| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team AdReNaLiNe RuSh General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A-R CoMpLaiNt DePaRtMeNt

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 32>
Author
FnA
FnA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A-R CoMpLaiNt DePaRtMeNt
    Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Originally posted by RemY

Im reporting shewulph for getting in and exiting a manta, which sent the manta in the air pancaking me.
Why does that not suprise me...

Because it happened to you before? LOL
name_is_clantag
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 6:18pm

Im reporting shewulph for getting in and exiting a manta, which sent the manta in the air pancaking me.

I think it's happened to every A-R member by now!  Either that or she just shoots @ me while i'm on her team & distracts me long enough for a random noob to come along and kill meCry
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 6:39pm

I think it's happened to every A-R member by now!  Either that or she just shoots @ me while i'm on her team & distracts me long enough for a random noob to come along and kill meCry
she does that ALL the time!!! im lookin thru the sniper scope and it looks as if some1 is shootin
me and its just her actin stupid! what a noob! lol JKLOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
AM_pulzee View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote AM_pulzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by x_puertoRICAN_x

she does that ALL the time!!! im lookin thru the sniper scope and it looks as if some1 is shootin
me and its just her actin stupid! what a noob! lol JKLOL
i do that as well lol

PSN: Xx-pulzee-xX
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 11:39pm
I'd like to report Necro for creepin on some of the coolest psn names i've seen so far...BobbyBumpkin & RibbyMcBibby...Keep up the good work....Cant wait till you make another & i'll call you out on that one too!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 5:49pm
I'd like too report King, Sandfox & Arkos for dodging me in MaDDeN!
Arkos315 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
FLAK Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote Arkos315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 7:16pm
i like 2 report Do or Die for lying...
4 never asking me 2 play madden...

GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2009 at 2:03am
I'd like to report Arkos for being a button masher in Marvel vx Capcom 2.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2009 at 4:03am
I'd like to report i got team-stacked tonight in VCTF =(  It was such a F'n tough expierence & i couldnt exit the server.  The blue team was holdin a gun to my head.  
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2009 at 5:54pm
im reporting dod for trying to force me to lode to him in madden. i'm also reporting myself for getting revenge on arkos in marvel vs capcom 2 for all those headshots he gave me on ut3!
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2009 at 6:25am
im reporting rican for saying i sounded so mad during a vctf match that i sounded like i wanted to kill a baby, then later on the next map saying "oh my god im so pissed off right now i could punch a baby or something". yeah i know, he's going to hell. D:!!
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2009 at 12:22pm
I've been "preported"????lol
well at least i aint raceist SHEWULPH!!!! (you no what you did) lol JK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 1:41am
im reporting all the noobs who play Vctf titan when theres perfectly good servers turning into ghost towns,,,i only play titan when theres absolutely no rooms available i even check out warfare,ctf & dm before i hop in a titan room
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 2:16am
I'm reporting ARKOS and KING both because neither of them invited me to MvC2 yet
(Megaman, Tron Bonne, Blackheart all day!)
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by XKaL1buR

I'm reporting ARKOS and KING both because neither of them invited me to MvC2 yet
(Megaman, Tron Bonne, Blackheart all day!)
Im reporting kali for not realizing that guile, iceman, and BB hood (aka little red riding hood wit an attitude) is da best team.
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2009 at 1:00am
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

I'm reporting ARKOS and KING both because neither of them invited me to MvC2 yet(Megaman, Tron Bonne, Blackheart all day!)
Im reporting kali for not realizing that guile, iceman, and BB hood (aka little red riding hood wit an attitude) is da best team.

Oh, we'll see about that! Just wait until i'm done with this tourney! I'll stomp all 3 of yo team mates with megaman alone!
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2009 at 1:05am
I would like to report the OhSnap boys for being one of the few clans that actually plays A-R.

No bit¢hing, no whining & definitely no 30+ year-old men getting ButtHurt about Chris_C's playstyle.

So kudos to the OhSnap boys - at least these guys don't succumb to the urge of reporting a 15-year-old child's actions during his summer vacation!
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2009 at 1:07am
I almost forgot. I'm reporting Rivers for showing me his infamous "pic" in a chat room, LOLOLOLOL

I think I may be scarred for life now.
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2009 at 1:10am

I almost forgot. I'm reporting Rivers for showing me his infamous "pic" in a chat room, LOLOLOLOLI think I may be scarred for life now.

LoL dawg! I thought you were gonna go into cardiac arrest!
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2009 at 1:26am
I'm surprised i didn't. I'm never eating corn again, lol
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2009 at 4:51pm
i was gonna report ud1en0w for something... ummmmmmmm i forget. lol
Adios, the last farewell
AM_pulzee View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote AM_pulzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2009 at 2:02pm
im reporting 'yurs' ( I THINK THATS HIS NAME) for scoring so many flags against my team every round, he is so EASY to kill yet, he can score against a half stacked team by hoverboarding all the way each time, lol me & crister couldn't understand how he does it,

PSN: Xx-pulzee-xX
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2009 at 7:48pm
I'm reporting Shewulph for having a full inbox & my message not going thru!  Delete a couple already will ya!
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2009 at 7:54pm

I'm reporting Shewulph for having a full inbox & my message not going thru!  Delete a couple already will ya!

D:! sorry k try it now
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2009 at 7:41pm
I'd like to complain about A-R kicking our (B-Team) a$$es today. You guys put it on us. Great games. See ya tomorrow.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 32>