| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Tired of playin sucky players

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tired of playin sucky players
    Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 5:17am
Apparently i can't make a post on here with my ideas and opinions without getting offended.. so this is my last one.
Apparently these offenders think they have the fn right to do that because they don't understand what you're tryin to say (callin you a dumbass, idiot, sucky n00b)
They keep takin sh1* personal and makin sh1* personal while they are not even spoken to. it has nothin to do with playin a good fun competitive game (and ut3 is only just a game to me..) and shakin hands afterwards sayin thx for the game because you realise that you needed the other (winner or loser) to have that fun. 

Crow.. u and what fn army is gonna beat me 100-0 in a duel?!
You haven't even seen me play once! You have no fn clue what you're talkin bout.
only way you might be able to beat anyone like that is if you're solely backkillin, surprise killin, spawnkillin and have a lot of luck with your aim in face to face combat on a laggy us server against a european like me. those kills don't mean sh1t cuz anybody can do that. If you really think the other player doesn't get one chance to do the same to you then i'm really done with your arrogant a$$..
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 7:06am

your tryin to tell me why i stopped playin the game your assumin that us few ppl who stopped playin the game stopped playin because we are scared no you didnt mention any names but you dont need to mentions names when its f***in obvious this community is small enough to know who joins and who leaves trust me ive played you before you were not a f***in threat to me it was in a tdm you have no f***in clue how good i am so dont think you will get a single kill on me i had ppl messagin me readin this laughin at you cause your garbage and your an idiot because your tellin ME why ppl quit the game your TELLING ME WHY I QUIT the game because im supposedly scared of potential players your f***in stupid your an idiot your a sucky noob no one knows who the f*** you are your post are not valid go play incremental go play xkalibur if you can get more then 5 kills on them in a duel you would be worth my time for a noob like you to come in this forum and try and disrespect me you fail...

edit: btw if you cant take ppl calling you a dumbass or idiot in a fist of fury section leave you dont need to read this go practice try and get better so you can atleast give me some type of competition
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 8:04am
Originally posted by DEMON_CONTRA

only way you might be able to beat anyone like that is if you're solely backkillin, surprise killin, spawnkillin and have a lot of luck with your aim in face to face combat on a laggy us server against a european like me. those kills don't mean sh1t cuz anybody can do that. If you really think the other player doesn't get one chance to do the same to you then i'm really done with your arrogant a$$..

In a tdm you may find someone offguard, in a duel you'll find it quite difficult against good players.
Also, because duel takes skill, it's possible to 100 - 0 someone.
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 8:53am
Wow after reading this, Contra you are an idiot. Newcomers, lmao, you serious. You need to realize one thang on this game compared to others. This game rewards you for playing time, meaning I can name the top 15 players in duels and 6 months from now I can name the exact 15 players again maybe n different order. Why, because this game awards you on playing time. As long as us VETS keep playing there will never be anybody to come n here and pass us up in skill. This game is well over a year and a half old and if anyone was gonna pass us up on skill it would have happened so long time ago. Yeah u might get the occasional guy that knows what's going on, u might get a guy from 360 that transferred over here that will show you he deserves a top spot but in the end very few will ever pass us up again. Games just dead and shows very little competition.

On a side note, my net was down lastnight but as you can see Nophets doesn't want to accept a challenge.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 11:42am
I think this random picture I just found on the internet explains the learning curve of the game nicely:

y-axis represents skill
x-axis represents time spent playing

New players don't really know what's going on and how to play.
Once they get the hang of it they'll start getting better fast, but once they've got their aim, movement and knowledge of the game down it gets tougher to improve.

Improving would just go automatically while you have fun playing.รก

I think for different people depending on natural ability the amount of 'time' needed is variable, and therefore some people improve faster than others.
Some people might take so long to improve though that it's theoretically possible to become one of the best, but not going to happen. Their graph would just be really stretched out.

The people with experience and aim carried over from other would cut off some of the start of the graph and have the edge, and people with the most 'natural ability' would be the ones who stand out usually not too long after the release of the a game (or after they bought it..).
I think that's the reason why if you look at the clans who just move over from new game to new game it's almost always the same people/team that shines.

Also, I have no idea why I just wrote this.
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 5:14pm
Lol Drokun good points tho, u are correct. I know I'm talking about a driving simulator but giving all the experience I have in The Gran Turismo series. When GT5 comes out honestly Ill mop the floor all around this country with my ability to drive those cars the way they were suppose to be driven and that's to its outer limits.
If there is one thang I can play and master it and be at the top of the list is Racing. When I got prologue honestly I blew the doors off of everyone on the net. Since launch I've had Formula One and I can damn near wipe the floor in that game as well.

But to go along with Drokuns statement I've played racing games for years upon years. When a new game drops I'm gonna have that natural talent right off the bat.

Kinda like Unreal. I was a UT99 player and then move to 2K3 and 2K4 and now UT3. Yeah their is a slight learning curve due to new maps and controls but overall the concept is still there.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 6:56pm
lmfao fail contra fail
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 6:39pm
this one is f***ing easy to solve... stop team stacking you b****es ~.^

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2013 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by XKaL1buR

I'll get better one of these days. I'll move from "Noob" to "Decent" status soon

Never happened
drdeath2point0
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2013 at 1:13am
wot
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2013 at 7:33am
DM sucks ... Learn to duel
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 11:22am
Originally posted by drdeath2point0

Originally posted by XKaL1buR

I'll get better one of these days. I'll move from "Noob" to "Decent" status soon

Never happened

Moron
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 2:41pm
Do I not speak the truth?
drdeath2point0
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by drdeath2point0

Do I not speak the truth?

*facepalm*

Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 3:41pm
wait was kali even playing when drd started LOL
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

XD

Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

Nah I'm thinking Kali had already retired

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 5:52pm
Well the one I play loses everytime. No better than jook
drdeath2point0
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 6:06pm
You may be confusing kaliber147 with xkalibur. They're not the same person.

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 6:34pm
Maybe is one eu and the other us?
drdeath2point0
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 6:35pm
Cause the eu kid is the one I was thinking of.
drdeath2point0
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 6:46pm
Cloudy was mention the one from US.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 7:24pm
Yeah kaliber147 is an eu player. Xkalibur is the usa player you tried to talk trash to up there.

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 10:57pm
LOL Dunce cap for me then
drdeath2point0
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2013 at 1:16am
lol failed so hard..brought up an old ass thread too and everything. 
PSN:Imaginative
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>