Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Cars, trucks and bikes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

What do you Drive?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do you Drive?
    Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 8:59pm
drdeath2point0
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 9:00pm
i still need to drop the back before i technically drive it right;)
drdeath2point0
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 12:05am
Originally posted by drdeath2point0

i still need to drop the back before i technically drive it right;)
I wouldn't, nice custom ride though, always had a soft spot for flat black. Motor? i would only custom a pickup like that if i had a **** ton of power hitting the wheels and ready to drag.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 12:06am

Traded my pickup off for a newer one last Saturday. Been wanting one in this color since they came out with it. Now i have it. :) <3

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 12:12am
I'll trade you my whole set of pokemon cards for that truck :(
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 8:40am
nice truck seph:) just to show you whats under the hood its a 463 olds built by me backed by a 2004r od tranny:) enjoy
drdeath2point0
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 8:43am
sorry its so dirty.....lol
drdeath2point0
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 7:58pm
Now that is a f u c k i n truck

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 10:26pm
Thanks man these are new tires but when they start going south ill post a burnout vid(through all gears):D
drdeath2point0
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 11:27pm
Creative going with the OLDS motor. Strong motors though. Impressive, and thanks for the compiiment.
Its a good feeling knowing that you built whats powering your ride though huh? lol i have a car too that i did the motor and rest of the drivetrain on as well. Gotta have those toys ;) Be looking forward to that burnout video

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 11:51am
Yeah it feels great knowing that u can fix your ride in minutes lol I also have a 72 dodge demon that I'm working on in my spare time lol I already have a new hemi and 727 to push it down the road but had to change a bunch of sheet metal I'll how progress if anyone's interested ;)
drdeath2point0
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2012 at 9:07am
I traded Prius to Mazdaspeed6 - what a wise f*cking move now,  petrol price is reaching 2€/L treshold here soon.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2012 at 10:18am
Yeah if I lived over across the lake i'd own a Prius too. Your fuel prices are ridiculous!

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 1:03pm
Don't worry we'll be there soon as our gov finishes killing our dollar and we switch to euro as well lol
drdeath2point0
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2012 at 1:25am

Don't worry we'll be there soon as our gov finishes killing our dollar and we switch to euro as well lol
^rofl LOL
Somehow I just can't imagine Seph driving with his Prius to five a clock tea wearing a tweed suit and roses and petals coming from the tailpipe (of the Prius).
So don't worry guys, your buck is safe!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2012 at 1:01pm
Lol

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 8:57am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Traded my pickup off for a newer one last Saturday. Been wanting one in this color since they came out with it. Now i have it. :) <3

A new look for my "new" 2009 truck. Tonneau cover, hood and rain guards, Tinted the front windows to 20%, bed mat, removed the mud flaps...

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 9:16am
Seph, have you guys evolved to paved roads? Thumbs Up Just kidding broski!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 9:27am
Lol thats taken on my jobsite

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 5:38pm
ew, I hate those black plastic guards on the top of your driver side window and passenger window, they make vehicles look dumb, but the bug guard on the hood is nice! 
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 11:51pm
that's for heavy smokers like dana.  
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 8:00am
I don't smoke. Drive as much as I do and you'll see they help for sun glare. And I like how they look :)

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 4:24pm
Well I just got home from hitting the median of a bridge in my truck:'( it took it like a champ but ill post some pics later after I regain consciousness lol
drdeath2point0
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 10:55pm

Well I just got home from hitting the median of a bridge in my truck:'( it took it like a champ but ill post some pics later after I regain consciousness lol

Hope your okay dude

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 11:15pm
Yeah man ill be okay. I drove off the scene but I just can't shake the dizziness.
drdeath2point0
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>