Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Cars, trucks and bikes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

What do you Drive?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 14>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do you Drive?
    Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 1:40pm
^^^Very Nice!^^^
misfit44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote misfit44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 3:54pm
THANKS

this is the diecast car that came with.

Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by misfit44

here is my car 4 everybody that always asks. (sorry if the pics are 2 big)

Nice!
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 10:43pm
Nice, any speeding tickets?  aha
misfit44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote misfit44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 2:35pm
Glad you guys like.

Originally posted by HanFei

Nice, any speeding tickets?  aha

No speeding tickets,just a lot of warnings from the county cops and state patrol because
they are powerless on the rez MUAHAHA!!!

But when i'm off the rez, i have great radar detector that has saved my a$$ quite a few times. LOL
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 7:06pm
So for those who would care, just got my car outa my garage for the first time this year, went puttin' around town, then had a little race against a new Nissan 350z, and just destroyed it up to 70mph; with a blown head gasket no less  ;)
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Archangel_Fate View Drop Down
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2010 at 12:28am
I drive a 2009 Dodge Charger and now saving up to get a 1967 Ford Shelby mustang. a Really good friend of mine is selling one and is letting me for it each month so i will pretty soon be driving that. I'll drive pretty much any car but my favorites are muscle cars mostly
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2010 at 4:02am
That is a nice Car Bro! can you lend me your keys?
hehehe
very cool!

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
misfit44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote misfit44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2010 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by Archangel_Fate

I drive a 2009 Dodge Charger and now saving up to get a 1967 Ford Shelby mustang. a Really good friend of mine is selling one and is letting me for it each month so i will pretty soon be driving that. I'll drive pretty much any car but my favorites are muscle cars mostly

I like old muscle cars too.My uncle has 2 camaros,a 1968 z28 and a regular 1969.
my uncle said he would sell the '69 for 10 grand but not the '68 because he is giving it 2
his grand son (who is a drunk and more than likely wreck it Dead ).i told my dad 2 see if he will sell it 2 him so i'll wait and see what happens.

Originally posted by DVirus_R

hehehe
very cool!

Thanks my friend and sure you can use it.
you and my car= the GOD of all ladies men and players!!! Thumbs Up

DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2010 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by misfit44

Originally posted by DVirus_R

hehehe
very cool!

Thanks my friend and sure you can use it.
you and my car= the GOD of all ladies men and players!!! Thumbs Up

hahaha° hell yeahhhhh! Girls! Lets groove tonite! LMAO
i'm pretty sure they are girls! hahaha

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2010 at 7:16pm
Mercedes 1991 500SEL
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2010 at 7:47pm
I just grabbed an Integra. I got hosed by the dude selling it so I fixed some stuff he snuck by me and I am selling it too. Too bad though b/c it is a fun little thing and the interior is tits.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/1717704518.html
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2010 at 7:51pm
Moral of the story is don't cheap out, run a carfax on anything used. The title to the car is a Wisconsin title that is totally straight, no flood no salvage. The title and odometer both said 134,xxx. I put it up for sale and some dude hits me up saying he sold the same car in '08 w/180,xxx miles on it and it has to have over 200k by now. Plus it was a flood title from Oklahoma AND IT LEAKS in side. Sure as $hit, there is a sticker in the window saying it passed emissions in OK back in '98. Basically I overpaid by a thousand bucks, not much except when u consider that is a 50% markup from what I would have paid knowing its real history. It is silly fun though.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
GIO_2064 View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 5:36pm
i drive a 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Grand Toruing

picture is from when it was at the dealer, got her used so for $ 23,000

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

Moral of the story is don't cheap out, run a carfax on anything used. The title to the car is a Wisconsin title that is totally straight, no flood no salvage. The title and odometer both said 134,xxx. I put it up for sale and some dude hits me up saying he sold the same car in '08 w/180,xxx miles on it and it has to have over 200k by now. Plus it was a flood title from Oklahoma AND IT LEAKS in side. Sure as $hit, there is a sticker in the window saying it passed emissions in OK back in '98. Basically I overpaid by a thousand bucks, not much except when u consider that is a 50% markup from what I would have paid knowing its real history. It is silly fun though.

WTF dude. How did this get past title searches?
The Keyboard Samurai View Drop Down
Please....Listen to me whine

Post Options Post Options   Quote The Keyboard Samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 4:09pm
lol - new car is it- big up all the german and vw fans- i had an end of the line mark II with all the kit  and gutted to f*** so it was rapid... crashed it in the snow - totalled - never gonna drive a small car again.... i now drive a BMW 31.8i and she's a beast 
Gh0sTLikE View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D
<3 the BEHIND

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gh0sTLikE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 4:40pm
ahhh nice 1 skeez - yeaa boyy!
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 4:45pm
I have added another car to the stable. It's a 2000 VW Jetta TDI. Yep, another diesel. Yep, I converted it to run on WVO. With the diesel tank and veg tank full, I have a range of almost 1300 miles.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 6:23pm
i no longer drive my galant i know drive a 98 subaru legacy (sedan)
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 5:27am
I drive a white ford focus >.< my grandads car ... so SE.XY! lol
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 8:03am
Yesterday, I test drove the coolest American made crossover I've ever seen.  The Cadillac SRX is amazingly well built and sexy as hell.  My wife drives the CSX and the lease comes due soon.  She thinks it's ostentatious and wants me to tone it down in the next round.

What are your thoughts about flashy cars?  Do you buy them because they're well built?  They help attract the opposite sex?  They are a statement for you (you've arrived)?

What's your reason for spending more on a nice vehicle?

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by daaBOMB

WTF, dont make fun of Focus... I own a mint 1.6 stationwagon with 106 ponniespower in.
But in a couple off yrs im gonna have a Volvo. xc90 lol
M1LF_N0SF3RATU View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote M1LF_N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 5:37pm
my Opel Frontera Limited Edition
Man Liberation Front
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

WTF, dont make fun of Focus... I own a mint 1.6 stationwagon with 106 ponniespower in.

nah it's a good car im happy wiv it :) but next yr when my lil sis starts 2 drive im gonna get a new one...im thinking a honda civic sport...maybe ... any ideas? :)
misfit44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote misfit44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 1:36pm

Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

nah it's a good car im happy wiv it :) but next yr when my lil sis starts 2 drive im gonna get a new one...im thinking a honda civic sport...maybe ... any ideas? :)

honda and hyundai make good cars 4 the money.
but i don't trust toyota cars cars any more.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 14>