Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8889909192 318>
Author
FnA
FnA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 9:04pm
BAHAHAHAHA
name_is_clantag
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by RemY

BAHAHAHAHA
lol faillll haha
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Chisox666 glitching on a flag run in Conatinment SP.
Didn't expect that kind of garbage from you.

HA! I just saw this a 1.5 months later. Someone showed me that a long time ago. Probably since I'm on cloud 9 every time I play, I never really thought of that as a glitch. That is until i heard someone b****ing about it between matches and also thought to myself, "how come no one else runs the flag that way?" Anyway, it deserves a bigEmbarra**ed . Guilty. Haven't done it since my "revelation."
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by PcX_Potorikan

Originally posted by XKaL1buR

Sick, why are you bringing me and remy up? LOL! Comp on pc ut3 is just as dead too. I can't even take a guy like you seriously. Your sig :>

I wouldn't even bother K.  Remember this is the same guy who didn't respond well to his WoW account getting deleted.  Here see for yourself..

Just a couple of quick questions/observations about the video.
1- At 1:11, did he try to stick his remote up his a$$? What is the logic in that? "Mom cancelled my WOW account so I am going to really get her by shoving my DirectTV remote in my rectum!" Yeah, that'll show her.
2- Is it just me, or is that kids room peach-colored? If so, it explains the previously mentioned behavior.
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 9:54pm
When ut3/ut4 goes big with tourneys i'll be so happy LOL. Imsure you guys can guess who's rico LOLOLOL  /nerdragequit

name_is_clantag
Sick_Nasty_War View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sick_Nasty_War Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 10:16pm
says it in remys sig that his a battey boy remy is gay! your whole family should be burned! seriously dawgs remys gay in your own sig! kalis molesting you! getting you to talk dirty! Sick puppies!
EU WARFARE SERVER UP!!! Damn where all the US war players at they never come here!! EU war players the only players that can hold it down both hosts!
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 10:26pm
i just got done playing with sick_nasty_war in warfare and he is by far the best warfare player there is.
i mean his 8 player team R A P E D our 8 man team in a PUB! and he had like 120 points when i left.
this kid is pro. Clap
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by Sick_Nasty_War

says it in remys sig that his a battey boy remy is gay! your whole family should be burned! seriously dawgs remys gay in your own sig! kalis molesting you! getting you to talk dirty! Sick puppies!

*gasp* im secure in my masculinity LOL. besides why are you fantasizing about this u sick nasty f uck
name_is_clantag
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 11:44pm
How much longer are you going to keep digging yourself a hole?  I can tell you this.  You're clearly not going to win this argument and even if you do.. remember.. Special Olympics. 
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 11:47pm
Strider, take your meds and pull the broom stick out of your a$$. Now I know it is you because you are back to the 2 vs. 2 challenge. Take 5 deep breathes and say to yourself "I am the best UT3 player of all time, I am the best UT3 player of all time, I am the best UT3 player of all time, I am the best UT3 player of all time, I am the best UT3 player of all time." Maybe then at least one of us will be convinced that you are the best UT3 player of all time. .
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 3:55am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Strider, take your meds and pull the broom stick out of your a$$. Now I know it is you because you are back to the 2 vs. 2 challenge. Take 5 deep breathes and say to yourself "I am the best UT3 player of all time, I am the best UT3 player of all time, I am the best UT3 player of all time, I am the best UT3 player of all time, I am the best UT3 player of all time." Maybe then at least one of us will be convinced that you are the best UT3 player of all time. .

Lmao, owned.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 7:05am

im just saying kali thats where you will get it handed to you=winning all the time is no competition!

KaL1 of all people will acknowledge that, don't talk sh it about people who haven't given you a reason.

[quote]seriously dont tell me whats popping on pc how would you know?? u aint ever dueled on pc! every friday n saturday theres bare duels on the pc n tdm tournaments get ya facts right!!

PC version's just as dead, the difference is that the players on PC actually try to keep it alive by playing on ladders and not ducking losses.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 7:11am

i mean by saturday two of my duelers will be here im sure as u n remy are the best ever at ut3 even better than pc players ya'll two will play em 2v2 on a EU host maybe get a live feed going???

You're asking a westcoast player to play on european host?
It's ignorant to think all americans ping the same.

If you got something goin on Eu host can I join in? :o
Though my game's been a bit off lately.
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 7:14am

looooool lmao

isn't laughing at your own jokes the first sign of insanity? Confused
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 7:42am

Sick war just sent me this:i mean seriously look at your sig dawg homie G get off dat bull with me!! i aint got a problem with you even though my dawg homie G says your a cheating little african i know u did it because thats the way little africans are built u cheat to survive! i mean by saturday two of my duelers will be here im sure as u n remy are the best ever at ut3 even better than pc players ya'll two will play em 2v2 on a EU host maybe get a live feed going???
your a lier kid! you edited that to helll! get ya swerve on bro hate on! im half cast n my farthers african so get the f*** outta here!!

i hope this is BS, but if it isnt and you really hate african people, well , im African, and i just want you to know u lil KKK wannabe that ive had sex with many white women, mixing the races baby, enjoy :)

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 7:58am
Originally posted by yingyangin

Sick war just sent me this:i mean seriously look at your sig dawg homie G get off dat bull with me!! i aint got a problem with you even though my dawg homie G says your a cheating little african i know u did it because thats the way little africans are built u cheat to survive! i mean by saturday two of my duelers will be here im sure as u n remy are the best ever at ut3 even better than pc players ya'll two will play em 2v2 on a EU host maybe get a live feed going???
your a lier kid! you edited that to helll! get ya swerve on bro hate on! im half cast n my farthers african so get the f*** outta here!!

i hope this is BS, but if it isnt and you really hate african people, well , im African, and i just want you to know u lil KKK wannabe that ive had sex with many white women, mixing the races baby, enjoy :)

Maybe it is strider... I remember hearing he was mixed race and me and sk-iller couldn't understand why he was hanging around with HitlerRC.

Anyway if this is strider, I guess this next vid will prove why a 2v2 on an EU host might not be a problem for Kali.

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 8:00am
Maybe he's referring to 2 other PC players now, after Soul_Reaver kinda seemed to fail at 'getting our souls' :/
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 8:01am
get the f*** outta here A-TEAM LMFAO!!!!!! best duel ever hahahaha

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 8:01am
BTW yingyang until you shag a 'nugget' your never gonna have my respect :P

A nugget being a person with no arms or legs. Flexible positions.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 8:05am
Originally posted by Danjel8

man that would be so fun to throw her up in the air and make her land on me cow girl , than reverse cow girl, it would be like a game of hot potatoe

Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 8:08am

man that would be so fun to throw her up in the air and make her land on me cow girl , than reverse cow girl, it would be like a game of hot potatoe

LMFAO, yang you're sick! LOLLOL
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 8:19am

hahahahahahahaha hot potato!!

That sounds similar to fat girl rodeo.

Find the fattest, ugliest girl in a club and start dancing with her. Give her a hug and whisper in her ear something really nasty and see how long you can hold on for! My record is 13 seconds!
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 8:32am

idiot of the day is drokun for reading dan's  post about fat girl roadeo and asking if anyone did it to me yet! Shocked 

meanie!
Ouch
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 8:36am

hahahahahahahaha hot potato!!

That sounds similar to fat girl rodeo.

Find the fattest, ugliest girl in a club and start dancing with her. Give her a hug and whisper in her ear something really nasty and see how long you can hold on for! My record is 13 seconds!

lol!!! thas f***in brilliant

XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 9:56am
Nope yang, he really sent that to me. I didn't edit one bit of it. And sick/strider doesn't stand a chance in hell against me. I'd 2 vs 1 him and a butt buddy of his choice and still smash them. He'd have better luck at actually pa**ing a fn grammar cla** or something :>
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8889909192 318>