Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Tired of playin sucky players

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Team VAG
Team VAG

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tired of playin sucky players
    Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 6:05pm
xkali ur decent
Zoltrekun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zoltrekun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 6:08pm
Ok, I'm really sick of this. I'm a n00b, and automatically, I'm an lower life form? You guys that think you got god by the balls just because you know how to play, you make me sick. I mean, doesn't all of us have the same right to play the game, despite good or bad? For example, the other day in chat room, some players (I'm not giving names) told me to gtfo just because I'm some ''random'' player. And I was very polite to them, even after they said those things. You don't like us? Ok, it's cool, but don't bash us, make yourself password protected server and enjoy yourselves. It's like, we're bad players, and automatically we are scums and should be banned from game...and actually, you're the ones with no manners, and should be ashamed of yourselves. Imagine you actually did succeed at pushing me away from the game (which you will never make it, I love UT3 too much)...you could goClapto yourselves, looking in the mirror..Dead
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by Zoltrekun

Ok, I'm really sick of this. I'm a n00b, and automatically, I'm an lower life form? You guys that think you got god by the balls just because you know how to play, you make me sick. I mean, doesn't all of us have the same right to play the game, despite good or bad? For example, the other day in chat room, some players (I'm not giving names) told me to gtfo just because I'm some ''random'' player. And I was very polite to them, even after they said those things. You don't like us? Ok, it's cool, but don't bash us, make yourself password protected server and enjoy yourselves. It's like, we're bad players, and automatically we are scums and should be banned from game...and actually, you're the ones with no manners, and should be ashamed of yourselves. Imagine you actually did succeed at pushing me away from the game (which you will never make it, I love UT3 too much)...you could goClapto yourselves, looking in the mirror..Dead
well said noob lol j.k no but seriously well said this thread is pretty rediculous if you care to hear my reasoning behind why this thread is ass PM me your absolutely right though atleast the duelers try and help ppl get better (example the other thread) not try and push them away
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by Zoltrekun

I'm not seeing anyone on this thread talking down to noobs or saying you should not play the game.  It's too bad that you ran into some jerks...there will always be people like that in games like this.

I don't think most people want noobs to go away permanently or otherwise.  I mean they are potential competition IF they actually try to get better... and the more competition the better.  Noobs need better players kicking their butts so that they get better.

That said I do understand the position that sometimes it gets old going 25/0 in DM.  My solution to that was playing Duels and other modes I know less about more often.  I don't think there is anything wrong with saying that you sometimes want to have a DM with people of your skill level it's a more competitive match that way.

None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 6:33pm
yeah look at wopr he used to be a noob but hes improved like hell haha
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 6:37pm
LOL, I'm still a n00b!

Burrrrrrrrrr!  (I don't know why I just said that....lol)
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 6:38pm
I think every1 on this game takes it too serious, sure i go fuking mental wen i get killed in a stupid or retarded way, but if sum1 calles a stupid fekin twat ide say thank u, its a GAME ppl flame noobz, just tell em to shuv it. :]
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by WOPR-1

LOL, I'm still a n00b!

Burrrrrrrrrr!  (I don't know why I just said that....lol)
lmfao true story...BURRRRRRRRR
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by Mommyrox

FYI UT3 is my first FPS. So thanks 2 all for being patient. LOVE YA!

UT3 is also my first FPS Thumbs Up join the club

I'm not a great player but I'll try to help ppl who I see struggling because someone helped me and if the person I help then helps someone else then it's the best thing that can happen... spread the love Big smile (not the sticky kind though, you can keep that sh!t to yourselves WinkTongue)
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:14pm
Dominated Socom 2, Timesplitters: Future Perfect, Red Faction 2, Unreal Tournament 3, & Red Faction: Guerilla

Socom 2 - Imagination
UT3, TSFP, RFG - BuMrUsH24SeV
PSN:Imaginative
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by TwisTed_Nohpets

Are you tired of playing the insane noobs that keep on coming on dm. and are u tired of the typical 25 kills. well i know i am so i propose a dm server that is put up lets say 4 times a week or so with a password on it that only will be given out on iamgaming.com. where all the skilled players can meet on this server and have a nice clean good match

Ugh.. you're taking a jab at my other name, aren't you?  Also, I can't help it if I occasionally pull w's out of my ass in those DM pubs, along with the occasional 9 point come back (Oh, and that was 40 kills, not 25.. so ha!!)..
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:37pm
no kill limit, in any mode, at any time. imo
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Dominated Socom 2, Timesplitters: Future Perfect, Red Faction 2, Unreal Tournament 3, & Red Faction: Guerilla

Socom 2 - Imagination
UT3, TSFP, RFG - BuMrUsH24SeV
what servers did you play on i mainly stuck around on us east 7 my clan was in the top 15 on gb back in the day and increasing until the clan leader stopped playin and gave the authority to some dumb female when she got a hold of the clann we dropped horribly down to 200+ took us forever to get back in the top 100
TwisTed_Nohpets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 10:49pm
welp sry that u were called those awful things and thank those if u who have the since that god gave a billy goat how actually took the time ti read the damn thread it cleary states  that we should have a room 3 or 4 times a MONTHHHHHHH.TO play against one another nothing about kicking noobs offthe face of ut3. gosh u people take the game too literal and learn to read
AltimA SiTin On 20s

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 10:52pm
i thought u had personal issues and werent going to be playing the damn game no so wats it matter to u. id be liring if i said i didnt jump for joy wen i read that thread. u should go find an extracurriular activity to do
AltimA SiTin On 20s

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 10:55pm
i asked if i got better or did u get wores becaus i kept killing u. i thought u were having an off day, u said u suck and ur not that good not me. thise were ur wrds outta ur mouth
AltimA SiTin On 20s
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by TwisTed_Nohpets

i thought u had personal issues and werent going to be playing the damn game no so wats it matter to u. id be liring if i said i didnt jump for joy wen i read that thread. u should go find an extracurriular activity to do
...the f*** r u talkin about hope ur not talkin to me about this? unless ur talkin to incremental then ok lol

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 1:04am
to whom it may concern...
AltimA SiTin On 20s
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 1:32am
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

[QUOTE=TwisTed_Nohpets]Are you tired of playing the insane noobs that keep on coming on dm. and are u tired of the typical 25 kills. well i know i am so i propose a dm server that is put up lets say 4 times a week or so with a password on it that only will be given out on iamgaming.com. where all the skilled players can meet on other name, aren't you?  Also, I can't help it if I occasionally pull w's out of my ass in those DM pubs, along with the occasional 9 point come back (Oh, and that was 40 kills, not 25.. so ha!!)..[QUOTE=BuMrUsH]Dominated Socom 2, Timesplitters: Future Perfect, Red Faction 2, Unreal Tournament 3, & Red Faction: GuerillaSocom 2 - ImaginationUT3, TSFP, RFG - BuMrUsH24SeV
Imo.. I got to say that you were a little easier to kill on TimeSplitters..

Maybe because you played one shot kill and dumb crap like that. Funny how I was easier but I just remember NEVER dieing by you. I remember always owning Insane_NewB & SilverJ. no offense.
PSN:Imaginative
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 9:15am
Nophets your the biggest fuking noob on this site and on the game. Talking about playing sucky players. Yeah I had personal issues outside this game CAUSE I HAVE A LIFE and after playing 3 times in 6 weeks Ill own your ass in any foot mode along with every twisted b**** you have in ur so called clan. Don't give me no sh*t cause I'm tired of you running your mouth.

How the hell can a NOOB LIKE YOU come in here and talk about playing garbage players when you yourself are one. You had to make a special trip on this site to tell everyone me and crow were cheating. "Which aint true" because we dueled all your twisted b****es and owned everyone of them so you had to come in here whining like a damn piano, cry me a river foo.

So your tired of playing sucky players.

Here this is for everyone to read, duel me Nophets, Ill record it and post it, then you'll contradict yourself forever creating this thread and everyone can see that your a sucky player and have no room to talk. Yeah your a step up from noobs but that's about it.

Go play the piano, may be the only thang your really good at.

For everyone, I have no problems with noobs and love to help out anyone in the game just like when me and crow helped out Nophets. We were all cool and was good friends. Nophets was in PcX at the time which I was cool with Shinobi so I was cool with most of PcX then after a while we didn't see Nophets around and he ended up making a clan called Twisted which we later destroyed all of them in duels. Then one morning we get on the site to see that Nophets was calling us a cheater and all kinds of BS cause he was pissed we beat down his whole clan like a bunch of noobs.

Instead of accepting his loss like no one else does, he just calls us a cheater, whatever.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Zoltrekun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zoltrekun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 9:18am
@TwisTed_Nohpets, I hope you're not reffering to me in your posts, because you're not hurting my feelings. Stop acting tough, I'm not impressed.
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 9:42am
Yeah he was to afraid to quote or at least point his finger at who he was talking about. I know he was talking about me in one of his posts.

What's funny is I just called Nophets out on this site right in front of everyone to Duel me tonight, Ill record it and be glad to show everyone how good Nophets is, will he accept the challenge, NOPE...
So hush NOOB.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 12:00pm
OMG I WILL FEK U UP ON TIME SPLITERS O_.
lol i loved that game, i dominate on COD5 now tho, i dont think any1 on this site could beat me 1 on 1, any1 wanna test that? xD lol
@Nophets..............G-T-F-O O_o
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 12:17pm
Lol, bro if I had it I'd play against you but u would win. They r good games but just like R2 or something, just not competetive, fun tho.

Lol @ Nophets...
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 12:18pm
I moved this to the fists of fury...I can see this continuing to digress...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>