Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Cars, trucks and bikes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

What do you Drive?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do you Drive?
    Posted: 16 Jan 2009 at 7:12pm
 A Dodge Ram 1500 Pickup Truck (it's Texas, what else would I drive).
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2009 at 10:59pm
toyota tundra 08 boy and damn right the only thing to ride is a truck in tx
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2009 at 12:47am
living in NYC I don't have a car but if I did.. it would be a 2001 BMW 750il Sports Package in all black with black interior.. man that car sure is dreamy (in case ur wondering it's the 4 door beamer pierce brosnan drove via remote while in the back seat in that 007 movie and it's the same model used in the first transporter movie)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2009 at 5:19pm

I just have a MotorPed 1000RR

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2009 at 6:05pm
What do most people like: American, Euro, Japanese?

I myself and a Euro car fan. Porsche all the way.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2009 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by PcX_BAIN

A Dodge Ram 1500 Pickup Truck (it's Texas, what else would I drive).

A horse perhaps?
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2009 at 2:27pm
96 mitsubishi galant and a 98 dodge ram 2500
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2009 at 12:57pm
Euro, damn straight or as I should say German cars rule, quality, performance, resale value and luxury. Onle way to go. I'm a VW guy but love any German car. I have a 2004 VW Jetta GLI, the sport package with ground effects, biggerbrakes, recaro seats, etc. A 2008 VW Passat that is mine and my fiances, a 1985 VW Jetta, and a 1984 VW Cabriolet with a Turbo Diesel engine that gets around 50 to 55 MPG.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2009 at 1:18pm
Damn, you've got a full front yard don't you?
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2009 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

Euro, damn straight or as I should say German cars rule, quality, performance, resale value and luxury. Onle way to go. I'm a VW guy but love any German car. I have a 2004 VW Jetta GLI, the sport package with ground effects, biggerbrakes, recaro seats, etc. A 2008 VW Passat that is mine and my fiances, a 1985 VW Jetta, and a 1984 VW Cabriolet with a Turbo Diesel engine that gets around 50 to 55 MPG.

Dude, I used to be a VW guy myself and one day will return. I used to have a 2003 Jetta with the Oettinger package. Also a 1997 GTI with the Oettinger package. LOVED those cars. Now I drive a Porsche Cayman S with the TechArt package. Also have a 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero, blacked out to the bone. I'm gonna ditch the Porsche soon. Too low to the ground to enjoy anymore. But the car get looks like crazy in LA, CA.
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2009 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

jeez, INC, you only need the beetle and the colorful technicolor 66 Van and you'd be straight lol

Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2009 at 3:30pm
Yeah guys I'm a big VW guy and always will be, I love Mercedes to, the CL63 is one bad mama jama. Lol. Yeah give me old beetle, the vanagon, the G60, the Kharmin Ghia and Ill be set. Lol. No I love VWs tho, there's a passion for them. I love my GLI but my 1.6 Turbo Diesel that go's 0 to 60 in 20 seconds, lol, jk, I love it the best with 50+ MPG, its definantely awesome plus all you hear is Turbo since I have a hand made down pipe with 3" open exhaust and a hand made intake. It gets a lot of air to breathe and rated at 68 HP stock, I might be pushing 75 to 80 now, lol. Sounds slow but pretty quick and a nasty sound for what it is plus the MPGs u can't beat. Speaking of your Cayman being low. My GLI has 3.5in. Of ground clearance. We just got 6 to 8 inches of snow, see the problem. They call me snowplow, lol.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
AK-47_Osiris View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47_Osiris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2009 at 7:50pm
I drive an '07 Dodge Nitro SLT 4x4 in black sittin on chrome of course

PSN's: AK-47_Osirus/KingKesi
XBL: I Am Osirus
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2009 at 5:04pm
98 supra MKIV
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2009 at 5:18pm
I drive a Tonka Truck. The old school metal one's . On the weekends, I switch to my Radio Flyers. Da Bomb baby!!!!!!!!!!!!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2009 at 6:11pm
Do the kids today even know what a Radio Flyer is?
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2009 at 6:29pm

My is a bit more unusual.   I drive the NYC Subways.  They have names tho:  The (D) train, the (A) train, the # (1) train.  

:P
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2009 at 1:48pm

03 Infiniti G35 . I put a couple of dollars into it to make that baby purrrrr but after realizing it totally blows in the snow Im probly going to get rid off it and get something else by the summer. Any suggestions? my limit is probly $50,000. and please suggest something with all wheel drive :) Thanks ahead of time

Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2009 at 1:58pm
Oh I love suggesting cars, what do u like, wanna drive. A car, truck or suv. What else, luxury or sport. German, Jap, American. Anythang particular.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2009 at 6:44am
I drive a '88 Toyota Supra Turbo, targa top, Ma71 Group A, currently have a Sound Performance 61GT Ball bearing turbo, (Hence the name "sp61gt") roughly pushing 400hp now, Going with a HKS 66 trim turbo, HKS racegate, AEM EMS, RC 860cc injectors when ever i get the funds, with a new top end, gonna try and get 600 ponies, then worry about the other areas!  As far as all wheel drive Noot, id say a Galant VR-4, 3000GT VR-4, or a '05 WRX STI! 
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2009 at 1:28pm

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I am probly gonna be going with the all white 2009 all wheel drive G37 convertable in a couple of months. Here are a few pics if your interested

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2009 at 2:13pm
Nootsac, beautiful ride!
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2009 at 9:17pm
I drive a 99 mazda protege and a 1967 mustang. I've put 250,000 miles on the mustang, still the original 289. Finally parked it and dropped the insurance on it. My daughter's getting ready to turn 16 and she wants the mustang. It's time for daddy to buy a middle age crisis sports car and give her the protege, she doesn't need her first car to be a 1967 mustang, I wrecked it several times when I was 16. She's already a speed freak, I can't scare her no matter how fast I go in any car. Plus it only gets like 12 miles to the gallon. I get 30 in the mazda around town.
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2009 at 11:05pm
i drive a 98 explorer its got an engine and wheels but the most important thing is 2 12" zeus comp double magnets with a 3500 watt amp with a pioner mp3 cd player bumpin
"i got king kong in tha trunk" jibbs
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
Administrator View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2009 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by iAM_xplorer2233

i drive a 98 explorer its got an engine and wheels but the most important thing is 2 12" zeus comp double magnets with a 3500 watt amp with a pioner mp3 cd player bumpin
"i got king kong in tha trunk" jibbs

Yeah... nice parking job:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>