| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Cars, trucks and bikes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

What do you Drive?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_megafreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do you Drive?
    Posted: 01 May 2009 at 2:11pm
lol thas funny now ur ok man
holy_diver45
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2009 at 12:25am
2001 Acura Integra - The only thing my yearly budget can afford...
AM_pulzee View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote AM_pulzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Originally posted by PcX_BAIN

A Dodge Ram 1500 Pickup Truck (it's Texas, what else would I drive).

A horse perhaps?
lol

PSN: Xx-pulzee-xX
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 7:34pm
well, i just drive my bycle, lol

naaaa

i don't like drive. that will sound rare but, i'm scare to drive, all my sisters and my brothers like to do.

last time, my brother was teaching me for 4 months , and never learned, hehehe, is just, i don't like.

but no me!

Ouch

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2009 at 11:49pm
i drive a mercury marauder

thats not mine but thats what it looks like same color. lol kind of an old peoples car but i like it
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 1:50am

If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by xX-RJD3-Xx

i drive a mercury marauder

thats not mine but thats what it looks like same color. lol kind of an old peoples car but i like it
That's no old persons car. The Marauder was Ford's response to the Impala SS. They are great cars. They haul ass!
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 7:32pm
minus the haul ass part
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 8:55pm

lol idc i just like the rims lol

Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 4:51pm
Heres my Baby, 2008 BMW 328i   V6 Twin Turbo manual transmission, sport suspension.

My Wheels are a bit different but same color.
Red Leather interior is the best part!

I named her Roxanne ... Heart
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Heres my Baby, 2008 BMW 328i   Twin Turbo.

My Wheels are a bit different but same color.
Red Leather interior is the best part!

I named her Roxanne ... Heart

Fluff do you really have a name for your car?? And is Roxanne another cultural connection im guessing? man cant believe you bought a beamer and gave it a name!
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 3:41pm
Named Roxanne due to the Red Leather Interior and the Namesake song by the Police!
"You dont have to put on the red leather"

Drive the streets for Fluffy!
You dont care if its wrong or if its Right!

The cultural ref wasnt lost on me either.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Named Roxanne due to the Red Leather Interior and the Namesake song by the Police!
"You dont have to put on the red leather"

Drive the streets for Fluffy!
You dont care if its wrong or if its Right!

The cultural ref wasnt lost on me either.

Man uve seriously twisted those lyrics 4 sure ur better off with Beenie Man's Who am I?. Do u call em Beemers stateside?
TwisTed_Nohpets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 4:46am
my sister has an altima 2004 with 22inch rims. So i got the 2006 grey, i have yet to put rims, i still dnt know if i want to after she put them on she lots about 5 miles on the gallon and she needs new tires often. should i or should i not put rims?
AltimA SiTin On 20s
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 6:32am
I love nice cars, but the crazy rims that eat tires have never been for me.  How about a nice ride that looks good AND rides good?

A long time ago (another "before you were born" story)  I had 20" low profiles on a Buick Grand National.  I hit a pot hole and cracked the rim.  big $$$ to replace it because you don't want to be an odd wheeled jackass.  If I had regular tires, nothing would have happened, except maybe spilled my drink.

There are a ton of standard size rims available that look great and also put more rubber on the road, which is what the car is designed for IMHO.
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 10:05am
Originally posted by TwisTed_Nohpets

my sister has an altima 2004 with 22inch rims. So i got the 2006 grey, i have yet to put rims, i still dnt know if i want to after she put them on she lots about 5 miles on the gallon and she needs new tires often. should i or should i not put rims?

My rule of Thumb is: Always go Pimp.

Put on the damn rims!
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 2:34pm
i wouldnt go any bigger then 18's but thats just me
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 4:19pm

LOWER CLASS.. RAWWWRRR
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2009 at 9:20am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

LOWER CLASS.. RAWWWRRR
How many pancakes do you have in the JPmobile?
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2009 at 10:29am
it would of been funny if she was parked at IHOP hahaha
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2009 at 10:56am
My weekday scorpion:

2007 Saab 9-3 Aero 
2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T Sedan

My weekend scorpion:

2008 Porsche Cayman S - Techart Package
TECHART PROGRAM FOR THE CAYMAN WITH FRONT ADD-ON SPOILER, SIDE SKIRTS, SIDE VIEW MIRROR INSERTS, COILOVER SUSPENSION, AND REAR WING ON 20 FORMULA WHEELS
MIGZ-1 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Road Rampager

Post Options Post Options   Quote MIGZ-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2009 at 11:34am
DAMMMMMMMMM send me a car pinn come on ill take a new camaro plzzz buddy

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 4:10am
I get sick of seeing sh*tty 200 dollar cars with 3000 dollars of rims an tires! Also get sick of seeing ricers in my town, i.e. Ford Focus with hood scoop , altezza taillights, big ass wing! But im not getting sick of old muscle cars that wanna race!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 7:22am
meh im not much of a fan of muscle cars im more imports/tuners and exotics
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 10:36am
I'm sick of stupid ass mustangs that have such a deapreciation value cause they all blow hardcore. Only decent stang that hit the mark in the last few years was the 04 Cobra with the blower and the O3 Cobra R.

The rest of them blow, Camaros and TAs are the same way, there is some nice WS6s out there but far rare and in between.

I'm sick of seeing cars around here with more money in stereo stystems then in their car, see them everyday down here.

I'm also sick, not racist, but sick of seeing black people with a older cutlass or monte carlo with the fender wells cut out and 26in wheels on them where the car is jacked up 4 feet off the grond and looks like a damn 4x4. Like I said I have no problem out of black people, I just don't see where that is cool.

Despite the tuners, I like very few of them. Mainly the Mitsubishi Evolution MR is on the top of the list or any Evolution for that matter.

I'm a all out German car fan and fan of the country period. Nothing leaves that country without quality and engineering put into it first unlike China or USA for that matter, yeah its true, don't hate. I currently have 3 VWs and have no plans to leave the German group anytime soon. To me there aint nothing better then a lowered pimped out Mercedes. Just can't beat luxury.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>