| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team AdReNaLiNe RuSh General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A-R CoMpLaiNt DePaRtMeNt

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 29303132>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A-R CoMpLaiNt DePaRtMeNt
    Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 10:36pm
i have black Ops and ill grt lbp2 later...but its never going to be another fun game like this in a long time. no other games take skill like this and fun at the same time...so no

give me clan match -_-
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 10:42pm
crysis 2
i hope you guys get that instead of killzone 3
because kz aint meant for 4v4s or 5v5s
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 10:46pm
@Phant how about you stop posting AND CLEAR YOUR INBOX NOOB
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

give me my clan match -_-

iAM Vs A-R
Good thing more than 1 person still likes ut3 still.... oh wait
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 5:45pm
I would like to report Two_Fase for trying to round up the old school players.  It's gonna be like herding cats.

Don't forget about Medic.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2011 at 10:35pm
I would like to report Trainwreck for overuse of the basic shock combo, JP for drunk driving, Sepheroth for using that WTF ever it's called (not a tank) and Bain for general badassery.  Completely ruined my planned evening of mayhem in warfare.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 1:25am
I would like to report Aqua for asking if its ok to spawn kill the core when the enemy has the center node in Downtown.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 1:41am
Paladin** lol all part of our evil plan to keep you at bay and not at our core with the tank :) GG's aqua

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 1:59am
Originally posted by Aquaknot

I would like to report Trainwreck for overuse of the basic shock combo, JP for drunk driving, Sepheroth for using that WTF ever it's called (not a tank) and Bain for general badassery.  Completely ruined my planned evening of mayhem in warfare.
you need to get GPS in your tank. you seem to get lost quite alot.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 6:56am
I hate to say this about a mode I rarely play and guys I didn't know, but I think my team kinda sucked.  It was still great fun though!

Bain, I kept trying different roads and alleys with that tank because you guys kept wrecking it.  I couldn't figure out if it was better to spawn kill at your core or your prime node because every time I got over there I got thrashed.  Maybe when I get some more quarters we'll give it another go.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 1:05pm
I'm reporting BioBalls 4 CAMPING the turret on Onyx Coast..At the end of the game you had 9 POINTS!!!!
Jp for always takin off 50% of my health when she offers me a ride..
Aqua for asking me if it's ok 2 Spawn kill...Of course it is, If you dont enjoy Spawn Killin A-R isnt the clan for you.
Oneman1army for Team-Stackin wit us in UT3 & Black Ops...
Chisox 4 not knowing how much fun Domination is..
GhostOfAlucard 4 never using his mic..We cant Spawn Camp properly..Not only are you hurting yourself, you're hurting the team!
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

I'm reporting BioBalls 4 CAMPING the turret on Onyx Coast..At the end of the game you had 9 POINTS!!!!
Aqua for asking me if it's ok 2 Spawn kill...Of course it is, If you dont enjoy Spawn Killin A-R isnt the clan for you.
GhostOfAlucard 4 never using his mic..We cant Spawn Camp properly..Not only are you hurting yourself, you're hurting the team!
And if you are a orb carrier and have the balls to get a ride from JP, the shield belt is a good thing. Cause by the time I got to the other teams Prime Node it was like I had nothing left on but my Undies...just saying she's a rough ride ;)
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 4:31pm
hey i got 9 points on king, soo i had fun, dont hate my camping lol
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by WaRHore

And if you are a orb carrier and have the balls to get a ride from JP, the shield belt is a good thing. Cause by the time I got to the other teams Prime Node it was like I had nothing left on but my Undies...just saying she's a rough ride ;)

LMAO so true, she'll beat u off every rock she can find...... kinky i know

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 7:43pm
HEY! I find my driving "unique" no one else drives like I do so I pride myself with that. Plus Warhore you made me nervous, so I was driving all stupid in Serenity.
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 10:40pm

It's fun team stacking in Black Ops. Easy wins. We won 27 straight games yesterday.

Sorry we didn't win any games on your B-Day DoD; I tried my best...
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 1:10am
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

I'm reporting BioBalls 4 CAMPING the turret on Onyx Coast..At the end of the game you had 9 POINTS!!!!Jp for always takin off 50% of my health when she offers me a ride..Aqua for asking me if it's ok 2 Spawn kill...Of course it is, If you dont enjoy Spawn Killin A-R isnt the clan for you.Oneman1army for Team-Stackin wit us in UT3 & Black Ops...Chisox 4 not knowing how much fun Domination is..GhostOfAlucard 4 never using his mic..We cant Spawn Camp properly..Not only are you hurting yourself, you're hurting the team!
It's fun team stacking in Black Ops. Easy wins. We won 27 straight games yesterday. Sorry we didn't win any games on your B-Day DoD; I tried my best...

Hell yes, Very easy wins indeed..
It's coo bro, I had a good time wit da ppl who played.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 8:21pm
I would like to report nearly the entire A-R clan for all being online and not a single one of them signed in to PSN.

LMAO - all you guys look like a swarm of flies fighting over the turd on your PSN sign in button.
-- Thomas Jefferson
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2011 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

I would like to report nearly the entire A-R clan for all being online and not a single one of them signed in to PSN.

LMAO - all you guys look like a swarm of flies fighting over the turd on your PSN sign in button.

That wasnt a swarm, It was only Sillyy.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 5:47am
LMAO - that's what it feels like in a DM.  That dude is everywhere.
-- Thomas Jefferson
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:18pm
I would like to report Aqua for giving me this gay-a$$ A-R avatar!
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:21pm
Check my avatar
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:22pm
Eat $hit, queer!
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by J_Rivers

I would like to report Aqua for giving me this gay-a$$ A-R avatar!
i think it looks cute =l
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:26pm
You can eat $hit too, queer!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 29303132>