patience & practice to get better
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 7:41am

[/QUOTE

arrrghhhh ... If you would be near me now I would tear off one of your legs and beat you with it .. you're a good player Carlo and you just need patience & practice to get better

Trust me Val, Aliens will have invaded the earth before i get good at this game. LOL
all roun nice guy lol.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 8:00am
I'll teach u sandstorm if you want...
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 8:19am

[/QUOTE

Trust me Val, Aliens will have invaded the earth before i get good at this game. LOL
Hey you were good in TDM and played pretty well in vCTF games ive seen you in so 'have a little patience'. The pace of UT3 is fast so yeah sometimes you feel stupid cos you die and they cap the flag but dont get discouraged, just keep plugging away. What you really need to do is 'use your mic more' then you'll receive info from other players that allow you to prepare for action. In VCTF, all things being equal,  the team with the best communication will more than likely win.
Use your mic, ask for help - we all do!! 
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 8:21am

[/QUOTE

don't be such a turd face carlo! we all love ya, you're not useless, and i cant do sandstorm either!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 8:39am

[/QUOTE

don't be such a turd face carlo! we all love ya, you're not useless, and i cant do sandstorm either!

I am a 'turdface' lol, never be any different,  The only good thing i can do on sandstorm is shoot down the vehicles which for me are useless as they apart from the tank are destroyed too easily.
all roun nice guy lol.
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 8:56am
1. seriously, if you want to get better at sandstorm let dan help you like he offered. you've no right to complain about how **** you are at it if you dont take the help.

2. quit with all this emo ****. telling the ut3 community how worthless you feel isn't going to make it any easier. trust me.

3. im at the end of the phone if you need me.. anytime.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 318>