Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Dante's Inferno

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeavensNight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dante's Inferno
    Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 10:31am
This game could be beyond great , watch this dev diary and post what u think.

the_mata_hari_kiss View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote the_mata_hari_kiss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2009 at 7:12pm
I've seen a couple trailers for the game and it looks amazing.  I like how they've taken the epic poem and adapted it. For example Dante seems to have been given a dose of badass medicine.  Which I really dig.   I'm so glad someone finally took notice of the poems potential, as I've read inferno and always thought it played out sort of like a game with the 9 levels of hell, and different obstacles to overcome including boss like characters.  
I think I'm gonna put on my Batgirl costume and go out and fight some crime.

EAT ME
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2009 at 8:11pm
i like the concept and everything but i think they went the wrong way with death's scythe i think they should've gave him another weapon; like a badass sword, like the sword of damocles or something esle, not that scythe.
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
the_mata_hari_kiss View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote the_mata_hari_kiss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2009 at 10:24pm
Hmmm. I dunno. I like the weapon cause it's a little bit different.  There's so many games where the character uses a large battle sword, or other type out there.  But that's just me, there was really quite a large number of weapons they could have chosen from.  However I think the weapon fits the game, a sword would as well, but the scythe really fits in with the idea that Dante is battling amongst the tormented dead.  Theres something a bit more brutal about it.   I like the cross thing you see him using in one trailer too.  Coolness. 
I think I'm gonna put on my Batgirl costume and go out and fight some crime.

EAT ME
HeavensNight View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeavensNight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 8:39pm
well im sure there will be other weapons , glad to see im not the only one who is watching for this game
Zellous View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 2:43pm
I've seen the trailers too, it look's poo to me. It just looks like another game with no replayability and will take you a few hours to complete. Little to no online mode and you will be board of it after the 3rd play through. There are so many game like this out there I don't waste my time/money on them anymore. Some I do like though and would love to play through, e.g. Afro Samurai, but I'm not going to spend £30-40 on a game just to play it a couple of times at most. This game seems like a renter to me. Sorry guys.
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 4:33pm
looks amazing well worth a play
!
 Post Reply Post Reply