| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team AdReNaLiNe RuSh General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A-R CoMpLaiNt DePaRtMeNt

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A-R CoMpLaiNt DePaRtMeNt
    Posted: 26 Dec 2010 at 11:39am
LOL - Rivers is our quality control.  He's been right about every poor choice we've made. Evil Smile  We decided we should start listening to him some time last year.  Now it's all good in CandyLand.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2010 at 11:56am
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Which is better?
Undefeated in one mode.
or......
Undefeated in all modes including that one mode.
hmmm..Confused
u never stepped up to the warfare table infact u still aint stepped up to that EU host u owe me oxi_bumflush
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2010 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by Arkos315

Undefeated in the mode that u only care about...
+ more wins than any other team in that Mode...

Thats tight son..I'd say universally undefeated..more wins than anyone on the whole game on two different consoles still including that one mode team who cares about one mode and is undefeated at it.

Next question..

A UT3 Player?..skillful & knowledgeably towards the whole game.

or...

A vCTF Player?.. skillful & knowledgeably towards one mode in the whole the game.

which one?

lmao
PSN:Imaginative
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2010 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by Bally_Man

Which is better?
Undefeated in one mode.
or......
hmmm..Confused
u never stepped up to the warfare table infact u still aint stepped up to that EU host u owe me oxi_bumflush

Haha, I played warfare all the time. You just never had a team.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2010 at 12:23pm
Are we seriously about to argue over an $8 video game?

Bum, you have always had the respect of A-R.  Honestly, we never planned to have this "game on lock".  It was never important to us individually or as a team.  We enjoy playing video games together, nothing more.  From the mode we like the most, we seemed to gather the top players from vctf into one team.  We didn't try to do this, it just worked out that way.

All we ever really played was the one mode we liked.  We were undefeated in that mode and very few could even score a flag on us. I can't wait to tell my grandkids because this is really important in the scheme of life.

It's ok to have two undefeated teams.  Like it or not and for many different reasons, our teams never met.  No big deal.  More than one person drives a Chevy.  It doesn't matter who drove it the farthest, fastest or most often.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2010 at 12:24pm

Which is better?
Undefeated in one mode.
or......
hmmm..Confused
xmas is a time 4 honesty without honesty one might end up with F all 4 xmas! so u returned the favour by playing me, matt n venom on a EU host??? u r fake brah!! n you n paw begged quick n dragov not to put up there hosts! happy xmas brah
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2010 at 12:34pm
Which is better?
Undefeated at a dead $8 game w/ 200 people playing
or...
Undefeated at a popular, MLG worthy game.
hmmm....

XDDDD
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2010 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Penguin

Which is better?
Undefeated at a dead $8 game w/ 200 people playing
or...
Undefeated at a popular, MLG worthy game.
hmmm....

XDDDD
no mlg team is undefeated i think :(
and halo is popular but it aint mlg worthy LOL
ut3 was mlg worthy on 360

but hopefully nexuiz is pro status
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2010 at 12:41pm
i've been ripped off they sale mine for 9.99 with tax :(
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2010 at 12:42pm
hmm yeah, maybe mlg worthy is bad choice of words   XD  
just something that is mlg i suppose   >:O

edit : or maybe I just mean mlg worthy as in number of players/followers, no matter how good the game, if no one plays, mlg won't pick it up  :p
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2010 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

Are we seriously about to argue over an $8 video game?
Bum, you have always had the respect of A-R.  Honestly, we never planned to have this "game on lock".  It was never important to us individually or as a team.  We enjoy playing video games together, nothing more.  From the mode we like the most, we seemed to gather the top players from vctf into one team.  We didn't try to do this, it just worked out that way.
All we ever really played was the one mode we liked.  We were undefeated in that mode and very few could even score a flag on us. I can't wait to tell my grandkids because this is really important in the scheme of life.
It's ok to have two undefeated teams.  Like it or not and for many different reasons, our teams never met.  No big deal.  More than one person drives a Chevy.  It doesn't matter who drove it the farthest, fastest or most often.
wow aqua deep
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2010 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by Penguin

hmm yeah, maybe mlg worthy is bad choice of words   XD  
just something that is mlg i suppose   >:O

edit : or maybe I just mean mlg worthy as in number of players/followers, no matter how good the game, if no one plays, mlg won't pick it up  :p
yeah well there are no qms or ars on mlg games.
the skill gap is to low on those lame games.

BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2010 at 12:48pm
LMAO..wow..Yall are so..haahha i dont even know the term..haha ask one question..thread goes nuts hahha

strider- I have no idea what your saying..but sure I'll play warfare on EU.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2010 at 12:49pm
yeah, ut3 is 75% scrubs so plenty of players for the top teams to beat up on   XDDD  

BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2010 at 12:55pm
haha we never lost in late 2007, in 2008, 2009, 2010..we've been around for a while..from popular to dead
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2010 at 1:04pm
LOL, what's "popular" for ut3? couple thousand IF that?  >_>;
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2010 at 1:13pm
a couple thousand people is a lot of people to be playing one game..plus it was more than a couple thousand first like 4 months.
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2010 at 1:20pm

Which is better?
Undefeated in one mode.
or......
hmmm..Confused
xmas is a time 4 honesty without honesty one might end up with F all 4 xmas! so u returned the favour by playing me, matt n venom on a EU host??? u r fake brah!! n you n paw begged quick n dragov not to put up there hosts! happy xmas brah

brah? What are you Strider? No one in England says Brah... 

However they do say retard. Retard.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2010 at 1:22pm
couple thousand is nothing compared to bigger games.
I don't remember more than a couple thousand, lol  ;p

danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2010 at 1:28pm
Not many people playing ut3 have any true gaming skill... sorry but its true. Surely people only play this for fun because it has about 300 active players.

I doubt any of us would be close to being the best in a proper game... apart from strider.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2010 at 1:30pm
lol you can get a killing spree your first time playing cod, not gona happen on ut.
yeah more people play it only because it's easier and better advertised.
you' d be an idiot to say those games took more skill
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2010 at 1:34pm
ut3 is just a safe haven for gamers... not much competition, unfair teams and lots of camping...

Not much skill worth taking note of on ut3. CTF = Hold r1 down with rockets, VCTF = See who can do the quickest lift back to the base = DM - Camp..

Duel takes skill if the players are of similar capabilities. Sorry but this game generally doesn't take much skill. I'm not saying you don't have any, just that 99% of people don't, the same 99% of people who realise it is just a silly game and have people who love them. 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2010 at 1:38pm
LOL, I didn't get my killstreaks when I first played cod  ;.;
very small learning curve in cod, theres still those people that go like 2-20 a game 

I never said cod took more skill, I'm saying it's a bit more impressive to hold a high record in a game with more people, where theres more of a chance of playing good people....

more people in a game = more percentage of better players (Hopefully  XD)

Best out of 2,000  > Best out of 200
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 10:16pm
give me my clan match -_-

iAM Vs A-R
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 10:23pm
Feh, go buy black ops, or little big planet 2.... or just something else

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132>