| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team AdReNaLiNe RuSh General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A-R Vs SW (6-14-09)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote imajap88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A-R Vs SW (6-14-09)
    Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 5:42pm
id like to clear up a few things. first i set up the match with dod about the rules for the match. im an idiot and probably smoked a crack rock when i read the rules for the league with the time limits. there was supposed to be flag counts and time limits not just time limits. part of me was happy we did time limits for the games because it would of lasted 2 minutes and 33 seconds as said earlier.  i think there was no cheating on ARs part for with the tank was sitting there we should of destroyed it. do i think AR should of shown us mercy... hell no we wouldnt if we had the chance. id poop on your pillow in the middle of the match if i could... thats no mercy....lol   do i think Ar has to much talent id say yes..no offense guys. id like teams to be more evenly matched all around.  i also know that a clan is a another name for friends and the person you want in your clan you want to be friends with so you can have a good time so if you have a bunch of friends that happen to be great at the game lucky you. im jealous. great games fellas... shewulph.. peace till we meat again
if u aint cheatin u aint trying
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 6:14pm
Bro, you're a class act.  I enjoy scrims with you and and your team in matches and on the public servers.  I look forward to more as our schedules allow.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by SickNviciouS

Bro, you're a class act.  I enjoy scrims with you and and your team in matches and on the public servers.  I look forward to more as our schedules allow.

Of course you enjoyed those scrims, We put that d!ck in the dirt quick fast! LMao
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:14pm
Did you read Aqua's megapost on page one?!?

See, this is the garbage that just chaps my ass to no end...
LmFao!!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by J_Rivers

LmFao!!

LOL, How did i miss that quote from Aqua, Oh My Lord!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by MEGA_-TrON-

Why would u score 17 flags?? They did not even score one.. ?? That's a lil much

Why make up a story of bull$h!t that you died fighting for your country when you were really @ home chillin in yo moma's basement!?!?  GET BIG!  Wink
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:22pm
who is AR
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

who is AR

Just some random pieces of $h!t..
Who is VillN, Oh yeah that kid obsessed with weiners, buttplugs & you can play connect the dots on his face.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:24pm
Andy Roddic he's a tennis pro
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

LmFao!!

LOL, How did i miss that quote from Aqua, Oh My Lord!

LMAO

Everyone knows the first golden rule of UT3:  "Thou shalt not chap the ass of thy elders"

Which is immediately followed by:  "Thou shalt not slap the ass of thy elders"
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:45pm

who is AR

Who is VillN, Oh yeah that kid obsessed with weiners, buttplugs & you can play connect the dots on his face.

LOL - PSN must still be down if you losers are in here clowning around.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:46pm
Can i stab this elder in his thigh?  While he holds a rope out the window & let's ppl climb down to save their lives from gunfire?

What was that scumbags name that he used to post that bull$h!t on this site?  Lmao
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:48pm

Why make up a story of bull$h!t that you died fighting for your country when you were really @ home chillin in yo moma's basement!?!? GET BIG!  Wink
GET BiG & STAY ON ROUTE! I'm literally LoL right now!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

who is AR

LOL - PSN must still be down if you losers are in here clowning around.

I like your jokes...I have a few myself..
Aqua wakes up from his afternoon nap, pulls his Hanes underwear deep outta his ass, Lights up a f** & then signs onto this site...Am i close?
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:51pm
"Sgt. Someone" posting for your buddy Prodigy.  That dude used to say "get big".  LMAO, I have more beef in one bicep than that kid has on his entire body.  of course, when you're all grown up and still come in under 5' 8" and 120 Lbs, I guess you need to make some sh!t up to make yourself seem bigger.

HAve you been stalking me?  You're damn close on my afternoon ritual, except the part where I dig my undies out of my ass.  I sleep in assless chaps pajamas.
-- Thomas Jefferson
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:52pm
I guess you old guys wish you were teenagers again :)
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:52pm

Why make up a story of bull$h!t that you died fighting for your country when you were really @ home chillin in yo moma's basement!?!? GET BIG!  Wink
GET BiG & STAY ON ROUTE! I'm literally LoL right now!

"What are you doing DoD, That's not the route we practiced"  FML
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:53pm

Not really, I'll leave the pro-active too you buttplug.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:54pm

Na man.  The 10th grade was the best 3 years of my life but I wouldn't want to repeat it.
-- Thomas Jefferson
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

"Sgt. Someone" posting for your buddy Prodigy.  That dude used to say "get big".  LMAO, I have more beef in one bicep than that kid has on his entire body.  of course, when you're all grown up and still come in under 5' 8" and 120 Lbs, I guess you need to make some sh!t up to make yourself seem bigger.

HAve you been stalking me?  You're damn close on my afternoon ritual, except the part where I dig my undies out of my ass.  I sleep in assless chaps pajamas.

Lmao, Semi-Loud...CLose your windows & start letting Billy spoon behind you instead of being infront of you...Messes with the view..
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:58pm

are you my teacher or something or is this just a guessstimation on how I look because Im a teen?
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:58pm

Can i stab this elder in his thigh?  While he holds a rope out the window & let's ppl climb down to save their lives from gunfire?What was that scumbags name that he used to post that bull$h!t on this site? Lmao
Sgt. Williams or Anderson?

“Corey (or whatever the fu¢k Prodigy's real name is) saved countless lives in his platoon! His courage is already being felt as he lays bleeding in a military hospital facility”

All the while this dumb-a$$ muhfu¢ka is at home playing UT3 under an alt acct & fingering his sister in the a$$! GET BiG!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:00pm

Can i stab this elder in his thigh?  While he holds a rope out the window & let's ppl climb down to save their lives from gunfire?What was that scumbags name that he used to post that bull$h!t on this site? Lmao
Sgt. Williams or Anderson?

“Corey (or whatever the fu¢k Prodigy's real name is) saved countless lives in his platoon! His courage is already being felt as he lays bleeding in a military hospital facility”

All the while this dumb-a$$ muhfu¢ka is at home playing UT3 under an alt acct & fingering his sister in the a$$! GET BiG!

LOL, Didnt JudgeDred or whatever his name was call him & he answered the phone saying "Get Right Or Get Left" LMAO
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:03pm

are you my teacher or something or is this just a guessstimation on how I look because Im a teen?

No, Did you post one of your pictures on this site?
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:04pm

This clown is like a bad fart that no one wants to smell o_O
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>