| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Cars, trucks and bikes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

What do you Drive?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do you Drive?
    Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 11:23pm
You can stop by my house anytime cokken!
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 11:24pm
you would like that wouldnt you JP hahah
GoDead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GoDead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

You can stop by my house anytime cokken!
How about I stop by instead?

Only 366 days til yesterday!
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 12:20am
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

haha rediculous only  if she flirts then we go crazy lol
In all seriousness, I didn't stop outta respect.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 7:01am
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

lol well i appreciate it but its ok ur more than welcome to harass her just make sure u throw ur empty mcdonalds cup in the back of her truck hahaha
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 7:56am

lol well i appreciate it but its ok ur more than welcome to harass her just make sure u throw ur empty mcdonalds cup in the back of her truck hahaha
You do that to her too? My buddies that have trucks and I play the "dump garbage in each others truck beds" game too.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 1:32pm
and how old are you again cokkenballz
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by Zellot

and how old are you again cokkenballz
By the calendar, I am 36. By the way I act, maybe 13. -No offense to any 13 year olds out there that think I'm a tool.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 5:04pm
my dad does the same thing but i think he left it there on accident lmfao was winter snow was on her truck bed and he used the snow as a cooler for his drink he might of left it there or he might of just thrown it in there to get rid of it ...hell thats where i throw my sh*t i dont want hahaha
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 6:06pm
There is nothing wrong with using the snow as a cooler, I do the same thing, gets your beer colder faster
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 7:50pm
oh no of course not i do the same thing...except...my parents live 30 mins away...they are not gunna deive back for 1-3 drinks they left in the back of the truck bed... aka they aint coming back for the garbage they threw in her truck bed haha
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2009 at 11:04am

I ride a bicycle =\  thats pretty much it..

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2009 at 6:49am
Buy Toyota, the guy i bought mine from ragged on it every day he had it, ive ragged the piss out of it any chance i got,..guess what, runs great! Search youtube for "How to kill a toyota''   they intentionally try to ruin this truck, sand in the engine wouldn't do it, driving it into a lake wouldn't do it, wrecking ball wouldn't do it!    atoyot rof efil
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2009 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by Potorikan

living in NYC I don't have a car but if I did.. it would be a 2001 BMW 750il Sports Package in all black with black interior.. man that car sure is dreamy (in case ur wondering it's the 4 door beamer pierce brosnan drove via remote while in the back seat in that 007 movie and it's the same model used in the first transporter movie)

Why not the 760? It has FOUR more cylinders.

I have a EJ Civic. Trying to do a b16 swap at the moment. 2350 lbs + 160 hp = :)
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2009 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

Lol, I know, I'm not racist at all and everyone has their favorites. If u like muscle cars you probably hate German cars then, lol, its all good.

Hmmm. I would struggle to choose between a ZO7, a Carerra GT2 and a new Skyline. There is so much beauty in the American small and big blocks, the high revving japanese 4 cyliners (pushing 100hp/liter), and the way the Germans blend style and quality with crazy torque (read: AMG) and driving dynamics (read: BMW M division. Don't get me started on the Italians. Now that Audi has taken over Lambo......those cars are beasty.

haha THATS ALOT OF NUTS
I just dropped her off at Cal-Diesel (www.caledoniadiesel.com) to have them dyno-tune the engine. Should net me another 200lb/ft of torque.
It suprises the sh1t outta peeps when they get their doors blown off by a 97 Dodge pickup that runs on waste vegetable oil. -Delicious!

Damn bro....if a dyno tune nets you 200lb/ft of torque, how long were you driving around not tapping into it? You must have one hell of a tranny to take on that increase on top of the crazy #s u probably already have.

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2009 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

Lol, I know, I'm not racist at all and everyone has their favorites. If u like muscle cars you probably hate German cars then, lol, its all good.

Hmmm. I would struggle to choose between a ZO7, a Carerra GT2 and a new Skyline. There is so much beauty in the American small and big blocks, the high revving japanese 4 cyliners (pushing 100hp/liter), and the way the Germans blend style and quality with crazy torque (read: AMG) and driving dynamics (read: BMW M division. Don't get me started on the Italians. Now that Audi has taken over Lambo......those cars are beasty.

haha THATS ALOT OF NUTS
I just dropped her off at Cal-Diesel (www.caledoniadiesel.com) to have them dyno-tune the engine. Should net me another 200lb/ft of torque.
It suprises the sh1t outta peeps when they get their doors blown off by a 97 Dodge pickup that runs on waste vegetable oil. -Delicious!

Damn bro....if a dyno tune nets you 200lb/ft of torque, how long were you driving around not tapping into it? You must have one hell of a tranny to take on that increase on top of the crazy #s u probably already have.

Diesel engines are a lot easier to get power out of than a gas engine. My truck has the NV4500 5speed in it. I just put a ceramic/kevlar clutch in the truck last month. Grabs like a mo-fo. She's doing just short of 600 ft/lbs. I'm not where I was hoping I would be. A new fuel plate should put me at 450hp/700lb/ft torque. :)
I had a 1700lb trailer holding my 3250lb LeMans on the back of my truck last week. Couldn't even tell it was back there.
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2009 at 9:56pm

[/QUOTE]
Diesel engines are a lot easier to get power out of than a gas engine. My truck has the NV4500 5speed in it. I just put a ceramic/kevlar clutch in the truck last month. Grabs like a mo-fo. She's doing just short of 600 ft/lbs. I'm not where I was hoping I would be. A new fuel plate should put me at 450hp/700lb/ft torque. :)
I had a 1700lb trailer holding my 3250lb LeMans on the back of my truck last week. Couldn't even tell it was back there.
[/QUOTE]

Wooooow. Is it a dualie? If so that means you are one of those guys that makes me double take when I see a 8000lb dualie truck moving quickly. It is like seeing a dog talk or some other crazy sh*t that should be impossible. That always trips me out when I see a super duty with a banks kit blast off.

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 10:58pm
My Car last winter! No plate, no exhaust!
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 11:35pm
4ceFed   68psi/ 1220 Hp     Not shown!  DavyBoy-97 M FD3SRx7  Mike-Ae86T   Joe-Supercharged 240sx
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 12:36pm
heres my car

M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 1:24pm

What year LeMans? I like 68 personally.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

heres my car

Another Saab guy! WERD UP!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by Mommyrox

1967. If I get mildly motivated, I'll open a pixhost account and post some pics of her.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

heres my car

Nice bumpers.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 5:13pm

Originally posted by Mommyrox

1967. If I get mildly motivated, I'll open a pixhost account and post some pics of her.
u could just use my sig lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>