Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Tutorials
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Tutorial For Beginners/Intermediate players

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tutorial For Beginners/Intermediate players
    Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 4:26pm
http://www.youtube.com/user/VoxHouseStudio
Is his account, there's links there, seems like he's still working on the series.

Keep in mind when he says the enforcer can be more useful than flak in certain situations he isn't talking about the consoleversion..
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 4:48pm
Nice find kali. I can help you with your guides as well once i can get back on! :P
name_is_clantag
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 6:30pm
Would gladly appreciate it Remy. If anyone else would like to contribute to this thread or another one dedicated to teaching others the ends and outs of Unreal, feel free to do so.
Black_star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by Unreal_Venom

hmmm and what about jumping to the wall to get to the UDamage in Deck for example. Is that possible in PS3?
Because I know the jumps are way higher in PC and for some reason in the PS3 you can't jump as far.
Jumps are the exact same distance on PC and PS3. Its that PC can dodge in 4 direction which makes all jumps easier. PC has farther impact hammer boot jumps because they can dodge of the wall as they hammer jump. Thats why some jumps arent possible on PS3.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 8:58pm
its possible just extremely hard almost impossible lol
GeoMeTriC ReVerSaL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GeoMeTriC ReVerSaL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 12:54pm
Good Stuff ;)
PSN »»» BK-Varsity «««                  Clan » SRC_iC3teaSE «            
d_man513 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote d_man513 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 1:28pm
NICE YO MAYB I WILL PLAY UT3 MORE AFTER SEEIN THESE VIDS LOL SIKE
I GOT MY EYE ON THE GREEN. SO IMA GO GET ER
LeX View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote LeX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by Drokun

1-He didn't mention any jumps impossible on console? When he doubletaps a key thats when he dodges in that direction, so just replace that with clicking your stick at point of impact with a wall or something and pointing the same direction (sort of).
2-Console players can only dodge sideways (when you jump sideways).
PC players can dodge all directions, including forward (well it gets tricky dodging in Z-Axis)

pfft.. drokun have you learned nothing from our games back in the day?

of course you can dodge forward i been doing that sh1t since day uno Wink
Dodgeball...     Come get some.
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 9:50pm
Get to steppin!
name_is_clantag
grog_grog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote grog_grog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2009 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by XKaL1buR

Is there more of this for the other weapons?

Or a weapons guide in text form?
The rocket is my master.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2009 at 2:04pm
KaL1 meant to make one aaages ago
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2009 at 3:00pm
The further videos you can watch after the initial one are really useful. I watched the speed and agility vid, pretty useful for the noobz
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12