| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Tired of playin sucky players

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tired of playin sucky players
    Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 4:26am
Are you tired of playing the insane noobs that keep on coming on dm. and are u tired of the typical 25 kills. well i know i am so i propose a dm server that is put up lets say 4 times a week or so with a password on it that only will be given out on iamgaming.com. where all the skilled players can meet on this server and have a nice clean good match
AltimA SiTin On 20s
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 7:00am
Or invent a noob-boot mutator
TwisTed_Nohpets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 1:02pm
lol i know right. anyone with a higher kill death ratio lol
AltimA SiTin On 20s
PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by TwisTed_Nohpets

lol i know right. anyone with a higher kill death ratio lol
totally, 25 kills, i cant even get my massacre id make it like 50
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 2:37pm
Just remember, we were all those noobs at one time! If they do something wrong, send them a message that includes telling them to get a mic. We need to grow this community, not alienate potential new members.
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 2:39pm
Yah Bain thats true, but you got some noobs that will never learn :P

example:

BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 2:43pm
Then dont play deathmatch with noobs X_X

(iamgaming_3 server - 4v4 TDM)

Arent you the guy saying you were better than me or somethin?
PSN:Imaginative
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 3:23pm
Just because you give out the password on here doesn't mean sh*t, hate to bust your chops but there's noobs on this site, not bashing anyone, just stating the truth.

I'd play against you Nophets but since you thank Me and Crow cheat would just be a waste of my time cause you wouldn't be able to accept your losses.

If your tired of playing noobs then come duel me.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 3:45pm
I like playing DM here and there but that's generally where people start out (I know I did) so you're bound to run into plenty of noobs there.  Not that there aren't noobs in the other modes but DM has a much higher percentage in my opinion.

This was one of the reasons why I started the CTF and TDM 4v4 iam servers...they should be way less spammy and more enjoyable to play in general.  There will still be noobs in there but at least you won't have 10 of them all spamming rockets everywhere!

The problem with passwording the servers is then you limit yourself so a much smaller group of people so the odds of anyone being in there at the same time as you drop dramatically.  I wouldn't have problem with putting up a locked DM host for a special occasion where we had a bunch of people wanting to do it at a specific day/time but doing it on a regular basis just doesn't make sense to me...I don't think the number of people that would join would justify it.

I would agree with the above though...if you're looking for more competition DM is not were you'll find it...you should duel more. 

EDIT: and btw I have no issue with noobs and I agree with Bain we've all been there...we all should at least make an attempt to help them out.  Some won't listen but there are plenty that will.

None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
FraaaaZ View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Man with many A's

Post Options Post Options   Quote FraaaaZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Just remember, we were all those noobs at one time! If they do something wrong, send them a message that includes telling them to get a mic. We need to grow this community, not alienate potential new members.

well said bain. no1 is born good at anything, hence the saying:

'champions are MADE, not born'

but i suppose for those who want a challenging game should have a description for their server for example 'EXPERTS ONLY' wen i serch for servers ive seen descriptions by the list u kno.....
FraaaaZ / HeAvEnLy_MaRTyR
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by FraaaaZ

but i suppose for those who want a challenging game should have a description for their server for example 'EXPERTS ONLY' wen i serch for servers ive seen descriptions by the list u kno.....

Couldn't agree more with both Bain and Fraaaaz.  I'm pretty noobish sometimes, and am by no means up to your standards and I'm not saying it isn't annoying when you get spammed to death BUT noobs don't get better by playing noobs.  They get better playing good players... think of it as an investment for the furture Wink

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 4:48pm

uhh i was naturally good at fps games it just takes a time for me to become god at it (yes i said god i didnt mean good i meant god) i was born good at alot of things things i dont need to say in this "family friendly" site haha
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 4:49pm
Ever seen that option, ohh whats it called?, FUKING ERRRRM... Host a game, put a PW on and invite m8's
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 4:55pm

well said bain. no1 is born good at anything, hence the saying:'champions are MADE, not born'but i suppose for those who want a challenging game should have a description for their server for example 'EXPERTS ONLY' wen i serch for servers ive seen descriptions by the list u kno.....

Thats BS, but the overall point is true, im just good at shooters thats probz due to hand eye co-ordination and alot of other factors maybe IQ (in UT3) affects the abillity to predict movement and think quik about what best suits the environment and situation. u should find the best gamers arnt noobs very long due to these factors AKA " natural talent ".
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 5:03pm
Still being relatively new to the online gaming community I have found that playing against VERY skilled players inspires me to try to improve to the best of my ability. Some people will become awesome players and some will never do better than average. But people who cut down "NOOBS" must really think highly of themselves or were perfect players from day one. I think we all should have the chance to improve ( thanks 2 all who practice w/me ) without the harsh putdowns. Wouldn't it be kinder to suggest they host a DM and practice with bots before jumping down their throats for trying. I am glad that so many AWESOME players have helped me and continue to. They are what make this community NOT the HATERS. So drink your HATERADE if you like, as for me I'd rather have friends. I apologise if I have offended any HATERS with my comment.
FraaaaZ View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Man with many A's

Post Options Post Options   Quote FraaaaZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 5:05pm
lol from day 1 when u played ur first ever fps u was an expert? thats BS for ne1. u need some sort of practice and experience b4 u can become some sort of 'expert' at any game. no1 becomes the best or excellent on their first go :-) sure coordination, talent etc may help u be very good, faster than others but to be considered an expert from day 1 is untrue.
FraaaaZ / HeAvEnLy_MaRTyR
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by Mommyrox

Still being relatively new to the online gaming community I have found that playing against VERY skilled players inspires me to try to improve to the best of my ability. Some people will become awesome players and some will never do better than average. But people who cut down "NOOBS" must really think highly of themselves or were perfect players from day one. I think we all should have the chance to improve ( thanks 2 all who practice w/me ) without the harsh putdowns. Wouldn't it be kinder to suggest the host a DM and practice with bots before jumping down their throats for trying. I am glad that so many AWESOME players have helped me and continue to. They are what make this community NOT the HATERS. So drink your HATERADE if you like, as for me I'd rather have friends. I apologise if I have offended any HATERS with my comment.
u havnt been on the forum long if u that could have offended any1 on here! LOL
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 5:10pm
FYI UT3 is my first FPS. So thanks 2 all for being patient. LOVE YA!
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 5:11pm

lol from day 1 when u played ur first ever fps u was an expert? thats BS for ne1. u need some sort of practice and experience b4 u can become some sort of 'expert' at any game. no1 becomes the best or excellent on their first go :-) sure coordination, talent etc may help u be very good, faster than others but to be considered an expert from day 1 is untrue.
I SAID they wont be noobs FOR LONG, i dont tend to be nooby at FPS for more than 3-4 weeks, OBV im not Godlike at that time but ill be good, OBV i agree wid the overall point u were making, not all ppl are like this it takes them longer 2 B good :)
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 5:27pm

well when i first picked up socom  (yes its a 3rd person shooter) still same concept i was just a natural beast at it and i joined in late socom 1 month or 2 before socom 2 came out anyways i dominated everyone whos been playin since socom 1 release i had the best k/d ratio in that game i had most kills every game i was MVP just about every single game it was the same way with every shooter ive picked up fps games nowadays are just so damn easy to get kills on  its common sense most of the time ur playing thats why its easy...fire a few rounds to see the recoil of the gun aim for cheast of neck for most machine guns if you dont nromally kill them ull get a headshot easy concept if ur sniping lead ur target some people are just born with natural talents i know when i first started this game i was ok at it i didnt know the maps or anything once i got used to the maps i was dominating DM when i finally went to duel i got into better movement and timing it doesnt take long to get good at something well..atleast it shouldnt..not as long as some people on this website im not gunna name any names to start sh*t
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 5:39pm
Yeah, Crow im the same on COD5 my average K/D ratio is
k- 30-46
d- 0-5
Not to brag thats just the way it is.
Same princable in Football ( Soccer )
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by Mommyrox

FYI UT3 is my first FPS. So thanks 2 all for being patient. LOVE YA!

LOL, its good to be like that im jus saying this site has had sum very big offenders :P lol
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by ASHYTEBUBLExD

Yeah, Crow im the same on COD5 my average K/D ratio is
k- 30-46
d- 0-5
Not to brag thats just the way it is.
Same princable in Football ( Soccer )
yeah man on socom 2 my average kills were 25-35 a game average for a normal player would be around 5-15
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by Unreal_Venom

Or invent a noob-boot mutator

Noo I'm to young to be booted
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 5:55pm
I'll get better one of these days. I'll move from "Noob" to "Decent" status soon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>